What do you think of the tribE mmmm Ham... ??

DeletedUser

Ham has lost some players back to sk recently, i wonder if they will lose the other sk players personally.

DeletedUser

we are not sk.
atleast get the tribe right before you start posting.

DeletedUser

we are not sk.
atleast get the tribe right before you start posting.

I know your not named sk but they have gone back to you is my point, you were sk and i still think of you as them as you still have many of the same players.

Deleted User - 3135

I know your not named sk but they have gone back to you is my point, you were sk and i still think of you as them as you still have many of the same players.

At the time of joining it was thought that =SK= would not be remade in any form, when it was I gave the 5 who joined the option on going to them, two accepted, whilst another ex-SK joined us.

DeletedUser

At the time of joining it was thought that =SK= would not be remade in any form, when it was I gave the 5 who joined the option on going to them, two accepted, whilst another ex-SK joined us.

Who joined you, i never noticed? Yeh Bloodhood was very nice and game everyone the choice of joining R.Inc :)

Deleted User - 3135

Who joined you, i never noticed? Yeh Bloodhood was very nice and game everyone the choice of joining R.Inc :)

The Attomic Chilly, didn't go into R.inc like the rest, went solo for a while.

DeletedUser

A true legend returns.:icon_wink:

I did not know that birds liked HAM, though.:icon_biggrin:

He came back because of me. <3

Well not really. But I think I was the first he mailed! I win! :icon_eek:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ham... great job Bloodhood..

Glad to see someone from 6 kicking some ass.

We are quietly creeping on ya.. ;P

DeletedUser

I wonder how the Jewish community feels about HAM!!!.

I'm fine with it.

You have to be tolerant of other peoples religions...personal beliefs and food choices.

What might be right for you, may not be right for some.