War Declaration

DeletedUser3945

Yup, you're all working together, all using the same claiming system. I had recent fakes from a WB player when there was a big TW operation against me, so any talk of being Indy is just talk... No reality to it.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Yup, you're all working together, all using the same claiming system. I had recent fakes from a WB player when there was a big TW operation against me, so any talk of being Indy is just talk... No reality to it.
That must mean TW, WB and HOT are one big sexy family?
Damn i really want to be apart of this sexy family.

kommissarwulf

That must mean TW, WB and HOT are one big sexy family?
Damn i really want to be apart of this sexy family.

Last I heard you were part of the smexiness...

As for TW, HOT and WB being one big happy family? I doubt it, but there are definitely ties between the different components of the alliance. Such as the VCS sharing and such.

DeletedUser2566

Gonna snip at this one a bit to just reply to a few points, lest I be viewed as "picking on you". If I were I would go after all your posts, would I not? :icon_wink:

When a tribe leaves Aten with the blessing of Aten I view it more as a former Aten Branch than an ex-Aten Branch. The difference being that they left with the knowledge of Aten, as opposed to suddenly changing names and not being Aten any more. Just as I would view LOONEY, when you first formed it, as made up of former members of Aten. A fine distinction, but a distinction none-the-less. I will admit, however, that it had slipped my mind. Congratulations on remembering one aspect of history.

You really want to know why a leader, who isolated their tribe, kicked members for "personal reasons" and that never attended meetings regarding their family was demoted? I think I just listed several reasons that, by themselves, would be appropriate reasons for demotion. Together... would anyone keep a leader that did such?

I sat him for a period of 2-3 weeks, it was me that dealt with the diplomacy within Aten regarding your tribe. Mikeys agreed it with you, but it was me that was mailing you telling you to wait till I told you that the diplomacy was in place. It was also me that got the first several mails about you complaining about whatever it was Mikeys is guilty of having done to you. Who told you roughly when he was due back.

I've been pretty open with you about matters, especially this post, how about you tell me, either here or in game, just WTF you were on about, because those mails confused the hell out of me. Which was, at the end of the day, the only reason that I ever told you that the account was being sat.

if you're not picking on me then why you ever replied my post tho it wasnt directed to you at all? and what about all these offtopic questions while i dont get answer to my question?

remembering aspect of history? lol bad explanation..

if mumm wasnt in meetings some other leader was. if you think you have so good facts, then why you couldn't convince them to stay in aten? but then again you had personal agenda there too.. well, at least someone tried to explain it i guess. my case haven't gotten even nearly that far, as you see, i got you asking stupid questions and those who know wont reply or insult me.. great leading/communication/cooperating and whatnot in aten huh?

stop repeating you sat mikeys. you never told me who you were, and it took lot of mails til you said youre only sitter. is it now done?
you never bothered to tell when mikeys got back btw. does aten really have trust for its hc?

what was i on about? well that i'm trying to find out here. now go questioning those who dont tell a thing?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Last I heard you were part of the smexiness...

As for TW, HOT and WB being one big happy family? I doubt it, but there are definitely ties between the different components of the alliance. Such as the VCS sharing and such.

Well being one of these sexy little creatures do i get a special responsibility?

kommissarwulf

if you're not picking on me then why you ever replied my post tho it wasnt directed to you at all? and what about all these offtopic questions while i dont get answer to my question?

It's a public forum dear bad. I post replies to quite a few people who don't address their posts to me at all. If you want a one on one conversation, I suggest you mail them.

if mumm wasnt in meetings some other leader was. if you think you have so good facts, then why you couldn't convince them to stay in aten? but then again you had personal agenda there too.. well, at least someone tried to explain it i guess. my case haven't gotten even nearly that far, as you see, i got you asking stupid questions and those who know wont reply or insult me.. great leading/communication/cooperating and whatnot in aten huh?

You speak of those who were under madmumm? Such as adonnelly2, who attended meetings in madmumm's place... until madmumm kicked them? Or stars1111, who took over when madmumm was too ill to lead the tribe? Last I checked neither of those people, who did attend meetings and ultimately replaced madmumm, never followed her on her Exodus from the Aten family.

Personal agenda? Hardly. You won't ask anyone I name, and have probably heard an entirely different version of events, one I've seen copies of in the past. I went to Aten|A to take some of the flak off of those who were put in charge of the tribe. It was never intended as a permanent move. As Scarus about how I explained things to him when I did move. You may not trust the words of many Aten leaders, but I believe you still have some trust in his.

As for stupid questions, all I have asked of you is what you were going on about when you mailed the Mikeys account, as it made very little sense at any point to me. Is asking you to elaborate on something stupid?

stop repeating you sat mikeys. you never told me who you were, and it took lot of mails til you said youre only sitter. is it now done?
you never bothered to tell when mikeys got back btw. does aten really have trust for its hc?

I would never have even told you that he was being sat but for what became your insane rant. I hinted at it when you first started mailing me. I eventually told you that the account was sat because, as I've stated repeatedly, your ability to pick out subtle comments is somewhat lacking.

True, it did slip my mind. In my defence, which you will probably ignore, I had just finished sitting 30-40 million points in accounts at the time, and pretty much stopped playing for a 2-3 week period after I finally got rid of the, I think, 16 accounts I was sitting during that period. By the time I came back most of what I'd said on an account I no longer had access to. I dunno if it was Mikeys that told you, only a very small handful of people were ever aware that he was sat, even fewer that it was me sitting him.

what was i on about? well that i'm trying to find out here. now go questioning those who dont tell a thing?

You're trying to find out what you were going on about in a mail you started? I think something is missing from that logic...

Well being one of these sexy little creatures do i get a special responsibility?

I wouldn't know. I don't get to make decisions for those families. My stock is somewhat diminished within them these days...

DeletedUser2566

i really tried mailing but all i got was insults or "i don't know".. so here you go, hope you like it. you need 5 against me on p&p, no wonder you do badly in wars.

see, mumm had personal reasons she couldn't attend.. is that really valid reason to demote her? huhuh. i'm sure other tribes think highly of that lol. stop trying to fool me that there was no personal agendas.

what was going on then is what is going on now, i'm trying to get answer why i was really demoted. i got only some shitty reasons.

lol you must be proud of sitting that many points? well you never offered to sit little account for a while when i asked, you was just announced as default sitter for aten.. so ye i think i should ignore but i think you have something personal against me.

kommissarwulf

i really tried mailing but all i got was insults or "i don't know".. so here you go, hope you like it. you need 5 against me on p&p, no wonder you do badly in wars.

5 versus 1? Sorry, but my posts are my own, nobody has backed me up, other than to voice their agreement of minor points I have made. If you consider people agreeing with someone people teaming up on you... I don't even know what to say to that one...

see, mumm had personal reasons she couldn't attend.. is that really valid reason to demote her? huhuh. i'm sure other tribes think highly of that lol. stop trying to fool me that there was no personal agendas.

She had personal reasons to sit on her own ventrilo instead of attending meetings? Those who attended did so because she didn't want to. As for personal agendas, I can't say that they were or were not any at play there, just that I had no personal agenda at play.

what was going on then is what is going on now, i'm trying to get answer why i was really demoted. i got only some shitty reasons.

Whilst I doubt you trust or believe a thing that I say here, feel free to contact me in game with what details you know about your demotion, if any. You've gotten me curious. I can't pretend that I can even get you an answer, but I enjoy a challenge. Wouldn't be in Aten otherwise, would I? :icon_wink:

lol you must be proud of sitting that many points? well you never offered to sit little account for a while when i asked, you was just announced as default sitter for aten.. so ye i think i should ignore but i think you have something personal against me.

Personally I hated it. I don't do justice to the accounts that I sit, which is why I almost never do it unless I am given good cause. Most of the accounts were being sat by the 2 people that asked me to sit them. I just got those accounts dumped on me. Something I never intend to repeat.

DeletedUser7488

Learn to work with your allys.. wait.. you have none right?

DeletedUser7488

You do have HOT and TW on your side. Maybe should of considered this before declaring?

What?

Simply to prevent cross-noble.

DeletedUser

you guys have bad memories

SLB are their allies of Aten
i said that about a month ago

DeletedUser7488

OH! I must of missed that one, or just forgot.. Damn my bad memory. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser3945

Bad, there was really no big reason why you were demoted, no agenda, no massive conspiracy.

It was all just a big laugh. You were demoted because we all thought it would be fun to see you go even more mental, to see your already cracked mind lose every last bit of normality, and watch you go postal. It was a great experiment, which we all look back on with fond memories.

I would have thought, with all the your medication, the solitude in your tribe, the tranquility of not dealing with any diplomacy, wars or even any tribemates would have have calmed you down by now. But Alas it seems you're still very bitter and still think about all the stuff that happened. Well, all I can say is that the experiment was a resounding success, your madness has been documented and studied by countless professionals over the months and they tell me they now have enough data.

It gives me great pleasure to formally put out my hand and invite you back into Aten, you can have your old position back, let's bury the hatchet hey buddy, let bygones be bygones. Peace and love, peace and love.

xx

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Bad, there was really no big reason why you were demoted, no agenda, no massive conspiracy.

It was all just a big laugh. You were demoted because we all thought it would be fun to see you go even more mental, to see your already cracked mind lose every last bit of normality, and watch you go postal. It was a great experiment, which we all look back on with fond memories.

I would have thought, with all the your medication, the solitude in your tribe, the tranquility of not dealing with any diplomacy, wars or even any tribemates would have have calmed you down by now. But Alas it seems you're still very bitter and still think about all the stuff that happened. Well, all I can say is that the experiment was a resounding success, your madness has been documented and studied by countless professionals over the months and they tell me they now have enough data.

It gives me great pleasure to formally put out my hand and invite you back into Aten, you can have your old position back, let's bury the hatchet hey buddy, let bygones be bygones. Peace and love, peace and love.

xx

Sorry i already have him under my sleeve.

DeletedUser2566

5 versus 1? Sorry, but my posts are my own, nobody has backed me up, other than to voice their agreement of minor points I have made. If you consider people agreeing with someone people teaming up on you... I don't even know what to say to that one...

She had personal reasons to sit on her own ventrilo instead of attending meetings? Those who attended did so because she didn't want to. As for personal agendas, I can't say that they were or were not any at play there, just that I had no personal agenda at play.

Whilst I doubt you trust or believe a thing that I say here, feel free to contact me in game with what details you know about your demotion, if any. You've gotten me curious. I can't pretend that I can even get you an answer, but I enjoy a challenge. Wouldn't be in Aten otherwise, would I? :icon_wink:

Personally I hated it. I don't do justice to the accounts that I sit, which is why I almost never do it unless I am given good cause. Most of the accounts were being sat by the 2 people that asked me to sit them. I just got those accounts dumped on me. Something I never intend to repeat.

well there's been at least 5 picking fight on me, still not addressed them anything.. they just keep coming.. however aten doesnt have enough members to clean its shield so whatever.

well i know what i know what comes to mumm's case, and there really was no valid reason to her demotion, many crap reasons were told to a members but most never believed any.. unlike e seemed to eat the shite with pretty cake.. but then i didnt know most of these who came over by mergers and most were bored of everything.. however unless you wish to argue about mumm's demotion i'm not going further about it.
by aten's view looney now has worst leaders aten ever had so you won't have to worry about us?

i've pretty much told what i think were real reasons i got demoted, disagreements with mikeys personal agendas (attacks on tw5 and hot fr ie) the fact i'd had all important aten leaders following e, whereas e followed me (til i stood down and got this weird demotion) had that happened mikeys would lead nothing now? plus new leadership and mikeys being greed to have the power.. i bet they'll never have it by damn titles.
it has appeared very hard for you to igm with me so i save you from trouble and keep it here.
and now if some idiot with no clue of anything jumps in telling shitshat we'll see how idiotic aten is and how blind in faith those meatshields are. again, why don't you question your hc instead of me, it's not me you have to live with, mostly be concerned what happens when talk is done and nap gone.

DeletedUser2566

xx

only medication i have is for migraine, which i gladly need only seldom, especially now that i'm now doing the shit work for most unthankful tribe i can imagine to ever exist in tw.

who is this "we"? you have more than one personality? well i see you still insult me, with biggest one being to ask me back. i knew you was big factor behind my demotion, at least you finally agree that or is this whole post just shitshat? anyway i hope you'll pay dearly for this pleasure you had over this all.. (and then it's me who's sick here?)

free lesson tho, the most mad walk free, or however you want to put it. i dont live anywhere near london, not even in same country but there are surely likes of me.. and you don't even know a half? now get busy to bail out the water from sinking ship.. but i guess you don't actually care about the tribe. if oyu do.. the madness has already started to stalk you.