• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Evidence is ground for belief.
Belief is an opinion.
Opinions aren't facts.

Therefore, evidence is not fact.

The sky is blue. It's an opinion in my eyes it is blue but also a fact go twist some other words.

DeletedUser

Ok SK. Raven here you go(again)

SK were clearly and well exposed by Vpar and yet again Raven has been made a fool off.

1st time) He claimed the reason SK were 1st was because of their church guide only 4 days into the world when NOTHING regarding the church ca be implemented so early on. - FACT

2nd time) Vpar did it all. This thread - DEBATEABLE

3rd time) He said they wern't at war with Ham!!! when the reports he posted clearly shows SK targetting Ham!!! members which can be classified as a war. - FACT

4th time) The image I posted of keeping yellows/inactives a few days into the world and claiming it was my spy when it wasn't. However, I was flamed due to my flame bandwagon and the SK "aliases" which have now been exposed. - FACT

DeletedUser

Haha, so your saying being rank 1000 is as good as being ranked 2? I think not, thats what ranks are for bozo. We are aware that BP has just ended. But from what you say.. there is no way we can prove ourselves to be good players if OD or rank doesn't prove it. Therefore, as there is nothing to compare with, you cannot prove us to be bad players. Therefore, there is no discussion here.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Were rank 2 in the world, and rank 2 in OD, and you say there is no evidence for us being good players? Get you ideas sorted mate.

Get over yourselves? You aren't ranked 1, you haven't hung around long enough in a world to prove yourselves. Stop with the egos, the pointless posts, the moronic members, the general arrogance and then you might be considered successful.

All highlighted in your next post, way to go.

Err?? Hello?? We've already stated that you have no way of backing up this claim. We have no need to praise ourselves on here.. We know were good. Weve proved it. Everytime anyone says anything good, you defend your views by saying their =SK= Members.. Can you defend your statement in any other way?

DeletedUser

3rd time) He said they wern't at war with Ham!!! when the reports he posted clearly shows SK targetting Ham!!! members which can be classified as a war. - FACT

That is opinion. It is you who is classifying it as a war.

DeletedUser

If someone says your a guy, big deal. Get over it, they're probably some kid whose never seen a naked women in their life.

The fact that you 'got upset' about this and have several posts in this thread just about that makes you look more of an attention whore than pissed off. I could understand if someone actually did call you a guy but no one did, so stop attention whoring and get back on topic.

I'm sorry if that upsets you but it's true.

I take it by ignoring my post I'm right.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Try and survive longer than 3 months in a world and fight an actual war rather than surviving the end of Beginners Protection...

And there you're back to the point vpar was making. All I can say is they know those three aren't in =SK=, whether they make the audience believe or not, they do not care.

If they dont care and you dont care than why are you answering here and trying to convince everyone that its all lies? If you truely did'nt care you would have just ignored the topic rather than unleashing a wall of spam and off-topicness to this thread...

Err?? Hello?? We've already stated that you have no way of backing up this claim. We have no need to praise ourselves on here.. We know were good. Weve proved it. Everytime anyone says anything good, you defend your views by saying their =SK= Members.. Can you defend your statement in any other way?

you may think your good players but the rest of us are'nt convinced, except for speedemon and some others who supported you from day 1...

How about the people stating SK are good (except for SK themselves) reveal who they are ingame? Maybe than we would be inclined to trust them on their views rather than ridiculing them for having their own opinion but not have the balls to show us who they really are...

DeletedUser

4th time) The image I posted of keeping yellows/inactives a few days into the world and claiming it was my spy when it wasn't. However, I was flamed due to my flame bandwagon and the SK "aliases" which have now been exposed. - FACT

You just told me that this thread is a debate as to wether we have aliases or not. Now your claiming its been proved and is fact? Why does your story keep changing?

DeletedUser

If i may express my opinion here.
It seems like vpar2 has gotten some good pointers for a start, tho i highly doubt the dukes/leaders of =SK= would shit theyre legs as hard as these back licking kids trying theyre hardest to be =sk='s fan crew are doing.

If they where indeed multiaccounting then they would have done it alot more subtle if you ask me.
This seems to me as a feeble attempt to drag one of the powerhouses here down the drain, as usual in a well spoken of world.

Tbh i actualy think Raven answered well here, do not try to win this game througout P&P but instead let your actions on the battlefield speak up for you.

DeletedUser

Haha, so your saying being rank 1000 is as good as being ranked 2? I think not, thats what ranks are for bozo. We are aware that BP has just ended. But from what you say.. there is no way we can prove ourselves to be good players if OD or rank doesn't prove it. Therefore, as there is nothing to compare with, you cannot prove us to be bad players. Therefore, there is no discussion here.

he's saying being ranked 2 when Bp has ended 2 days ago means nothing. if you keep that position for a month or longer then it means something.

DeletedUser

If they dont care and you dont care than why are you answering here and trying to convince everyone that its all lies? If you truely did'nt care you would have just ignored the topic rather than unleashing a wall of spam and off-topicness to this thread...

I can't answer for them, but I, honest to God, have nothing better to do :icon_wink:.

Deleted User - 3135

What evidence? And what facts? All I see are false claims and assumptions. Opinions do not fit into facts or evidence....

Facts are based on assumptions. Scientific theory, is assumptions, it is creating a puzzle that fits together, many of it, there is no fact. But it is the nearest possible thing to it. And this thread proves that it is extremely likely that these claims are true, if you cannot disprove it, then that is your choice and we must choose it is fact.

DeletedUser

?

Try and survive longer than 3 months in a world and fight an actual war rather than surviving the end of Beginners Protection...

I'd like to point out the topic of this thread is wether we have aliases or =SK= members praising us. This comment is off-topic, can we have a go at you now? You just told us to stop going off-topic then post an off-topic post yourself, what are you, dumb?

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

If i may express my opinion here.
It seems like vpar2 has gotten some good pointers for a start, tho i highly doubt the dukes/leaders of =SK= would shit theyre legs as hard as these back licking kids trying theyre hardest to be =sk='s fan crew are doing.

If they where indeed multiaccounting then they would have done it alot more subtle if you ask me.
This seems to me as a feeble attempt to drag one of the powerhouses here down the drain, as usual in a well spoken of world.

Tbh i actualy think Raven answered well here, do not try to win this game througout P&P but instead let your actions on the battlefield speak up for you.

Watchout dexa, you will probably be accused of being one of us if you say much more.. Even though your right..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'd like to point out the topic of this thread is wether we have aliases or =SK= members praising us. This comment is off-topic, can we have a go at you now? You just told us to stop going off-topic then post an off-topic post yourself, what are you, dumb?

Since the main thing these SK worshippers have done is praise SK I cannot see how this is not a part of this thread. Perhaps you shouldnt fallback on silly stuff like calling someone dumb either...

See here's the thing, as long as these SK worshipping alias's dont reveal their ingame account we have no other choice than to assume that they are infact SK players trying to boost their already overrated 'skills' And if you disagree with this so be it but try not to twist to many words or jump on one sentence in a wall of text while ignoring the rest.

DeletedUser

wasn't you that starting talking about being good players???

DeletedUser

Watchout dexa, you will probably be accused of being one of us if you say much more.. Even though your right..

Dexa has actually posted with intelligence, and not 100% arselicking. He also has revealed his alias, and Vpars post has some credibility, and has done research, therefore that wouldn't happen. So, your attempt at deflection isn't particularly successful is it? Only 'players' who are ignortant, blatantly arse-lick and have no ingame name have been accused.

DeletedUser

I take it by ignoring my post I'm right.

Oh, sorry I thought I was not allowed to go off topic again.

Well I can certainly answer, the questions but I am sure you will never approve of anything I have to say.

So, you want me to say I am an attention whore ?

Ok then. I am an attention whore ... Are you happy now dear ?

It is discusable however what an attentionwhore is.
And I am sure someone makes a topic and they can even use me - and you as subjects as to who is an attention whore. Most people - if not all, are here to be heard or there would be absolutely no idea in writting a single word.

I have also never said that I got pissed and if you look at my smileys I am sure even YOU can see the humour in it :icon_wink: ( <--- blinking at you )

DeletedUser

Yep :) I admit to going off-topic. H0lly didn't, she had a go at me for doing it when she does it.. Oh, and h0lly this is a debate so you have no right to call them =SK= Worshippers when all they've done is say we have good points about our tribe. Just because noone says it about your tribe doesn't mean you have to go all jealous and start attacking our tribe.

DeletedUser

I like the way everyone(SK followers/aliases/members) ignored:

1st time) He claimed the reason SK were 1st was because of their church guide only 4 days into the world when NOTHING regarding the church ca be implemented so early on. - FACT

Confused leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.