~GOLD~ and {HDR}vs.Kinky and fenx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so now im begging for something

u guys post whatever u want i could care less. i dont need your support or your comments. i didnt start this thread some player with 3 villages did. and i might add not in my tribe. have fun talk all u like im not gonna comment on this stupid crap either. U have a problem with me tell me in game. all the talk here is nothing but smack. i dam sure dont announce in this forum what im doing thats stupid first off and i donrt care what is said here about my tribe or whatever. we earned our rank. all u tribes below that wanna start go fight do whatever. leave my tribes name out of your comments. cause we dont care what u think.

DeletedUser

Question: Why don't HDR declare?

I mean in the eyes of the world you guys are just the after dinner mint. The light entertainment during breif rests between war.

If your tribe is not noobish like you say, and the trash talk revolving HDR is simply trash talk, then why not declare? Throw all your chips down and proove to the world that you are more than the bottom feeders we have you made out to be.

DeletedUser

Ouch, i cannot believe he insulted you. I still think you are the greatest though :)

(That is a compliment)

DeletedUser4982

Ass kissing score +1

There is nothing wrong with ass kissing. We all know my ego needs tending to :icon_wink:

You need to practice kissing my ass adam. If you want a decent target to fight next time I pick a scrap for us :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with ass kissing. We all know my ego needs tending to :icon_wink:

You need to practice kissing my ass adam. If you want a decent target to fight next time I pick a scrap for us :icon_razz:

/kisses nickers ass

G0dzP0t

GOLD has nothing to do with this war wtf are you talking about?:icon_eek:

Loverboy77

GOLD AND HDR wont stand a chance with Kinky and Fenx. Not at all.

DeletedUser

GOLD has nothing to do with this war wtf are you talking about?:icon_eek:

o dear surely you've read the first post? pretty sure they declared!

DeletedUser

o dear surely you've read the first post? pretty sure they declared!

Meh, gold seem truely to have nothing to do with this. Least they aren't loosing villages in great numbers to the allegded Kinky+Fenx opposition, only 7 villages past months.

{HDR} however are getting stomped whether they want to be a part or not :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Meh, gold seem truely to have nothing to do with this. Least they aren't loosing villages in great numbers to the allegded Kinky+Fenx opposition, only 7 villages past months.

{HDR} however are getting stomped whether they want to be a part or not :icon_biggrin:

They have been sitting kinky villages for quite some time now, and it's about to stop.

DeletedUser54967

HDR is furious with Mervune I heard coz he started the war for them and he destroyed them

DeletedUser4982

HDR is furious with Mervune I heard coz he started the war for them and he destroyed them

What did the idiots expect when they recruited him? Kinky have never disguised our feelings for that bottom feeder. It was obvious we would puruse him...

DeletedUser

[Sir Ewok mode] I don't know how I missed this topic. I predict a merger between FENX And GOLD so they can join forces against HDR and Kinky who are obviously negotiating merger right now. [/Sir Ewok mode]

Go girls, kick some ...!

DeletedUser

[sir ewok mode] i don't know how i missed this topic. I predict a merger between fenx and gold so they can join forces against hdr and kinky who are obviously negotiating merger right now. [/sir ewok mode]

go girls, kick some ...!

qft

DeletedUser

hahaha

well we dont have an issue with kinky and really kinky isnt fighting us. and we havent been fighting them. yes mervune joined and all hell broke lose. but he also left the tribe a week after joining and i also see he is still alive no one is attacking him i find that very suspicious. since he was the reason we were originally attacked. but hey who am i to say anything mervune wont return my mails so im asuming he is now with fenx and or kinky. we used to have good relations with kinky and like i said before we didnt anounce this BS a player from another tribe did. i also talked to fenx leader some time ago its cool i see we are being used as the scape goat. maybe over this holiday break calmer heads will prevail if not ooohhh well. but u know we are all noobs anyway and as some one else said a dinner mint lol. i find this war a mistake if i was fenx id watch my back u dont think other tribes are hoping u get a little week so they can come in and swoop on yeh. plus i dont get any of this stuff anyway if some one could tell me what started this cause i surly dont know. lol no one declared on us as far as i know and we havent declared on anyone.anything that is said here is purely for entertainment u ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.