=SK=, propaganda, and W30.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1747
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

vpar2 a legend as always. Well supported points and something I'm sure many of us were suspicious of.

And those reports, a variety of less active members unfortunately, as I'm sure many can pick out themselves, not any of our major players, and many of those reports aren't full clearings, since some of the troops were out farming by the sitter but the sitter was not back on time to dodge, a couple of those I know had more troops since I was given the sitting after the clearing and was tasked with dodging...

But a well done to them ingame all the same, a shame your P&P has been totally smashed for what it is :icon_wink:

p.s. please start posting on real accounts now, at least =SK= Ace had the bravery of doing so, and yes bravery, we have seen his posts.

DeletedUser

well i instantly thought you was a girl, just because of your avater and sig, which is obviously of a female vampire......now i shut up to avoid digging my slef a hole.

Holes can be fun to dig in :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cut the crap and go hide or play the game, if you are so full of yourselves to answer some simple questions or follow a simple debate with intelligent posts.

DeletedUser

I almost began to believe it, but NOPE, I am a woman.

And sorry to all for bringing the issue of my gender into this.
I will try and not be too upset another time... though i hope there won't be another gendermixup mixup

If someone says your a guy, big deal. Get over it, they're probably some kid whose never seen a naked women in their life.

The fact that you 'got upset' about this and have several posts in this thread just about that makes you look more of an attention whore than pissed off. I could understand if someone actually did call you a guy but no one did, so stop attention whoring and get back on topic.

I'm sorry if that upsets you but it's true.

DeletedUser

Nooo...

I AM RAVEN!

Enough of the sarcastic jokes trying to derail the thread into spam.

SK were clearly and well exposed by Vpar and yet again Raven has been made a fool off.

1st time) He claimed the reason SK were 1st was because of their church guide only 4 days into the world when NOTHING regarding the church ca be implemented so early on.

2nd time) Vpar did it all. This thread

3rd time) He said they wern't at war with Ham!!! when the reports he posted clearly shows SK targetting Ham!!! members which can be classified as a war.

4th time) The image I posted of keeping yellows/inactives a few days into the world and claiming it was my spy when it wasn't. However, I was flamed due to my flame bandwagon and the SK "aliases" which have now been exposed.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if you want me to answer any questions then go ahead... But please write which alias you want me to answer from.. otherwise it might get tricky.. y'know with my 5 different forum account and all..

DeletedUser

3rd time) He said they wern't at war with Ham!!! when the reports he posted clearly shows SK targetting Ham!!! members which can be classified as a war.

You. Are. A. Fool.

Do you see any reports or signs of retaliation from HAM!!? No.
Therefore, it's not a war. It's farming.
But this is not just any farming..
This is Marks and Spencers, home-made, ass-kicking farming.

AND THERES NOTHING HAM!! ARE DOING ABOUT IT.
So next time you decide theres a war on.. make sure its a war first eh ?

DeletedUser

I really hope the people ruining this genuine PnP thread (one of the only worthwhile threads on w30 forums so far) are forum banned for a month. I think you guys should show some respect, stop spamming, and actually discuss the topic at hand. Stop trying to derail the thread with spammy nonsense.

DeletedUser

You. Are. A. Fool.

It's called organized support. That's something, and I'm pretty sure they're doing it.

DeletedUser54374

You. Are. A. Fool.

Okay, first of all it is a war. I am sure attacking a member is classified as an act of war. If someone attacks a member of your tribe, wouldn't you take actions? I'm sure HAM!!! will take actions. If not.. then I don't know why they won't honestly. But this is the first step of a war.

DeletedUser

Worthwhile? We trusted Vpar to make a decent thread that will spread propaganda about =SK=. All we got was an essay with no solid evidence... I was dissapointed... Whcih, according to you, means half our tribe was because, lets face it, i am half the tribe i just have 30 account ^.^ *YAWN* Can someone bring us actual evidence to discuss? Oh and, noone is allowed to say anything remotely good about =SK= because they are branded a member or one of our many alias's?

DeletedUser

6 pages on, no one from =SK= has actually categorically denied that Shrink wrapper, Speeddemon83, etc are from =SK= itself.

I'm not really saying that they would be believed if they did deny it, but to not even oppose any of the points raised in the OP is pretty much tantamount to agreeing with it.

So far you guys have talking about accusations of multi-ing ingame, the HAM mmebers partially cleared by =SK= and Vampira's lady parts (and the presence/lack therof) while carefully skirting the issues that are actually being discussed in this thread.

All I see is an attempt by varied =SK= members to derail the thread as opposed to answer the questions rasied in the OP.

P.S I'll hazard a guess that Free Resources is in SK. He follows the same general pattern.

Worthwhile? We trusted Vpar to make a decent thread that will spread propaganda about =SK=. All we got was an essay with no solid evidence... I was dissapointed... Whcih, according to you, means half our tribe was because, lets face it, i am half the tribe i just have 30 account ^.^ *YAWN* Can someone bring us actual evidence to discuss? Oh and, noone is allowed to say anything remotely good about =SK= because they are branded a member or one of our many alias's?

Are you stupid ?

Don't answer that, it was rhetorical.
At no point has anyone ever mentioned the presence of evidence anywhere. Its a discussion as to whther three specificallyt mentioned accounts were forum multi's of =SK= members or not.

Now you can either partiicpate in the discussion of the above issue or you can make an ass out of yourself trying to derail the thread like the rest of =SK= is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, i completely agree, this is the first step of war. But its not a war in itself. Why? Because HAM!! have not responded so therefore, there is no war, jsut me doing what i want.

DeletedUser54374

6 pages on, no one from =SK= has actually categorically denied that Shrink wrapper, Speeddemon83, etc are from =SK= itself.

I'm not really saying that they would be believed if they did deny it, but to not even oppose any of the points raised in the OP is pretty much tantamount to agreeing with it.

So far you guys have talking about accusations of multi-ing ingame, the HAM mmebers partially cleared by =SK= and Vampira's lady parts (and the presence/lack therof) while carefully skirting the issues that are actually being discussed in this thread.

All I see is an attempt by varied =SK= members to derail the thread as opposed to answer the questions rasied in the OP.

P.S I'll hazard a guess that Free Resources is in SK. He follows the same general pattern.

I agree with you. I have seen the same patterns from free resources as well in different threads. And in this thread, he acts like he is an outsider. But he always speaks highly of =SK= without any real proofs, just like the other 3.

DeletedUser

You fool.

If Mr. T posted here that he think =SK= Raven is a good leader, does he get accused of being an =SK= member or one of their 'many' accounts? I honestly can't see why every person who says something good about =SK= is ridiculed.. Possibly because we're rank 2 in world 30? Are you jealous? Can you give actual hard evidence that they are our members or accounts? NO. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Guess not..

DeletedUser

Well excuse me, but without any evidence, theres no debate, just a bunch of jealous low-lifes taking a stab at good players..

DeletedUser

Okay, first of all it is a war. I am sure attacking a member is classified as an act of war. If someone attacks a member of your tribe, wouldn't you take actions? I'm sure HAM!!! will take actions. If not.. then I don't know why they won't honestly. But this is the first step of a war.

Oh no, damn, that means each tribe in the top 20, top 40, top 100, has declared war on dozens of other tribes by now. It's not just "taking out the competition" from EVERY tribe - they're specifically targeting HAM!!! and nothing else! Thank you for those wise words!

And for all of you who are actually believing the stuff vpar is throwing at you - they don't care what you think, you can underestimate them, make them seem bad, all that jazz, but you'll all be wrong.

So they're popular and you're not? You know what I suggest? Get over it :icon_wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.