Bdr/active??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok guys .

i didn't come back to play i just back to post something . i dont know what u think about and what u said .
i just wana say . that BORG won this War against BDR that's all . lol
long time i didn't laugh but now i did after i knew about this news . good work guys keep it up . u won a battle and u have to win the war . jfsmith . u noob lool :D c ya guys . RL calling . i wish i can come back again .
keep it up guys .

ur BLADE ....

loool hey guys ask Aramez about ur Xmas gift ;) i think u know what i'm talking about :D hahahhaa

DeletedUser

Yes borg, well done you made all the other western tribes stronger lol!

Why dont you just go back to hiding before another war starts eh?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes borg, well done you made all the other western tribes stronger lol!

Why dont you just go back to hiding before another war starts eh?:icon_rolleyes:

We made all the other western tribes stronger? :icon_confused:

BDR = Dead.
LunaW = Dying... fast.
Active = Smaller than BDR, and requested a cease-fire.

And as far as I know, the other western tribes haven't changed at all. Not that there are many others... GTG I suppose; and then Tuba, DDB and CTRL have western villages I guess.

CTRL became stronger, but not through our actions - and that shouldn't matter to us anymore either.

DeletedUser

We made all the other western tribes stronger? :icon_confused:

BDR = Dead.
LunaW = Dying... fast.
Active = Smaller than BDR, and requested a cease-fire.

And as far as I know, the other western tribes haven't changed at all. Not that there are many others... GTG I suppose; and then Tuba, DDB and CTRL have western villages I guess.

CTRL became stronger, but not through our actions - and that shouldn't matter to us anymore either.

If borg claims to have been the reason why BDR died then they are gonna have to take the credit for making the other tribes stronger as well, talking about GTG and CTRL they both a getting a generous adrenaline shot.

image.php

image.php

So much for western tribes havent changed at all lol!

...the best part is that is not over yet. Yes borg well done.

DeletedUser

BORG has not won.....BDR lost !
And if you have to give credit:
I am the reason for the end of BDR/Active :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You gotta give Zhen some credit Looike, dont be such a credit whore:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Technically we have won, because we declared war on BDR who are now dead while BORG are alive. I'm pretty sure the definition of winning a war would be when there is no more fighting and one tribe no longer exists while the other is stronger than before. I guess BDR still exists, it just has no active leadership and is being nobled by whoever wants though.

And if you read my post I clearly said CTRL had grown bigger, and as for GTG... why should we care? Have we ever fought them? Look at our latest stats, we're clearly fighting LunaW and not tribes further South.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, you're probably better off saying nothing.

Oh, and CTRL are hardly a 'western' tribe, they're a core tribe... so by "you've only gone and made the other western tribes stronger" you actually mean we've made one western tribe and one core tribe stronger... don't you make sense :lol: CTRL also made gains from the recent internal issues DDB had, so I don't think we deserve all the credit for their growth, especially when they noble more than any other single tribe aswell.

And a final point now that I remember; we actually had nothing to do with CTRL and GTG growing larger - it was your tribe asking for a ceasefire and alliance that caused the sudden influx of members for GTG and CTRL... perhaps you should pay attention to the moves you and your tribe have been making before trying to discredit us.

At the end of the day, we won our (original) war against BDR regardless of whether inactivity helped us - we still took more villages from you than you did from us before inactivity shafted you. Then the matter of CTRL and LunaW: as a result of your actions, CTRL are now our allies; LunaW are falling faster than a 10-ton weight, as evident in my sig :icon_razz:, and I find it unlikely that we're going to lose to them.

We're bigger than we've ever been, stronger than we've ever been, and in a better position than we've ever been. It doesn't matter how it all occurred, we still 'won' this war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope I did not ask for an alliance.... I asked for CF... So we could shape up and start giving you guys a war :icon_wink:
Alas some misunderstood my intentions .....

And I would agree with you winning when this is the end of W10. Then BORG has remained steadfast. But that is not the case.
Now only one of your enemies has fallen away while the other waits for an excuse to set things right again. :icon_cool:

So BORG did not win, BDR LOST.......big time !! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Looike, seriously man - finally admit to it :icon_razz: We both know you have the capacity to, unlike Mr. Nirv who wouldn't recognise humility if it danced in front of him in nothing but a tea cosy! :icon_razz:

Luna will be gone soon - that's two enemies down. And as for the ceasefire, it's not your negotiations I was on about; you weren't the one who offered an alliance, but two of your council did over a Skype chat between me and the two BORG Dukes, and some of your council who I don't need to name unless you want. Two have Duke privs though, or had anyway.

In terms of the future, that's for the clairvoyants to tell us :)

DeletedUser

Looike, seriously man - finally admit to it :icon_razz: We both know you have the capacity to, unlike Mr. Nirv who wouldn't recognise humility if it danced in front of him in nothing but a tea cosy! :icon_razz:

Luna will be gone soon - that's two enemies down. And as for the ceasefire, it's not your negotiations I was on about; you weren't the one who offered an alliance, but two of your council did over a Skype chat between me and the two BORG Dukes, and some of your council who I don't need to name unless you want. Two have Duke privs though, or had anyway.

In terms of the future, that's for the clairvoyants to tell us :)

Yup I have the capacity to be objective no matter what.
But I'm sorry I just do not agree with you, since nothing what BORG did caused this.
The effect of the BORG attacks was that some of our members quit, nothing more

However none of the leaders quit over that. And also with all the internal problems BDR has undergone it was still only a 800 village lead after 6 months. The coalition took that amount from Die in a day ! (exaggerated I think, but it is for comparison).

No it was really our own doing which created the downfall of BDR.
And unfortunately I (with Zhen) gave the final nudge.....

I wonder how you could be in a chat with 2 dukes though, since I was duke of BDR/Active with Zhen riding shotgun. And whoever else was in that chat is not important since it doesn't change a thing now.

(Though I AM curious, so you can always IGM/MSN me :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

However none of the leaders quit over that. And also with all the internal problems BDR has undergone it was still only a 800 village lead after 6 months.

Yes but if BORG was not warring BDR they would have had time to sort out all their internal problems and stay alive. But we were warring them so they had to resort to less unfortunate options.

DeletedUser

Yes but if BORG was not warring BDR they would have had time to sort out all their internal problems and stay alive. But we were warring them so they had to resort to less unfortunate options.

Again that is not true since the lack of time for key-players was due to RL issues.
Also how is not participating in tribal actions, when you are in a safe zone, the result of the attacks on some players ?
Or where is the BORG influence when players are spending more time nobling gifts / barbs.

For several reasons BDR lacked clear and continous leadership since last June and while there were several attempts they all failed.
Reasons were multiple yet none of them were BORG related.

Also with a pace of 850 villages lost (nett) to BORG in 6 months, say 5 villages a day, there was no real immediate danger.
Especially not when in other areas we gained the same amount of villages back.

So no I will not grant BORG this victory. But I do apologize for not making this a fun war.
A war where both sides would be really tested and in the end a winner could have been declared.

DeletedUser

Do I have to point this out again?

Both sides nobled upwards of 2000-3000 villages or so within about a 3 month span (hasn't been much action the past couple of months) with Borg nobling 800 MORE than BDR, not 800 total. This is from Borg forums:

Side 1: BORG BORG-B BORG-X

Side 2: BDR ~P.K~

Timeframe: 09/07/2008 00:00:00 to 13/10/2008 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,722
Side 2: 1,771
Difference: 951

While 3000 in 3 months isn't great, it's certainly not bad considering the size of the frontline.

Both tribes during the initial part of the war were battling with inactives and missing or sick leadership. When the war started Sabur was having some issues and Dashy hadn't returned completely from his really long vacation from TW so it was basically Steve (thebeville) and I holding down the fort.

Borg is 100 times more active today than we were at the beginning of the war, and it shows, we're picking up nearly 100+ villages every 24-48 hours. We have strong and stable leadership and a good member base. I dare say that if LunaW hadn't declared on us, we may be doing the same amount of damage to BDR/Active (maybe to a lesser extent, again, given the size of the frontlines)

I would think it's time we can actually give props where props is due. BDR is nearly gone, and Active is also breaking up with help from threats from CTRL. Borg has grown and continues to grow by several hundred villages a week. I would say there is a clear and obvious winner here no matter how the victory came about...

DeletedUser

The reason for me not being on msn/Skype would be that I was (and still am) at my mom's house rather than at my apartment; I'm not going back for a few hours either (may aswell get a free dinner out of being here :icon_razz:) and as such I don't have access to msn/Skype without downloading them onto her PC.

DeletedUser

Boo :p

I'm actually heading to my Parents place today to stay until after the holidays and then coming back to my house afterwards. They have slow internet there though :(

DeletedUser

Do I have to point this out again?

Both sides nobled upwards of 2000-3000 villages or so within about a 3 month span (hasn't been much action the past couple of months) with Borg nobling 800 MORE than BDR, not 800 total. This is from Borg forums:

Side 1: BORG BORG-B BORG-X

Side 2: BDR ~P.K~

Timeframe: 09/07/2008 00:00:00 to 13/10/2008 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,722
Side 2: 1,771
Difference: 951

While 3000 in 3 months isn't great, it's certainly not bad considering the size of the frontline.

Both tribes during the initial part of the war were battling with inactives and missing or sick leadership. When the war started Sabur was having some issues and Dashy hadn't returned completely from his really long vacation from TW so it was basically Steve (thebeville) and I holding down the fort.

Borg is 100 times more active today than we were at the beginning of the war, and it shows, we're picking up nearly 100+ villages every 24-48 hours. We have strong and stable leadership and a good member base. I dare say that if LunaW hadn't declared on us, we may be doing the same amount of damage to BDR/Active (maybe to a lesser extent, again, given the size of the frontlines)

I would think it's time we can actually give props where props is due. BDR is nearly gone, and Active is also breaking up with help from threats from CTRL. Borg has grown and continues to grow by several hundred villages a week. I would say there is a clear and obvious winner here no matter how the victory came about...

I agree.... remember the story about the 2 dogs.....CTRL is the winner here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Say what you like, but anyone with an unbiased brain can see that BORG have won the war we declared. You can blame it on whatever, as that part is debatable, but it is a fact that we won because we're here and bigger and grew from the war, whereas BDR died - we declared on them, fought for a bit and now they're dead.

CTRL joined in, we're no longer fighting them but as we didn't declare on them or LunaW it is irrelevant in the fact that we won the war we declared. That being said, we're now winning the war against LunaW anyway.

DeletedUser

Well I propose we let it rest then, since whatever the outcome it will not change a thing.
BDR is dead, BORG remains and CTRL has become indestructible. :icon_razz:
And I have no intention to keep on going for the sake of argument.
You are entitled to your believes and I will believe in reality :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think looie is completely right with the CTRL is indestructable, lets just hope one day they don't turn their full attention onto Borg and drop the alliance, then i guess we shall see what happens

I think it would be very messy for one side

Status
Not open for further replies.