Map Discussion

DeletedUser

I had some support from one guy in Arisa for literally months. It survived several of his tribechanges/merges even after I posted in the PnP that I had it(I may have told several of his tribesmates via mail which village it was in even). Sometimes it's just more fun to tell ;)

DeletedUser

Thought I'd add a map update to the thread. There's no legend, if you can't figure it out, ask a friend.

worldmaptv1.png

DeletedUser

Thought I'd add a map update to the thread. There's no legend, if you can't figure it out, ask a friend.

More like if you can't figure it out, quit the world... if you've been here this long and don't know which tribes are in which areas, you might as well leave lol

DeletedUser18695

I heard that was the world that is specificly for gifting and that sort of stuff.

DeletedUser

Archealogical Dig

Ok first off, yes this is a dig here so I've uncovered some very rare artifacts and bones and stuff... *cough*

Now for the actual post (which for now is pretty crap):

It seems to me to have been a long time since we've had one of these so I'd like to suggest a new updated thread along the lines of this one to discus the major changes in the map and how people expect things to go in the near future.

This could include the most recent merges, declarations, new alliances etc.

Yes I know both my archeological and PnP skills are not that great so don't worry about pointing it out :icon_razz:

Happy flaming! (And banning perhaps :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

Ok first off, yes this is a dig here so I've uncovered some very rare artifacts and bones and stuff... *cough*

Now for the actual post (which for now is pretty crap):

It seems to me to have been a long time since we've had one of these so I'd like to suggest a new updated thread along the lines of this one to discus the major changes in the map and how people expect things to go in the near future.

This could include the most recent merges, declarations, new alliances etc.

Yes I know both my archeological and PnP skills are not that great so don't worry about pointing it out :icon_razz:

Happy flaming! (And banning perhaps :icon_eek:)

I want a map thread too but I cant make a map. Or I can try in paint. 50's cogs start creaking into action.

Jonasquinn

W5 Activity

Just a slew of auto-updated maps I've been adding to a .gif file. Shows the activity(or lack of in W5) for the last 2 weeks.

W5 Map

Last edited:

DeletedUser

exactly.

post something witch bicky team is allowed to use or something. :p

BarBar are taking K1. :)