=SK= gaming in TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since when did points get up and kick people's butt's, never worked for anyone!

~ALI

DeletedUser

And no we do not accept NAPS.....

so you have spys already? you also don't accept NAPs?

sorry but I really can see SK getting themselves destroyed by every tribe around them. as soon as everyone can. I'm not trying to insult you guys but you have the worst public relations I've ever seen. At least most other tribes try

we shall see anyway, you guys are a pro gaming clan ? never heard of you before, but am sure your dedication will help you a little bit.

DeletedUser

Since when did points get up and kick people's butt's, never worked for anyone!

~ALI

They don't, but they do do two things:

In early game they show high activity.
In later game they frequently scare other players from attacking you.

DeletedUser

For HAM!!! look up CHE!!! on W17

Seems they have come here for some fun.

What can I say about them. If they are the original account players they will be GOOD for W30 and the P&P.

I would also add if they are close to you watch out as soon as PP finishes they may just want to gang bang anyone giving them a hard time here.

DeletedUser

They don't, but they do do two things:

In early game they show high activity.
In later game they frequently scare other players from attacking you.

achum, you have obviously never played on tribal wars before. Did you play world 15, three examples from there:

1. Scion (im in tht lol) with under 6mil points, it took out a tribe with over 50mil points by forcing them to tribe hop, nobeling them and recruiting them

2. the 10th ranked tribe tH beating -?-( ranked 1st, and had family ranked about 5th) in a war, nearly overtaken there points

3. Axe forcing (~SP~) to disband Axe having under 20mil points lees than SP to start with

need I go on, points most deffenatley scare off the true players of this game! :icon_twisted:

As I stated earlier Isaac, you and alot of others seem to have no experience in this game! So please stop spamming and flamming these forums, could a mod please message them because this flaming of =sk= is getting out of hand, all they've done is tryed to get themselves somemore barbarians and are ranked one, if your not trying to scare people out of quitting at this time, then your the inexperienced "NOOB"

~ALI

Tarion

Isaac, I went through this thread, picking posts of yours to respond to. Then, I realised every single one was massively wrong.

Points at this stage mean nothing. They don't indicate activity. They don't indicate whether a player sucks... They just don't. Right now, I could build a Market and get another 10 points, and a wall for another 8. That would put me happily within the top 1000. But, I don't need either right now. So, I sit outside of the top 1,000, but I'm building troops and resource pits instead. Higher investment, but much higher payout.

All points show is that you've built high point buildings.

All ODA shows is that you've killed a lot of troops.

In beginner protection, it's all meaningless. It really, really is. I suggest you leave it a month before trying to judge anyone else's skill, because you're showing yourself off as a little bit of a noob.

DeletedUser53771

so you have spys already? you also don't accept NAPs?

sorry but I really can see SK getting themselves destroyed by every tribe around them. as soon as everyone can. I'm not trying to insult you guys but you have the worst public relations I've ever seen. At least most other tribes try

we shall see anyway, you guys are a pro gaming clan ? never heard of you before, but am sure your dedication will help you a little bit.

Oh my god. I'm so offended.

We actually had pretty good public relations on this world for the first hour or so. And then the flame threads came along, when we became Rank 1 and stayed there.

I mean doesn't anyone appreciate or respect their betters anymore? Or has jealousy run it's course?

DeletedUser

And no we do not accept NAPS.....

I have to ask why do you have this on your tribe page then

Head Diplomat/Recruiter
Obelix Tuga
jonhy386

If you want an invite Contact a recruiter and/or any Diplomacy options also contact Bigrich59

Allies
you know who you are
NAP

Enemies
You don't exist anymore

DeletedUser

Its actually

Properties
Tribe name: Silent Revolution
ID: -=SR=-
Number of members: 23
Points of the best 40 players: 2.437
Total points: 2.437
Average points: 105
Homepage:

They seem to want to trade on your name you may have to watch out for them:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyAcademic

If a threat prevails in causing someone to restart, leaving you with another Barb to farm, who cares about friends?

DeletedUser

what's up with everyone hating the SK alliance after all they are the first tribe in the rankings so far.

First off I don't hate SK. Don't know them and they're not in my area. But I feel this is a pretty stupid question. No offence to the poster.

Nothing wrong about trying to intimidate those around you. That's a part of the game. But if and when you do so, you are going to have many of those people around you not liking you too much. Heck, just being number one will get you flamed, but number one with an attitude??? Please.

So let's not act all innocent. If they don't want people flaming them this much in a public forum then they can't go around threatening people. They have to be able to take one with the other.

DeletedUser53771

So low tribes are allowed to have attitude problems and we aren't?

*Sniff* It's so unfair! *Sniff*
==========

Thanks for a constructive post though. I don't actually care about being flamed.
I welcome it with open arms

Because it means people spend time out of their day - thinking up ways to flame us because they realise that's the only way to feel better about their suckish way of playing this game.

By the way my pm inbox is open for flames :D

DeletedUser

That just made me laugh so hard. :lol:

This is no laughing matter my friend!!

2d9wwfp.jpg

:lol:

King Matt II

what's up with everyone hating the SK alliance after all they are the first tribe in the rankings so far.

Ranking doesn't mean anything. I'm sure HAM!!! could be rank 1 if they recruited another 40 members. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I VERY much doubt that it is the SK-Gaming originated from Counter-Strike 1.6 and DoTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.