Map Discussion

Jonasquinn

your link and statement are defenatly the sign that you got a lack of active braincells.

icon13.gif

I have a fixed link below

W5 activity for the past 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

Made a map earlier and figured I might as well share, nothin fancy:

imageiph.png

DeletedUser

good work in my opinion Daz. :p

i just can't tell where KDB end and R2-TRU start. :(

(Killer Dragon Bunnies)

DeletedUser

i can tell about as much from these two maps as a spewed up donner kabab.

DeletedUser

then maybe you shouldn't be playing the world on this game...?

in english please, i dont get what your saying. my point is the colours are a little sketchy, some tribes intermingle too much with others so it looks like a mess rather than an ordered map. simplify things and just have the top ten tribes. the bottom ten tribes dont worry anyone anddont seem to be doing anything(a few exception).

DeletedUser

Are you sure you're reading the same english? All his words seem to be...

DeletedUser

in english please, i dont get what your saying. my point is the colours are a little sketchy, some tribes intermingle too much with others so it looks like a mess rather than an ordered map. simplify things and just have the top ten tribes. the bottom ten tribes dont worry anyone anddont seem to be doing anything(a few exception).

If you don't like it, make your own map and stop complaining. If you don't like it, don't look at it, and if you still feel the need to comment, instead of whining about it, try constructive criticism.

Daz, I kinda like the lack of continent grids... nearly all maps we see these days have the grid, and people go by them too much in my opinion. Think outside the box, it's more than just "This tribe controls K##" :icon_wink:

Colors weren't bad, a couple could have been improved for slightly better visibility though. I've always been a fan of the photoshopped maps, smoothed edges, etc, but I can't make those, and as far as I know, neither can you, so for a standard map this was pretty good IMO.

DeletedUser

It almost looks like SCI has it's mouth open and is eating R2-Tru, kind of a shame it's actually the other way around.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, couple more months and you'll realize the time frame, stats mean little as of right now, eating inactives and taking advantage of your strong points is only the beginning, SCI has too many issues to compete in a TRUE war, just my honest opinion.

wigsplitter

Your honest opinion? What basis do you have to make such statements? All you are doing is making assumptions. Yes, you are free to make assumptions and give your opinions, but there is no TRUTH to your statements. Feel free to produce some evidence to back up your "theory".

DeletedUser

Your honest opinion? What basis do you have to make such statements? All you are doing is making assumptions. Yes, you are free to make assumptions and give your opinions, but there is no TRUTH to your statements. Feel free to produce some evidence to back up your "theory".

Ok sparky, he said it was his opinion. An opinion is a statement, it is also the basis of the statement. It's not even a disguised assumption as an opinion by definition admits bias. An opinion is even an admission that it may not be true, but is a personal point of view. Neither is an opinion a theory, or need evidence. Weren't you just lecturing someone on the use of the english language?

DeletedUser

good old daz, here to take instant sides and defend anything that puts r2 in a good light.

DeletedUser

good old daz, here to take instant sides and defend anything that puts r2 in a good light.

How would defending daiku's right to an opinion possibly help put R2 in a good light? Do you even know anything about Daiku or are you just coming up with some nonsense you think sounds right. If you did, you'd realize that I have no love for him and could pick just about anyone else that I'd rather have supporting us. I'd expect this kind of ignorance of history from bicky team.. but haven't you been here the whole time in W5?

DeletedUser

to bicky: shut up :D

to daz: this is exactly what isnt needed here daz. all your posts are so god damn angry, aggressive and boring. all we ever seem to do is argue

I'm actually not angry at all. Your use of language in comparison to the language you used a week ago however suggests a change in your demeanor. Are you sure you're not just projecting your own anger on me? Daiku was gone from this world til PKs and TSE brought him back, the rest of us just get a giggle when he posts cuz he's your own creation.

DeletedUser

An opinion is a statement, it is also the basis of the statement. It's not even a disguised assumption as an opinion by definition admits bias. An opinion is even an admission that it may not be true, but is a personal point of view. Neither is an opinion a theory, or need evidence.

lol, TBT :icon_biggrin: this is Dazrield opinion protecion :icon_neutral: you can't flame me for expressing it. :icon_sad: sorry