TPL~F vs Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

try to noble our villages in k77 or anywhere else that is surrounded by Xp villages.
i guarantee you wouldnt get one

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
X Project-Roscilmahn (701|752) K77 9,644 roscilmahn [Xp] robbaboo [TPL] 03rd January 2009 - 05:35:04

DeletedUser33113

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
X Project-Roscilmahn (701|752) K77 9,644 roscilmahn [Xp] robbaboo [TPL] 03rd January 2009 - 05:35:04

yay.. TPL wins they nobled a village in K77.. should your leaders declare victory now..

DeletedUser

yay.. TPL wins they nobled a village in K77.. should your leaders declare victory now..

Haha why so grumpy?:icon_razz: I never said that, but it was you that was so cocky in the first place:

try to noble our villages in k77 or anywhere else that is surrounded by Xp villages.
i guarantee you wouldnt get one

DeletedUser33113

just saying.. your leaders are so eager to declare war, so might as well be eager to declare victory over a nobled village too.. LOL..

DeletedUser

Haha, could be, but I don't think so. The fighting spirit in the tribe is going up now, and we will soon start doing some counter attacks. It has been a one-way-drive for too long now. I hope it will soon be you that are defending.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Counter attack
huh

Lately I been seeing attacks with spears
Didnt anyone watch braveheart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Xp
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TPL P2L
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 847
Side 2: 1,098
Difference: 251

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 32
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,632,253
Side 2: 4,775,961
Difference: 143,708

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 503,816
Side 2: 191,442
Difference: 312,374

image.php

I like these stats too
Find it kinda funny our average village take from tpl is 8k+
Tpl averages around 5K take from us
Just look at the point Differance of the villages taken from TPL theres like 300k differance
You guys dont have anything left to counter attack with we watched you waste it all already

DeletedUser

You guys dont have anything left to counter attack with we watched you waste it all already

As far as I know, we have yet to launch a real operation against you, so believe me, there is much more left. We haven't even started with attacks against you, unless you think about re-nobling.

DeletedUser

Well maybe you dont pay attention in tribe operations though
But Plenty of people have already lauched attackes and lost there attacking army

If you have not set up a counter attack yet like you say then I think maybe now would be a time do do it before you just look stupid saying something hasnt happened and that there is a lot left
You are fallin behind you cant keep waiting

DeletedUser

I don't doubt some members have launched attacks at you, but we have so far not had any big coordinated operations.
But believe me, when we are gonna launch the operation you will notice. So far we have had more than enough defending and calming down smaller players who has never got attacked before and suddenly has 100 incomings.
But things have started to cool down and we are getting ready to attack and try out new methods.
Stay tuned..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Xp
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TPL P2L P3L
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 108
Difference: 58

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 2
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 340,283
Side 2: 559,801
Difference: 219,518

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141,973
Side 2: 18,074
Difference: 123,899

image.php

DeletedUser

haha.. nice war effort.. but you have to consider Bok|87 + ~IND~ on this.. is not just Xp

DeletedUser

I dont see stats for BOK IND on there just XP

And besides it was your own fualt you have all these tribes on you should have just left us be withour 12 farm villages but no you had to insist to start a war after the warnings you have got from us

It sucks to find out theres an unknown family dont it

DeletedUser

I dont see stats for BOK IND on there just XP

And besides it was your own fualt you have all these tribes on you should have just left us be withour 12 farm villages but no you had to insist to start a war after the warnings you have got from us

It sucks to find out theres an unknown family dont it

there are stats for Bok and IND too.. I didn't insisted to open war I told you that we give K76 villages for the K86.. you didn't listen and told to all that we made threats

your spy's worked to get all tribes started on us.. we have seen this on many forums and we even had attempts to hack our top players accounts ( we can prove ) .. is not your fault .. I don't blame anyone.. lol .. every tribe has different people in that are more or less honest.. maybe you don't even now about all your spy's

is not a shame to lose in these conditions .. and is not a shame to lose anyway .. is a game .. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah we had someone try to hack our accounts too

I dont know what that was all about I didnt get anything from him but some of my players did

And your right I dont know about all my spies but I know I got at least 5 in your tribe that are going threw a few differant people and more that I dont even know about

But I am sure you probably have your own too

But the sad part is I didnt have to come to them they came to me with the info

But either way you did me a great favor I know there are players I need to toss and replace now

DeletedUser

lucians: -=BH=- have nothing to do with this. you accuse Xp of trying to get small K96 tribes on their side, but now i learn TPL have persuaded T_D_H to cancel their alliance with us to be on your side? they can be allied with both of us. surely you cannot be so desperate to win a victory that you attack us? this seems a great example of double-standards i think.

DeletedUser

Xp never recruited anyone
We just happened to get forced into a pre existing conflict

But yes we are working with them now to avoid any cross nobling as much as possible

and we talk with them regularly on whats going on

However we will be willing to drop this war under the condition that all TPL tribes disband an go there separate ways but I dont think that will happen any time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.