Bdr/active??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If that day does ever come I'm sure Borg would be more than ready, but let's not speculate on the future, it is a waste of time. :D

DeletedUser

I think lookie is completely right with the CTRL is indestructable, lets just hope one day they don't turn their full attention onto Borg and drop the alliance, then i guess we shall see what happens

I think it would be very messy for one side

Yeah... As Taure said, no one knows what's going to happen...

Just like if we would have told you 1-2 months ago we would be allied to CTRL, everyone would have laughed in our faces.

DeletedUser

Just like if we would have told you 1-2 months ago we would be allied to CTRL, everyone would have laughed in our faces.

There is a reason why I didn't comment when someone said something along the lines of "a surprise mail from CTRL". You're blind though if you think this is lasting.

Either way, I'm with Looike on the stand that you guys didn't kill BDR, me and Looike killed BDR. BDR killed BDR with the members constant bullshit, constant lack of care for anything but them sim citying, constant disputes started wtih allies to further this. You didn't make a single member quit from attacks; the leaders dropped out, one after another, from the constant stress of running things for people who didn't give a damn; just that we went a bit further when we also got a more 'interesting' mail from CTRL that made the two of us go overboard I guess.

Either way, although I had figured as much would happen, it was a more "interesting" way to go.

DeletedUser

Technically we have won, because we declared war on BDR who are now dead while BORG are alive. I'm pretty sure the definition of winning a war would be when there is no more fighting and one tribe no longer exists while the other is stronger than before. I guess BDR still exists, it just has no active leadership and is being nobled by whoever wants though.

Technically? Okay so pretty much Borg won by default...lol well done borg:icon_rolleyes:

And if you read my post I clearly said CTRL had grown bigger, and as for GTG... why should we care? Have we ever fought them? Look at our latest stats, we're clearly fighting LunaW and not tribes further South.

CTRL alway is always growing bigger but at the rate they have grown in the past week is just a big nice jump and since borgies feel they killed BDR then take credit as well for the consequences of killing BDR.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, you're probably better off saying nothing.

Please, spare me the BS and dont preach something that you dont follow yourself.

Oh, and CTRL are hardly a 'western' tribe, they're a core tribe... so by "you've only gone and made the other western tribes stronger" you actually mean we've made one western tribe and one core tribe stronger... don't you make sense :lol: CTRL also made gains from the recent internal issues DDB had, so I don't think we deserve all the credit for their growth, especially when they noble more than any other single tribe aswell.

CTRL used to be just a core tribe, as it stands now CTRL has grown west, south and north. So yes the classify as a western tribe.

And a final point now that I remember; we actually had nothing to do with CTRL and GTG growing larger - it was your tribe asking for a ceasefire and alliance that caused the sudden influx of members for GTG and CTRL... perhaps you should pay attention to the moves you and your tribe have been making before trying to discredit us.

Sure that was the obvious motive to cause hell breaking loose, however the motives behind it could have been different. Cant bother explaining it to you but maybe Dashy can since he/she thought I probably wasnt too far off the truth.

At the end of the day, we won our (original) war against BDR regardless of whether inactivity helped us - we still took more villages from you than you did from us before inactivity shafted you. Then the matter of CTRL and LunaW: as a result of your actions, CTRL are now our allies; LunaW are falling faster than a 10-ton weight, as evident in my sig :icon_razz:, and I find it unlikely that we're going to lose to them.

We're bigger than we've ever been, stronger than we've ever been, and in a better position than we've ever been. It doesn't matter how it all occurred, we still 'won' this war.

LOL and aramez still wonder why people picked GTG over BORG :lol:

DeletedUser

There is a reason why I didn't comment when someone said something along the lines of "a surprise mail from CTRL". You're blind though if you think this is lasting.

Either way, I'm with Looike on the stand that you guys didn't kill BDR, me and Looike killed BDR. BDR killed BDR with the members constant bullshit, constant lack of care for anything but them sim citying, constant disputes started wtih allies to further this. You didn't make a single member quit from attacks; the leaders dropped out, one after another, from the constant stress of running things for people who didn't give a damn; just that we went a bit further when we also got a more 'interesting' mail from CTRL that made the two of us go overboard I guess.

Either way, although I had figured as much would happen, it was a more "interesting" way to go.

Zhen dude!!!

You still around...thats great.

Hope you are well wherever you are now :icon_wink:

Cheers mate!

DeletedUser

@ nirv, bev is 10000X more intelligent than you will ever be in your lifetime. Well, I shouldn't make judgments like this out here, but looking at your low IQed posts and looking at his, the difference is quite obvious and we all know here whose smart and whose not. Nuff said.

DeletedUser

@ nirv, bev is 10000X more intelligent than you will ever be in your lifetime. Well, I shouldn't make judgments like this out here, but looking at your low IQed posts and looking at his, the difference is quite obvious and we all know here whose smart and whose not. Nuff said.

We all know? I think the only ones agreeing with you are borgies..and we know how drones are ;)

DeletedUser

Technically? Okay so pretty much Borg won by default...lol well done borg:icon_rolleyes:

No, BORG won by being alive when BDR died...and the same for your second attempt at a decent tribe ironically called 'Active' when most of you are too inactive to noble your quitters let alone other tribes.

CTRL alway is always growing bigger but at the rate they have grown in the past week is just a big nice jump and since borgies feel they killed BDR then take credit as well for the consequences of killing BDR.

Yes, we're all here bragging about how amazing we are :icon_rolleyes: Just assuming we were taking full credit for killing BDR (which we aren't as I've said about 5 times that inactivity fought half our war for us), when have I denied CTRL hasn't grown from this situation? Idiot.

Please, spare me the BS and dont preach something that you dont follow yourself.

I think you'll find I actually post logical arguments, as conceded even by your dukes in the past, and I don't just make stupid statements like you - especially not without a shred of evidence.

CTRL used to be just a core tribe, as it stands now CTRL has grown west, south and north. So yes the classify as a western tribe.

CTRL is a core tribe. Their base is centred around the core continents. Has noone ever shown you how to look at a map and identify the areas a tribe takes up?

Sure that was the obvious motive to cause hell breaking loose, however the motives behind it could have been different. Cant bother explaining it to you but maybe Dashy can since he/she thought I probably wasnt too far off the truth.

So what you're trying to say there is you don't actually know what to say and instead will go with 'could have been different' and 'ask someone else' essentially? Well done...

LOL and aramez still wonder why people picked GTG over BORG :lol:

If you honestly think I'd have allowed any form of a merge into BORG, you are very mistaken and very few of BORG would have agreed to it either. If what you're suggesting is that aRamez tried to organise something along those lines, perhaps it will sadden you then to know that he is not one of the 3 Dukes (myself, Dashy and Saburwolf) and therefore just because you allege he said something does not mean it was sanctioned by us.

Try again? Or are you all out of words trying to actually outsmart one on these forums for once?

Edit: Hahaha sorry, couldn't resist:
We all know? I think the only ones agreeing with you are borgies..and we know how drones are ;)

So how's the fight back against us going? You know, the one where in your forum you tried to claim you were kicking our ass and could continue to do so and win the war? You should remember, it was only last week :lol: I guess the rest of your tribe weren't so full of fools' hope like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

nQthing

no arguing ctrl is a core tribe... i mean... look at a map. yes they are expanding... thats the point

DeletedUser

No, BORG won by being alive when BDR died...and the same for your second attempt at a decent tribe ironically called 'Active' when most of you are too inactive to noble your quitters let alone other tribes.

Yes, we're all here bragging about how amazing we are :icon_rolleyes: Just assuming we were taking full credit for killing BDR (which we aren't as I've said about 5 times that inactivity fought half our war for us), when have I denied CTRL hasn't grown from this situation? Idiot.

I think you'll find I actually post logical arguments, as conceded even by your dukes in the past, and I don't just make stupid statements like you - especially not without a shred of evidence.

CTRL is a core tribe. Their base is centred around the core continents. Has noone ever shown you how to look at a map and identify the areas a tribe takes up?

So what you're trying to say there is you don't actually know what to say and instead will go with 'could have been different' and 'ask someone else' essentially? Well done...

If you honestly think I'd have allowed any form of a merge into BORG, you are very mistaken and very few of BORG would have agreed to it either. If what you're suggesting is that aRamez tried to organise something along those lines, perhaps it will sadden you then to know that he is not one of the 3 Dukes (myself, Dashy and Saburwolf) and therefore just because you allege he said something does not mean it was sanctioned by us.

Try again? Or are you all out of words trying to actually outsmart one on these forums for once?

Edit: Hahaha sorry, couldn't resist:

So how's the fight back against us going? You know, the one where in your forum you tried to claim you were kicking our ass and could continue to do so and win the war? You should remember, it was only last week :lol: I guess the rest of your tribe weren't so full of fools' hope like you.

I find it amusing that you trashtalk my extribe and then even in thsi minute try to invite me to your tribe ;) The issue with my friends joinig your tribe is a big mistake and i hope they will realise that. You guys didnt win over us, and you know that..we were a mere 50 players who were active, and still you were not able to win over us, even though you had plety of players. It shows the warrirorspirit in your tribe and it shows why BDR was and will always be better then you and your family. The circumstances for BDRs demise was out of my and my friends hands. It had to do with allies not realising their mistakes and leaders that did their best, but couldnt stop RL from destroying us. I find it amazing that you and your tribe trick yourself with stupid excuses about your greatness..i have been threatend by some of your members in recent days and i say it again..i wish you keep the war going :))
Just cause you got some friends in your tribe and councile who come here and talk big, doesnt make you right.

DeletedUser27978

I find it amusing that you trashtalk my extribe and then even in thsi minute try to invite me to your tribe ;) The issue with my friends joinig your tribe is a big mistake and i hope they will realise that. You guys didnt win over us, and you know that..we were a mere 50 players who were active, and still you were not able to win over us, even though you had plety of players. It shows the warrirorspirit in your tribe and it shows why BDR was and will always be better then you and your family. The circumstances for BDRs demise was out of my and my friends hands. It had to do with allies not realising their mistakes and leaders that did their best, but couldnt stop RL from destroying us. I find it amazing that you and your tribe trick yourself with stupid excuses about your greatness..i have been threatend by some of your members in recent days and i say it again..i wish you keep the war going :))
Just cause you got some friends in your tribe and councile who come here and talk big, doesnt make you right.

I don't understand, you think we was 100% active? we only got injected with fresh blood half way through the war. As zhen said, nukes crashing up a continent we both held evenly was pointless.

Our family consists of an academy to bring up players with more experience into a main tribe.

Least you had allies in the war. Allies we fought against.

DeletedUser

And I find it amusing you think it was me that tried inviting you. And as for the last part... just 'cause I got some friends in my tribe and council... do you not realise I'm one of the Dukes? Idiot.

DeletedUser

And I find it amusing you think it was me that tried inviting you. And as for the last part... just 'cause I got some friends in my tribe and council... do you not realise I'm one of the Dukes? Idiot.

hahahahaha i have had over 10 guys trying to invite me this week alone..and thanks for the idiot remark ;) i find it always nice that people are unable to speak politely towards each other, especially when they have nothing useful to say ;)
No other tribe would accept a person like you as duke, except Borg :p

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that you trashtalk my extribe and then even in thsi minute try to invite me to your tribe ;) The issue with my friends joinig your tribe is a big mistake and i hope they will realise that. You guys didnt win over us, and you know that..we were a mere 50 players who were active, and still you were not able to win over us, even though you had plety of players. It had to do with allies not realising their mistakes and leaders that did their best, but couldnt stop RL from destroying us. I find it amazing that you and your tribe trick yourself with stupid excuses about your greatness..i have been threatend by some of your members in recent days and i say it again..i wish you keep the war going :))

ACTIVE was alive for about a week before we had the ceasefire put into play. And we weren't even close to concentrating on ACTIVE. Did we even attack ACTIVE? Did ANY of our squads even launch an OP on you? Nope, don't think so...

It shows the warrirorspirit in your tribe and it shows why BDR was and will always be better then you and your family. The circumstances for BDRs demise was out of my and my friends hands.

The circumstances for BDR's demise was due to inactivity, so that means your members arn't as loyal as ours and just hit the delete button for fun and watches everyone scramble to get their hands on the barb villages... Your members got less active, ours got more active because our members care for our tribes success... Your tribes dead so that shows how your members thought of BDR's success huh? :lol:

Don't patronize the BORG family when you've never been in it or even had anything to do with it. We have motives for what we do and what we want everyone to think. Your just one of the people with the weak minds who believed what we told the public, it's ok... Your not the only one. you should know, what we say to the public and what we do are 2 different things.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha i have had over 10 guys trying to invite me this week alone..and thanks for the idiot remark ;) i find it always nice that people are unable to speak politely towards each other, especially when they have nothing useful to say ;)

Except for 3 of your former Dukes, and a Baron... yep, nice to know that isn't it? I was Duke of a tribe with Looike, Power, Sharon and Zhen happily there as normal members.

And I don't say it because I have nothing useful to say; I say it because I know you to be extremely ignorant, a poor attacker/timer, jaded (seriously... you thought you were kicking our ass in the war :lol:), and because you don't seem to understand logic on these forums.

DeletedUser

Except for 3 of your former Dukes, and a Baron... yep, nice to know that isn't it? I was Duke of a tribe with Looike, Power, Sharon and Zhen happily there as normal members.

cept you all turned into inactive biatches!

DeletedUser

Its cool mate, the little guy will have to someday get off of his high horse, unless of course he has to take breaks again once things get hot.

DeletedUser

Its cool mate, the little guy will have to someday get off of his high horse, unless of course he has to take breaks again once things get hot.

I took a break when things got hot? The only time I've been away from W10 was when me and my long-term gf broke up in October and it hit me pretty badly for a week or so... that was a long time after you guys stopped even trying to attack us.

Perhaps it's you trying to give the wrong people credit?

DeletedUser

Yes borg, well done you made all the other western tribes stronger lol!

well i think the Beville answered this one .

Why dont you just go back to hiding before another war starts eh?:icon_rolleyes:

well we all have RL here . and we all might get problems or anything might happens . at this point man dont blame me . blame LIFE lol ...

DeletedUser

Alright, Nirv and Bahool, of ALL the losers ive seen in my life, you two are THE BIGGEST ones to have ever come across the face of the earth. Even after a CLEAR defeat, you guys STILL argue that you have not lost to BORG?

A person who doesnt want to admit defeat, is the BIGGEST form of loser there can be.. And you two have just proved that. Only TRUE losers keep coming up with excuses and dont ever admit pure defeat.

BORG warred BDR.

BORG survived, BDR did not.

That only means this:
BORG won the war. BDR lost.

Now, there are many factors in war like inactivity, heart, etc. BDR suffered from it because the leaders were incapable of handling it. BORG leaders coped with it.

War is finished when one side survives and is victorious and the other side looses and is thus defeated.

BDR did not "loose" to inactivity or anything else. BDR LOST TO BORG. End of..

If you guys INSIST on this, then well, I can easily say that ALL the tribes that got disbanded in this world lost to inactivity, NOT to their enemies.

So following BDR's theory:

Die. VS TORORG. Die. did not win. Inactivity and backstabbers did.

Coalition Vs. Die. Coalition did not win, inactivity did.

Die. Vs. ESL, Die. did not win, inactivity did.

BDR vs Crypt. BDR did not win, inactivity and backstabbers did.

Get off it BDR. You guys lost to BORG. Just admit it. When a tribe starts to loose, its members go inactive. Thats FACT. Thats what happened to BDR. You guys were loosing hence the inactivity.

And if you gonna claim that BDR was inactive from before, it STILL doesnt matter, BORG STILL beat you. And using this excuse would mean only one thing, if BDR was THAT inactive as Nirv says, they didnt even DESERVE to be top 15 in this world then.. It would mean that they SUCK as a tribe and they dont even deserve to survive.

Either way you go in this argument, you WILL loose BDR, cuz you CANT beat facts. And let me repeat myself for the 1000th time now. Fact is. BORG WON in their war against BDR in which the latter LOST.

End of discussion.

Forza BORG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.