Bdr/active??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Except for 3 of your former Dukes, and a Baron... yep, nice to know that isn't it? I was Duke of a tribe with Looike, Power, Sharon and Zhen happily there as normal members.

Power was just a baron as well. And SPOON was fun, come on why'd you just ditch :icon_sad:

TRH,

BDR vs BORG - BORG although BDR was inactive as hell did not noble BDR off; that's not a win by any means, even if they pulled the same thing the Coalition did on Die. - that is shoot someone who was already dying, they still failed to achieve what the Coalition did - that is noble off a crap-load of Die. villages.

Coalition vs Die. - Coalition won, Die. lost a huge number of villages to Coalition tribes while they were inactive, that's more than BORG has done to BDR. - null point again

Die. vs ESL - ESL got raped, if I recall timdogg was bragging about how Die. would "die" within the month; how is that inactive? Die. nobles ESL off the map. - once more null point

BDR vs CRYPT - blame Leadr for declaring on us, we did not declare, we declared on APOC; you want to declare war on a tribe you better be sure as hell your own is up to the task. End result, BDR nobled CRYPT off. - leadership failing, once again null point

Feel free to come up with excuses to justify your comments; end result BORG has not gained any territory they had not already owned since the war started and ended, BDR disbanded, remade, disbanded again and yet never lost any ground, if you think K50 then we even gained ground as BORG had a 55% hold over the continent at the start of the war.

DeletedUser

Don't argue with TRH, ignore him.

And welsh ...didn't you run off to Moogle first ?? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Don't argue with TRH, ignore him.

Ignorance is bliss when loosing eh?

Little villages or not, BORG STILL got more villages than BDR. They WON. I dont see how you guys cant see this.

Alright, CTRL claims that THEY won their war against COKE. Now, the CTRL - COKE situation is the SAME as BORG - BDR situation.

So if that was CTRL's win, WHY ON EARTH isnt this BORG's win???

DeletedUser

Ignorance is bliss when loosing eh?

Little villages or not, BORG STILL got more villages than BDR. They WON. I dont see how you guys cant see this.

Thats where the fact base comes in, here you say jsut because they nobled more villages they won, they won the nobling, yes, but were they the real reason BDR fell? i believe that was inactivity, so yes, in some ways Borg did win, but you can't put BDR's downfall to Borg, because thats just plane insanity :p

DeletedUser

Thats where the fact base comes in, here you say jsut because they nobled more villages they won, they won the nobling, yes, but were they the real reason BDR fell? i believe that was inactivity, so yes, in some ways Borg did win, but you can't put BDR's downfall to Borg, because thats just plane insanity :p

What do aeroplane's and their mental state have to do with BORG vs BDR? :icon_razz: And going by the usual definition of won, we won, because the war came to an end with us still standing and BDR gone. Which is the point I've been trying to make for about 3 or 4 pages now.

DeletedUser

BDR vs BORG - BORG although BDR was inactive as hell did not noble BDR off; that's not a win by any means, even if they pulled the same thing the Coalition did on Die. - that is shoot someone who was already dying, they still failed to achieve what the Coalition did - that is noble off a crap-load of Die. villages.

If BDR hadn't disband we would have continued to noble you until we had more then the majority of you villages, just like we are doing with LunaW.

DeletedUser

Guys, forget about them. Its not worth it. BORG started out in this war as the underdogs. They became MUCH bigger at one point, but after CTRL and others joined in, they once again fell below the village counts, YET you guys still held out and won it in the end. This is a GREAT accomplishment considering that this was your first MAJOR war.. ALL of you should be proud of yourselves, and DONT listen to what they say as they clearly cant accept the fact that they got beaten by a tribe with mostly less experienced players.

Congrats to sabur, ramez and dashy for leading a top class tribe to victory.

Congrats to Bev for leading undoubtedly THE MOST successful academy tribe in the HISTORY of TW and always having the upper hand in this war against your enemies.

And most importantly, congrats to ALL the BORG members for proving to the world that you guys have more heart and faith than almost ANY OTHER tribe on W10.

BORG, you have CERTAINLY earned a place in the golden history of W10. You have truly made this world proud.

Forza BORG!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its always the best in TW history :icon_wink:. Never has there been better. Quite amazing how W10 has had the best of everything.

DeletedUser

If BDR hadn't disband we would have continued to noble you until we had more then the majority of you villages, just like we are doing with LunaW.

Erm, Please dont get too big headed.

If you had not Recruited many higher lunaW members they would most probably still be 100mill+ points for the top 40.

So no, you are not just 'nobling the majourity', you've had more villages off lunaW, you have probably had half/more from recruiting.

I'm sure TRH posted just before about ignorance being bliss...

DeletedUser

We lost (BDR that is) we didn't get raped though, and we did a good job of holding are own with a handful of active players

i am not sure if bring in the former arise players that j.f. smith brought was genius or just cruel of him, because those are the players borg nobled off mostly

One thing can not be denied though, borg is here, BDR is dead, and thats a win

DeletedUser

ACTIVE was alive for about a week before we had the ceasefire put into play. And we weren't even close to concentrating on ACTIVE. Did we even attack ACTIVE? Did ANY of our squads even launch an OP on you? Nope, don't think so...

The circumstances for BDR's demise was due to inactivity, so that means your members arn't as loyal as ours and just hit the delete button for fun and watches everyone scramble to get their hands on the barb villages... Your members got less active, ours got more active because our members care for our tribes success... Your tribes dead so that shows how your members thought of BDR's success huh? :lol:

Don't patronize the BORG family when you've never been in it or even had anything to do with it. We have motives for what we do and what we want everyone to think. Your just one of the people with the weak minds who believed what we told the public, it's ok... Your not the only one. you should know, what we say to the public and what we do are 2 different things.

Well this "weakminded" person was in Borg :) i wont comment on your intelligence i am used to this kind of talk from leaders of the drones

DeletedUser

Except for 3 of your former Dukes, and a Baron... yep, nice to know that isn't it? I was Duke of a tribe with Looike, Power, Sharon and Zhen happily there as normal members.

And I don't say it because I have nothing useful to say; I say it because I know you to be extremely ignorant, a poor attacker/timer, jaded (seriously... you thought you were kicking our ass in the war :lol:), and because you don't seem to understand logic on these forums.

I suck at this game..and still took some 100 villages from you guys..i guess that should show how bad your players are..if a noob like me kicks their ass ;)
And pls dont give me that bs that you guys didnt care bla bla..every borg village was overstacked with troops

DeletedUser

Guys, forget about them. Its not worth it. BORG started out in this war as the underdogs. They became MUCH bigger at one point, but after CTRL and others joined in, they once again fell below the village counts, YET you guys still held out and won it in the end. This is a GREAT accomplishment considering that this was your first MAJOR war.. ALL of you should be proud of yourselves, and DONT listen to what they say as they clearly cant accept the fact that they got beaten by a tribe with mostly less experienced players.

Congrats to sabur, ramez and dashy for leading a top class tribe to victory.

Congrats to Bev for leading undoubtedly THE MOST successful academy tribe in the HISTORY of TW and always having the upper hand in this war against your enemies.

And most importantly, congrats to ALL the BORG members for proving to the world that you guys have more heart and faith than almost ANY OTHER tribe on W10.

BORG, you have CERTAINLY earned a place in the golden history of W10. You have truly made this world proud.

Forza BORG!

rofl good one..

DeletedUser

LOL, its over the war is done, some of our members where not to loyal or honorable, thats true finny, but don't say we didn't have any hart or care for our tribe, because many of us did

you won, be a graceful winner finny

and nirv, zehn, bahlool we lost, you deleted zehn, key factor to our final demise, you stopped playing nirv and only came back to play after it was to late, you did nothing but attack the enemy bahlool, nothing wrong with that

DeletedUser

Erm, Please dont get too big headed.

If you had not Recruited many higher lunaW members they would most probably still be 100mill+ points for the top 40.

So no, you are not just 'nobling the majourity', you've had more villages off lunaW, you have probably had half/more from recruiting.

Wars are won not only by ennoblements, it's called diplomacy and PnP... LunaW members had the choice to come to us or not, they choose to... And we are nobling the majority of them, they currently have over 8000 villages, the most they've ever had is 15000 that's over 50% still despite the fact we've already nobled a net gain of 2000+ villages from them:

Side 1:
Tribes: BORG BORG-B BORG-X
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LunaW LunaW2
Players:

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 00:00:00 to 24/12/2008 18:53:20

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,486
Side 2: 1,458
Difference: 2,028

And keep in mind most of those members contacted BORG to join, not the other way around.

I suck at this game..and still took some 100 villages from you guys..i guess that should show how bad your players are..if a noob like me kicks their ass ;)
And pls dont give me that bs that you guys didnt care bla bla..every borg village was overstacked with troops

All of your conquers against BORG were in K50/K40, both of which were BDR/LunaW dominated... those 2 continents weren't even front lines please stop kidding yourself... And back at the time you were probably getting massive support from LunaW players. The only people I would say where good in BDR were the people on the front line: Fireman_31, Nirvandan, Katmandu, Hedzy (was making his way up to the frontline), Zhen, and a few others I might have missed.

DeletedUser

Fact..i nobled most villages in k50 and didnt get a single help from lunaw
fact the kontinent was split up between lunaw and bdr and borg
fact the borgies started the war while my troops were supporting ctrl players over 100 hours away
fact borg suck
and fact about the guys you stated are and will be some of the best players i have seen and i learned a lot from them

DeletedUser

Fact..i nobled most villages in k50 and didnt get a single help from lunaw
fact the kontinent was split up between lunaw and bdr and borg
fact the borgies started the war while my troops were supporting ctrl players over 100 hours away
fact borg suck
and fact about the guys you stated are and will be some of the best players i have seen and i learned a lot from them

Look I can do that to:

Fact: The continent was BDR/LunaW controlled and had hardly ANY BORG players in it.
Fact: We started the war in K42 and never had any OP's in K50 where we had hardly any members which is why you didn't get attacked.
Fact: BDR sucks seeming as how they are dead :lol:

If what you posted are "facts" where are your stats, or some type of proof? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry your mistaken...if you consider that i took some 100 villages, and my tribemates took a lot more, then that should show you that your wrong. Most of my gains in that k are borgies :) Borg-B was holding half of that kontinent.
I got atacked and i lost villages and we even had traitors who went to borg and started to hit us (for instance parsa)
The proof and the stats are the villages i, theGas and Sirgripenhold took in that k. Its not my fault you cant admit that these noobs in BDR kicked you guys..what are your gains? Arise ex members? rofl...

anyway i have learned not to speak to people like you..i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year :)))

DeletedUser

We lost (BDR that is) we didn't get raped though, and we did a good job of holding are own with a handful of active players

i am not sure if bring in the former arise players that j.f. smith brought was genius or just cruel of him, because those are the players borg nobled off mostly

One thing can not be denied though, borg is here, BDR is dead, and thats a win

This is what I like to see, respect between enemies.

Most of Borg would obviously admit that Borg didn't "crush" BDR. BDR did a pretty good job in the war and it was fun to fight for our guys, and hopefully for yours as well.

As for the Arise players, that was a distraction to take Borg's mind off the K41 frontline for a while, which obviously worked, then came LunaW which was another major distraction from the Borg/BDR war. I'd say that the Borg/BDR war really only lasted 3-4 months before both sides either died down (in the case of BDR) or shifted targets (in Borg's case).

Anyway, good fight, fun while it lasted. Now that we've got some BDR over on our side I'm sure they're going to join us in having even more fun continuing the fight wherever it it goes. Other than the original LunaW I'd say that BDR, or at least the active ones, earned my respect as good enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.