=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So low tribes are allowed to have attitude problems and we aren't?

*Sniff* It's so unfair! *Sniff*

No. Never said that. Don't even think it was implied, but if so sorry. Anyone with an attitude is going to get flamed.

All I'm saying is if anyone, whether it's a tribe or an individual, goes around threatening people, they're gonna get flamed. And if they happen to belong to the current #1 tribe then they are going to get flamed even more. So no one should be surprised by it or wonder why it's happening.

And BTW fair does not, nor has it ever, had anything to do with it. :icon_twisted:

King Matt II

Tribes that act cocky never last, sure they act all tough when they're rank one, but that doesn't last when their tribes ego comes from their rank. As soon as they start dropping, they won't come back up.

I'd put money on it that SK last two months, max.

Deleted User - 3135

For HAM!!! look up CHE!!! on W17

Seems they have come here for some fun.

What can I say about them. If they are the original account players they will be GOOD for W30 and the P&P.

I would also add if they are close to you watch out as soon as PP finishes they may just want to gang bang anyone giving them a hard time here.

CHE!!! w17? Untrue. Maybe the makers, maybe a couple of players, but on the whole, the CHE!!! w17 now there is not much relation, probably more the current Storm more so than current CHE!!! w17.

DeletedUser48847

Tribes that act cocky never last, sure they act all tough when they're rank one, but that doesn't last when their tribes ego comes from their rank. As soon as they start dropping, they won't come back up.

I'd put money on it that SK last two months, max.
How much money? :icon_wink:

(Sorry Pulsar, I just feel needed to add that question :p)

On-Topic: I guess I probably already posted here, but I can't be bothered to search it..

SK did pretty well on other various games, we'll have to see if they'll succeed on TW. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rank 1 tribes usually don't last because they get ganged up on.

Btw Matt I really have high hopes for your tribe. I'm not being sarcastic just so you know.

To above poster: I wouldn't exactly call TW a competitive game (or e-sport as they call it) lol

King Matt II

On-Topic: I guess I probably already posted here, but I can't be bothered to search it..

SK did pretty well on other various games, we'll have to see if they'll succeed on TW. :icon_wink:

10 PP? :icon_wink:

Deleted User - 3135

In "other" games, SK was played by a few, this is a game with lots of people, can we please stop with the comparisons, considering the two are not even related.

DeletedUser53771

"I popped the punk ass with my SK. He didn't have a chance!"

I'ma straight SK till I die

I wanted to be an SK but I had to settle for DG.
========

All three sum us up :D

DeletedUser

The real SK-Gaming originally got their "fame" from Counter-Strike 1.6. They're a top tier team and they still competitively play till this day.

=SK= from TW is not related to SK-Gaming.

DeletedUser

well to put some light on it all as btraill here puts it, SK sweden wich from back in CS 1.5! to be correct won the world CPL tournament, they then started a team in Warcraft, wrath of the lich king, where they also are nr 1, they went from there to World of Warcraft, competed with Nihilium about beeing best in the world in both pvp and pve, they then merged some of the nihiluim player into SK, formed ensidia and are now also nr 1 in the world in WOW, if this SK is the same as the sweden SK gaming then well, i feel sorry for those whos been throwing shit at them, cause they can PLAY.

On a side note, SK-gaming from sweden lost 6 out of 7 official matches in cs against the norwegian team eolithic :D (im norwegian) hoho

Thats a long story made short btw .P

Status
Not open for further replies.