Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah
war with TPL is over as tpl is no longer around

Next war
Comming Soon!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Humm

This forum has too much testosterone, need for p*ssy around here.

Either that or some of you guys need to get laid big time.

Firespeedstream

Results

Yeah it was a good fight on both sides. Sadly TPL lost and disbanded. XP you stood up for your players and have accomplished your purpose. Great work from both sides and it was fun watching one tribe talk about the other..back and forth :)

DeletedUser

i would just like to say well done for all involved. this ay was never meant to be and shouldn't have happened and as a result a family tribe is gone from this world.

luckily this is tribal wars so im sure it wont be long before something else starts :D

again, well done to all and best wishes in whatever you do next!

DeletedUser

By the way Moneso, your signature shows big drops in TPL, P2L and P3L. But that was because we were moving people to different tribes before the disbanding. It was nothing to do with Xp taking villages, it was to do with people leaving :icon_wink: Just in case you're trying to keep a big momento of your conquers.

DeletedUser

we all know that no need to make it public.. :icon_redface:

Nice editing, they show you how to do that in pre-school?

So please tell me, why should I be branded a backstabber and a spy? To who? For what reason? Or are we just taking out of our asses again.

DeletedUser33113

Xp declares victory over the TPL family who have failed in their assault against Xp and disbanded with all its branches after Xp counter attack..

so for TPL and those who supported them,
you have failed, enjoy

fail2.jpg

This can be closed......

Ponds186

Hey attacker..Good to see you here..I will make some nice edit and send you don't worry :)

DeletedUser

Well Attackers
I have a letter proving your intentions toward Xp

However I am going to keep hold of that for a while
But I can tell you Xp has found out where you hoped we wouldnt

That is what he means by traitor and spy

Ponds186

I'm slightly lost. If you have a letter sent by attacker..who / where is the spy..? :icon_confused:
Maybe you have a special scout :icon_idea:. Can't live with them or without them !!

DeletedUser33113

no need to worry about this now..

can someone close this thread..

The war is over..

Status
Not open for further replies.