TPL~F vs Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lucians: -=BH=- have nothing to do with this. you accuse Xp of trying to get small K96 tribes on their side, but now i learn TPL have persuaded T_D_H to cancel their alliance with us to be on your side? they can be allied with both of us. surely you cannot be so desperate to win a victory that you attack us? this seems a great example of double-standards i think.

when people ask alliance we say that we give if they help .. we never force any tribe .. they just use as excuse in front of you ... lol

DeletedUser33113

Side 1:
Tribes: Xp
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TPL P2L P3L
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 32
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 628,104
Side 2: 191,442
Difference: 436,662

image.php

DeletedUser

good job .. you forgot to mention you attack a tribe already weak by the first war with ~IND~ .. you should add ~IND~ and Bok|87 to these ( Bok|87 are allies with IND on this business )

DeletedUser

sorry but i need to say this, it is really bugging me,

lucians get this round your thick skull!

You was at war with ~IND~, while you had a cease fire, you then delcared war on us Xp, and then because of your mouth you got in trouble with Bok, we could hapily be growing in our area minding our own business but you wanted a war with us, you delcared on us, then when your cease fire finished with ~IND~ you then panicked and came here saying that we got them involved!

Theres a saying NEVER BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW

ill leave it at that, good day!

DeletedUser

hehe.. nice propaganda.. I didn't declared any war is just your leader get mad when we attacked our farms , we had many villages in k76 I offered in return .. he kept telling lies about a possible war with IND and he declared war ! lol

IND broken a NAP we had.. we made a NAP not just a cease fire .. don't forget that IND duke is friend to moneso .. lol

we were in good relations with IND diplomats and we even exchanged villages and worked together for a bit .. until Xp started propaganda against me .. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we never declared war to ~IND~ , people forget that .. ~IND~ started to attack us first time due to a fake info they got from someone ( I wonder who sent.. IND duke doesn't want to tell who was the person that lied him to start war with me first time before break )

DeletedUser

Tryig to hint that towards us lol
well it was not us

As for this war
Look at the first post
Oh look your tribe declared war

But we told you before anything happened you attack our tribe and noble our villages it would end badly for you did we not
Well what did you do
Noble our villages in K86
said that no matter what tribe it was you would do it ally or not
So you started this war just cause we took a whole 12 barb villages in K86

Well you know will have us takign 1000+ villages there
Your own fualt

Dont bitch cause you had other problems before starting with us its your own stupid ass fualt

DeletedUser53104

hehe.. nice propaganda.. I didn't declared any war is just your leader get mad when we attacked our farms , we had many villages in k76 I offered in return .. he kept telling lies about a possible war with IND and he declared war ! lol

IND broken a NAP we had.. we made a NAP not just a cease fire .. don't forget that IND duke is friend to moneso .. lol

we were in good relations with IND diplomats and we even exchanged villages and worked together for a bit .. until Xp started propaganda against me .. lol

No offense Lucian, but a war is a war. Usually, in this game scores are needed to keep an evidence of outgoing skirmishes between tribes.. So far, Xp has taken the lead. It may be true that your people may be weakened by IND, but you see, the power of a tribe consists in his capability of fast recovery and continuous fighting (see KINGS for more details, it is true, there are different proportions). Until now TPL didn't proved anything :icon_cry:..

Indeed, PnP on the main forum is an interesting thing, it is a part of the game, but remember that soldiers fight wars, leaders are supposed to be there and coordinate attacks, blah blah, we all know the drill.. I would be curious to see if any of combatants will be able to rim a massive player (over 300k points) in less than a week, some stats with this matter will be appreciated...

Oh, and remember that people enjoy good propaganda... Can't say I am enjoying reading stuff around here, but at least it keeps me occupied while I smoke a cigarette...

So far, I only heard complaints about how a tribe betrayed another tribe, about secret mails, conspiracies and stuff... Put yourself together, stop all these complaints, and resist or counterattack, at least do something about it, you know, like the spartans did, they quit politics and fought bravely although they were seriously outnumbered (we all know the movie that inspires soooo many sim players around the neighborhoods)...

I can't say I am an Xp fan, but so far they are doing great, considering the strategical position from where they are sending attacks.. TPL is not a weak tribe either as many may think, they have the advantage of being close enough for fast supporting each other, it depends now on how active his members truly are..

I am curious to see how long TPL will be able to resist the next week, since almost all players are now back from their holidays and stuff..

From me, the classical "Good luck for both sides"

MAt.

DeletedUser

Tryig to hint that towards us lol
well it was not us

As for this war
Look at the first post
Oh look your tribe declared war

But we told you before anything happened you attack our tribe and noble our villages it would end badly for you did we not
Well what did you do
Noble our villages in K86
said that no matter what tribe it was you would do it ally or not
So you started this war just cause we took a whole 12 barb villages in K86

Well you know will have us takign 1000+ villages there
Your own fualt

Dont bitch cause you had other problems before starting with us its your own stupid ass fualt

ok.. no worries.. but don't blame me for war either.. lol.. nobody is perfect.. we have war because is war game, sometimes the map seems to be small for 2 tribes :D

lets end this argue and play the game, is fun

DeletedUser

ok gonna revive this thread.

Update: After P2L and P3L disbanned to join TPL. Not far after that operation of theirs. TPL disbanned in reasons of many war and they cannot hold anymore.

Xp, ~IND~, and ~INDF~ wins, Congratulations.:icon_biggrin:

...that was no fun...no one got rimmed:icon_evil:

DeletedUser33113

but if they did, it would have been fun to watch a tribe disband after 4 days of Xp attacks!!

DeletedUser53104

TPL didnt disband!!!

Yes they did, the guy above is a medium with paranormal powers, he predicts the future.. I love when someone simply posts without even reading the whole topic or simply, checking things out on TW stats... And I don't think he was irony either, his post is soo naive...

Don't forget about that stats Moneso, I want to see some big players being rimmed as well :icon_smile:

ok gonna revive this thread.

Update: After P2L and P3L disbanned to join TPL. Not far after that operation of theirs. TPL disbanned in reasons of many war and they cannot hold anymore.

Xp, ~IND~, and ~INDF~ wins, Congratulations.:icon_biggrin:

...that was no fun...no one got rimmed:icon_evil:

DeletedUser33113

Yes they did, the guy above is a medium with paranormal powers, he predicts the future.. I love when someone simply posts without even reading the whole topic or simply, checking things out on TW stats... And I don't think he was irony either, his post is soo naive...

how do you know they disbanded, I just checked and they are still there.. in game..

Don't forget about that stats Moneso, I want to see some big players being rimmed as well :icon_smile:

we dont do that, at least not for this long distance war.. our attacks take an average of 50 hours travel time, so we use a location sweep method of attacks..

DeletedUser

I will disband the tribe today .. 2 factions ( or 3 ) left TPL already ... anyway this makes my life easier as I announced before New Year I can't be active leader this year

DeletedUser

true.. but is a matter of ours until I disband .. I just wait to talk to everyone and say good luck

DeletedUser

darn, your just being stubborn. :icon_confused:

The leader already annouced they will disbanned.

anyway, same players different tribe name. my cousin is in TPL that's why I know more than I should. :icon_wink:

I was hoping he get rimmed:icon_twisted: but the latter or not, I'm happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.