What happend to (~SP~)

John Lenin

In this case it was caused by what people perceived as our "side".

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah Blah....all that is important out of what you said is that SP merged into AXE, a tribe they were at war with. That means either A. SP gave up and thus they suck, B. They fought and they lost, and thus they suck for not backing up their claims. C.They fought and gave up, and they still suck. Pick your option...it all means you lost the war, and AXE was the major cause of that.

Make all your excuses you want, it doesn't change the results of the war, AXE is stll around and SP is no longer a factor.

I have a very short list of players I've never liked. Acid was one of them. Red you are also on this list.

There is a big difference between sucking and just not having the resources and/or participation for a war. We went with AXE mostly due to our interactions with AXE during this war and location.... but since the first day Acidgod went MIA the few really active people realized that we'd have to merge somewhere or somehow. No one wants to join a ship who's captain is not steering.

We spent 80% of our time eating our own and only 20% actually fighting.

If we sucked so hard then we should have lost our 5 spot months ago but we stayed afloat - being active enough to keep a tribe from steamrolling us while attacking our own and biting back when we could manage. We probably could have coexisted for another year without losing anything significant, especially once the inactives started getting taken over.

(~SP~) had a large amount of inactivity from the start of the war. That isn't sucking that's just not even being in the game properly.

The leader went MIA 3 times. We gave him chances while in reality we used that time to just eat our inactive. In order who to decide who to merge with.... We gave everyone a window of opportunity to take one village from the enemy - only one - to determine who was worth keeping and worth leaving behind. Mind you - that's a very very very very easy test to pass assuming you are even slightly worth a damn. Even blue passed it (barely) and as you can see less than 1/3 of our tribe was active enough to do that.

So while you see negatives, I see positives. Hopefully you can come around to see more positives since the remaining people will be in AXE. Anyone that didn't join proved to be point whores or unable to play as a team.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah Blah....all that is important out of what you said is that SP merged into AXE, a tribe they were at war with. That means either A. SP gave up and thus they suck, B. They fought and they lost, and thus they suck for not backing up their claims. C.They fought and gave up, and they still suck. Pick your option...it all means you lost the war, and AXE was the major cause of that.

Make all your excuses you want, it doesn't change the results of the war, AXE is stll around and SP is no longer a factor.

they are friends of ours now tribemates so redhunter please step off...;)

Kind regards
Prettyboi ;)

DeletedUser53824

Please show the "strengthening" of -?- in physical terms that is not recruiting or inactive eating? Cause it is obvious, you are an idiot & you have your head pretty high up -?-'s ass... So pull your head out, breathe and look how badly this situation looks for -?-.

Show me who you really are if you are brave and let's see who is the real idot. YOU ARE THE TRUE IDIOT! You MORON... IMBECIL and -100 IQ. B*&$#^*#@IT ! Do not hide in under an alias. show me who you are MORON.

I am challenging you to a one on one fight. No tribe 's help , just you and me.

xannash

Show me who you really are if you are brave and let's see who is the real idot. YOU ARE THE TRUE IDIOT! You MORON... IMBECIL and -100 IQ. B*&$#^*#@IT ! Do not hide in under an alias. show me who you are MORON.

Hey smart guy...all you have to do is check the sig. It's plain as day, so yeah who seems to be the one with IQ problem?

DeletedUser49716

lol, a one on one fight. Once you start losing, you'll cry for support and beg for me to stop :D So please, don't ask for what you cant handle.

P.S: My sig makes who I am obvious.

LordDogMan

would u plz stop getting urself into stupid situations? cmon suil the sig tells it!

DeletedUser49716

would u plz stop getting urself into stupid situations? cmon suil the sig tells it!

Obviously, my name is in my sig and I am obviously going to laugh when I actually get incomings from this moron who is in K94 and at 3.2M vs little ol' me which is at 1.16m in K53

So, please. I beg you. Send those pathetic attacks and expect to lose them. ^_~

LordDogMan

well ashe when he attacked me in k88, it was mostly fakes so hes like a fat dog
barks but doesnt move

HoldMyOwn

nelaime and blue dot are hardly of the same situation. One guy is an idiot and hypocrite, the other was just another recruit. It's surely not that hard to distinguish the type.

It is highly silly and misguided to expect us to acknowledge and respect your new members as if they have always been your own. Maybe if they had not boasted so much only to fall in the end, we could overlook this. However, hypocrisy and stupidity are not really things that I can accept. True, the colors on the map may have changed, but seriously, that is all. They should be glad they now found sanctuary against us, not the other way around.

Your sig says it all Mcboozie, respect is earned, not given freely. Don't be a hypocrite also because that would be wrong.

DeletedUser

I was not comparing the two in terms of skill, the recovery of nelaime alone since returning is testament to that but......

If you look through the threads you will notice a comment by me which states

"In every bunch of apples you get a bad one or two"

This is the reaction i expected

"It is highly silly and misguided to expect us to acknowledge and respect your new members as if they have always been your own. Maybe if they had not boasted so much only to fall in the end, we could overlook this. However, hypocrisy and stupidity are not really things that I can accept. True, the colors on the map may have changed, but seriously, that is all. They should be glad they now found sanctuary against us, not the other way around."

Ever think that is why they are being quiet on the forum today since their world has changed alot in the last 24 hours say. True they boasted a lot that they would prevail in the end after such a bad start but also remember that some of those comments are from children. Not everyone that writes on these forums is an adult and i think some people need to consider that when reading the comments of other players. So i'm sure with time after reading the comments of the world they might eat their "humble pie" and move on.

The only thing i need to do is make them function in the capacity that i wish them to and hope that they can manage this

And yes my sig is like that for a reason so i should not be spouting to accept them straight away but they ARE now a part of AXE and WILL work along side us as a tribe

DeletedUser

The reason I am quiet and not flaming everyone who's made stupid and arrogant comments is because I've been told not to.

DeletedUser

Thanks boozie for putting a muzzle on mr dot. I can never repay you for that kindness lol

HoldMyOwn

And that's perfectly reasonable McBoozie. Make the new people make a name for themself and change our opinion of them. However, don't expect us to give them the same treatment all of the sudden because they changed tribes. As it stands, nobled4today will still be the guy who can't spell, blue dot is still a hypocritical person, and the loudmouth SPs who once spouted proud words are still delusional and silly. The sun still rises and sets; some things never change. Over time, this perception may or may not change, who knows. However, to insist we treat them like equals immediately, is ludicrous. These people are essentialy targets that been denied to us, like i said, having received sanctuary against us. The winners write the history of war, and since AXE won here, it is up to them to forge a new story. That is all.

DeletedUser

And that's perfectly reasonable McBoozie. Make the new people make a name for themself and change our opinion of them. However, don't expect us to give them the same treatment all of the sudden because they changed tribes. As it stands, nobled4today will still be the guy who can't spell, blue dot is still a hypocritical person, and the loudmouth SPs who once spouted proud words are still delusional and silly. The sun still rises and sets; some things never change. Over time, this perception may or may not change, who knows. However, to insist we treat them like equals immediately, is ludicrous. These people are essentialy targets that been denied to us, like i said, having received sanctuary against us. The winners write the history of war, and since AXE won here, it is up to them to forge a new story. That is all.

in oh so 3-5 billion years the sun will become a red gient and the earth will perish in the sun causing the sun not to rise nor set so your theory on some things never change is highly untrue :).