~GOLD~ and {HDR}vs.Kinky and fenx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Put all the smaller tribes not in the top 20 together couldnt do it... so GOLD and HDR better be writing a plz stop when we get to the rim letter.

kabukaba

Are you saying if all the tribes in the top 20 vs FENX,ESL,KINKY,GUARDA will fail???? HHhmmm maybe but a low chance well at least to me in my opinion its a low chance.

DeletedUser57853

for one thing garuda and esl are out of the war and another we are wining ~GOLD~ and {HDR} will win

deadsocks

Wheh! What a relief. And here I was thinking {HDR} were going to declare on us. I wonder who {HDR}'s next target will be? Probably the Earth Family.
What a relief? I was looking forward to some new villages courtesy of the kind and peaceful folk at {HDR} :(
As for their next target... it'd be funny if they lasted that long :)

DeletedUser

you didnt kno!?!

Kinky and fenx are nubcakes. ~GOLD~ and {HDR} are teh uber-pwners.

Ohhhh!! sorry I didn't check.

Go GOLD!

[HDR] have three family tribes. oh noez! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

news to me

Im the co duke of HDR and i know nothing of this bull. u guys read and jump to conclusions on everything talk a lot of smack also. u guys just wanna add fuel to the fire kinky and fenx can believe what they want. i havent declared anything. i dont even know the guy who posted this thread. in my opinion delete the thread it wasnt made by me or my co duke. u call us noobs and all half u peeps dont know us. i read these threads and i could care less about the smack talk. but i will not be brought down when i didnt make this crap delete the thread. cause its all crap. im glad u peeps have nothing better to do but talk smack. all the time u wasted posting here is for nothing. if i declare something i will post it.

Kato DUKE HDR

DeletedUser4982

Im the co duke of HDR and i know nothing of this bull. u guys read and jump to conclusions on everything talk a lot of smack also. u guys just wanna add fuel to the fire kinky and fenx can believe what they want. i havent declared anything. i dont even know the guy who posted this thread. in my opinion delete the thread it wasnt made by me or my co duke. u call us noobs and all half u peeps dont know us. i read these threads and i could care less about the smack talk. but i will not be brought down when i didnt make this crap delete the thread. cause its all crap. im glad u peeps have nothing better to do but talk smack. all the time u wasted posting here is for nothing. if i declare something i will post it.

Kato DUKE HDR

Can we still noble your tribe? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser54967

Its kinda funny how player of HDR is begging for support

kyoki

1. Of course we read and jump to conclusions, oh no wait. We already thought you were a bunch of noobs.
2. They dont need us for their ego, nickers does a fine job doing that
3. Could you please spell out the word "you"
4. We are people not peeps

DeletedUser

ok so now whats happening??
Is HDR at war or just want more publicity then they could handle?

DeletedUser

we had nothing to do with this post, and no we are not at war with anyone

kyoki

A ~GOLD~ member made this thread. I guess they just wanted to make their pitiful plea more, acceptable.

DeletedUser

and no we are not at war with anyone

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOLD~ {HDR} H~D~R PHX~R
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Kinky Fenx ESL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,223
Side 2: 2,648
Difference: 1,425

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 191
Difference: 170

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,766,042
Side 2: 19,442,294
Difference: 13,676,252

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,646
Side 2: 1,646,778
Difference: 1,488,132

It appears you "peeps" have a compulsive denial disorder. Your obviously not qualified to be considered the major focus however you seem to mistake us for naive, blue-eyed blondies. Don't come here and tell me this is not an existant conflict.

DeletedUser

Kato DUKE HDR

You think Kinky care if you declared on them?

You're just food to them..

DeletedUser

for one thing garuda and esl are out of the war and another we are wining ~GOLD~ and {HDR} will win

this person is obviously more retarded than mammouth and nickers put together.

and i agree, HOW on EARTH are you winning?

DeletedUser

just so everyone knows we have had nothing to do with this, we are still trying to find out why he put our name here

Status
Not open for further replies.