Top 20 opinions

Utterchaos

All, I can post is about Mo0? and there stealing of the TAG! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Do you know how many people have had the name, Mad Cows. Wouldnt be the first.

Utterchaos

noo, not the name the TAG, moo? Its quiet close to my heart that is. :icon_redface:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you have to wait at least a week before making this thread it means nothing.

DeletedUser

Top 20 Opinions:

1LeGeND - I dont think they are the most experienced ever, but I think they have a fine chance at the world, there "academy" tribe might now be there best idea though.

2=SK= - They will be around for a while. I can see them being here in the late stages of the game.

3 THE - Good tribe in W1, and W8. Dont see why they wont be good here. Very aged members, good leader.

4 T*F - Kebabe always leads well weather you like him or not. He has some good players. But I can see them being disband, as Kebabe is known to leave at the nobling stages. But who knows.

5 boo! - A couple pretty good players. Seem to be handling themselves very well.

6 DUSK - Danellis1, Danellis1.... Danellis1. Who knows what he will pull out of his as*. Maybe this is his great break? We will have to wait and see.

7 BIO - Legendary name, so I am guessing they have played before, or dont know what is going on in the past, so they are noobs. Dont know much about them. We will have to see.

8 MoO? - Name steelers. But, they do have some great players, and I dont know much about there leader, but he may be ok.

9 {TBD} - Dont know any of there players, and they have an academy. So I am not sure if they are really as good as they seem.

10 HAM!!! - Great group of players, great leader. Great future.

11 Esc - They have hopped up in the rankings, they are owning there K, so I think they will do just fine.

12 ToP|4V - Point Whore, wont be here long.

13 -=TA=- - Has Dropped a lot in the rankings, I dont think they are as good as some due. They will not be in the top 20 in the future.

14 BoS - Good tribe from world 17, but not the best. I think they will stay around, because they know each other already.

15 ~CNC~ - I dont think they will be around after BP.

16 Wind - Family tribe, I dont like them. There names are all tacky.

17 CY - No comment, my tribe.

18 T-W-C - I do like the name, and there leader seems inteligente, but I do think the members lack the experience.

19 Smurfs - Classic Smurfs tribes have always turned out good, so I think these guys will be ok. Not sure if they can hold with the others though.

20 iLLu - Have stayed around a while, but I think the pointwhores have ran out of resources, and they are starting to die.

jayjayjay68

20 Idiots

Why do we have so many?

The top 20 changes every hour at the moment, I would say wait about a week after BP ends, then post your top 20.

DeletedUser

This was possibly the worst attempt at being funny that I've seen on world 30.

TheAssasinsEradicator

20 Idiots

Why do we have so many?

The top 20 changes every hour at the moment, I would say wait about a week after BP ends, then post your top 20.
you're right lots of top 20 tribes are pointwhores or are unstable and very widely spread

DeletedUser

ToP won't last long. if memory serves they were in a big war with the Cult family on another world. and as cult have moved over to world 30 as well there could be some hard feeling between them.

DeletedUser

Hi Besitzen...I made u restart in W26 :icon_biggrin: hope you can remember me...

btw why are so many top20 discussion threads?

shadowbuzo

Do we really need this?
Can't you wait like a month after the BP ends?

Litauen Knigh

Top 20 Opinions:

9 {TBD} - Dont know any of there players, and they have an academy. So I am not sure if they are really as good as they seem.

10 HAM!!! - Great group of players, great leader. Great future.
In this 2tribes is almost all best W6 players(exept me)i dont know why but they not giving invite for me:)

DeletedUser

heart_dancing_hg_clr.gif

You sir, win this thread on accounts of sheer random.

Top 20? Are we seriously talking about this now? How about we wait, oh i dont know... until after bp ends? :icon_confused: