[FATE] Declares on NATO

R3000

I think [FATE] made a good choice declaring on NATO I've always wanted to fight NATO since I started this world I just wish I was closer to the front lines

DeletedUser

you guys from NATO are always complaining your going down just get used to it and stop moaning on here trying to convince [FATE] not to attack you and help against PRIME i personally hope you go down soon as ive never liked your tribe good luck to [FATE] take wot you can and i hope NATO falls fast

DeletedUser

you guys from NATO are always complaining your going down just get used to it and stop moaning on here trying to convince [FATE] not to attack you and help against PRIME i personally hope you go down soon as ive never liked your tribe good luck to [FATE] take wot you can and i hope NATO falls fast

Lord Eyli is not in NATO...

DeletedUser

You are a plain ******.
Attacking NATO will probably (or not even) give you an alliance with Prime, who will later destroy you anyway. Fight side by side while you can!

We did think of doing this but what would we gain in the end.

If we joined Nato the best they could hope for is another nap which would still leave us in our k with nowhere to go since we wouldnt be able to effectively attack prime. We attack Ph-s just gets us closer to prime who im sure if ph-s was going down would take what they could get and we would have to split k30 with nato and then we are stuck again.

If we support nato and they lose, prime gets all the way into k21 and knows we supported nato, again we are screwed.

This was the only option available to us that would give us a chance to go somewhere and build up.

Im sorry it looks bad and if it could be a perfect world this wouldnt have happened but when you are small you must take your chances when an opportunity presents itself

DeletedUser

Know your facts before you make your assumptions.
McLovinn tells the truth, I am not in NATO. Nor am I in this world.

nannor84 said:
We did think of doing this but what would we gain in the end.

If we joined Nato the best they could hope for is another nap which would still leave us in our k with nowhere to go since we wouldnt be able to effectively attack prime. We attack Ph-s just gets us closer to prime who im sure if ph-s was going down would take what they could get and we would have to split k30 with nato and then we are stuck again.

If we support nato and they lose, prime gets all the way into k21 and knows we supported nato, again we are screwed.

This was the only option available to us that would give us a chance to go somewhere and build up.

Im sorry it looks bad and if it could be a perfect world this wouldnt have happened but when you are small you must take your chances when an opportunity presents itself

If you win against Prime, you have better targets. If you lose, you will lose fighting instead of having false hopes that Prime will hug you 'till the world ends. Both literally and figuratively.

Litauen Knigh

You are a plain ******.
Attacking NATO will probably (or not even) give you an alliance with Prime, who will later destroy you anyway. Fight side by side while you can!
To much ambitions to see bit further in to future....and to much trust in "cough"others.
Now it is very hard time for NATO i must admit this:
Fighting with Prime
Fighting with FATE
also heard rumorous PH-S join soon(not be surprised at all).
So 3vs.1 maybe NATO is to good to be taken in 1vs.1 war,so they picked 3 tribes(3 becouse **** Prime morale bashers is in to).
NATO was the last barier keeping Prime,after it wanish it be others turn,as Prime definetly go on rim tribes 1st,they not go against WHO?+Kong allience.
And if you think i post here only get NAP or ceasfire you are completly wrong.
I am sure some players confirm that NATO didnt asked anything,they are from oposite side,so this make you believe in what i said.

DeletedUser

To much ambitions to see bit further in to future....and to much trust in "cough"others.
Now it is very hard time for NATO i must admit this:
Fighting with Prime
Fighting with FATE
also heard rumorous PH-S join soon(not be surprised at all).
So 3vs.1 maybe NATO is to good to be taken in 1vs.1 war,so they picked 3 tribes(3 becouse **** Prime morale bashers is in to).
NATO was the last barier keeping Prime,after it wanish it be others turn,as Prime definetly go on rim tribes 1st,they not go against WHO?+Kong allience.
And if you think i post here only get NAP or ceasfire you are completly wrong.
I am sure some players confirm that NATO didnt asked anything,they are from oposite side,so this make you believe in what i said.
It is either you tribes trust eachother, or you tribes trust Prime.
Seeing what Prime has done, the *hint* SMART *hint* choice will be the first choice, trust yourselves. Rally all tribes surrounding Prime. Don't whine or underestimate Prime's intentions. They are not what they tell you they are.

DeletedUser

Let us not forget NATOs academy here. I have to say I've seen what i think is meant to look like a fake train with seven seconds between five attacks. It's pitiful.

DeletedUser

Oh and to all the people who may remember me, I do not root for either teem.
I do not care who wins, or loses. I do not care who gains control of the west of W20.
So do not say that I am biased. I am merely trying to help those who have weak minds. Have an open mind for god's sake, and have troops.

Give me 1000 of myself at the peak status I had, and I would defend my tribe by myself from all of Prime. It seems that one tribe isn't built of one person. I suggest all you rim tribes kick any persons who are unable to fight and/or have different interests, it is already proven that 50% of your points don't belong to you. Do NOT rely on them.\

As for Prime, if they [tribes above] do not learn, kick their *****. If you win I'd have a slight smile on my face. A half emo one at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats anyone - from declaration?

@Lord E, you'd be biased if I was in Prime!

DeletedUser

I am quite surprise in the hater toward NATO. I was on the impression that we were getting along with at least an alliance member name FATE. But has history repeat it self it is much easier to jump in and go against a tribe that is already the target of several tribe.

Why not lets jump in for any reasons...

Someone should give a tissues to the poor FATE member who lost a few troops in a village that was allegedly supported by NATO members.

My god you guys get off the pixels war!! Get a job and real haircut!!

I hope that FATE find it's fate after as everyone is saying that NATO will be done shortly!!

FATE your are next on PRIME list!!

Enjoy the ride!!

DeletedUser

One enemy i dont want to meet on the field is NATO. We had our share of troubles and i dont know where either side got so many troops...but our ODD and ODA went up sky rocketing...dont forget this was at the start of w20...

My bet is on NATO if they were not busy with other tribes...but good luck to both of you.

They were busy with Prime, but they haven't made any progress, just trying to renoble back their villages. :icon_rolleyes:

My ODD only raised for about 1.1mio, and some of it were contributed by ex-NATO, ex-NATOa, ex-Alone, ex-TAP, and NATO again member, lexusccf (nice tribe changes) which was I was surprised that NATO took them back since he was clearly wanted to join Prime (loyalty to NATO?), but then again, I can never really understand LITAUEN. :icon_wink:

Litauen Knigh

to algerich:I never asked you to understand me....i dont need this:)
it is not so bad to take back few villages...?
if you lost some i am sure you try to retake them.

DeletedUser

Stats anyone - from declaration?

@Lord E, you'd be biased if I was in Prime!

wait... aren't you in Prime??... Well personally I'm rooting for your nobles, not just anyone's :D
Side 1:
Tribes: NATO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 349
Difference: 210

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 98
Difference: 91

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,116,734
Side 2: 3,315,962
Difference: 2,199,228

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,531
Side 2: 944,209
Difference: 880,678

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to algerich:I never asked you to understand me....i dont need this:)
it is not so bad to take back few villages...?
if you lost some i am sure you try to retake them.

Yep, but I am forcing myself to understand you. Quite a task to do, might be fun.

And no, I haven't had villages taken from me (not unless the one you took from me because i nobled one of your "ex villages", and promised to pay for the two nukes I used in clearing it which never really happened; and one sniped from me because he was merely quiting and trying to have some fun; and one who has retaken his village that I took and I renoble it again for fun -- but the sentence isn't finished yet) by NATO during the war. Baah.

It will be a good thing if NATO nobled a few villages from Prime aside from those they just nobled back because it was their own village to start with. Right?

Kurtan

We in PRIME did not want [FATE] To interfere in this but they did and for *** PRIME basher well its a 5 member tribe and you seem to forget your own academy tribe but that might be because you cant get them to help you?

Do you really think that NATO would be the last berrier for prime:icon_eek: and how could you possible know the next 5 targets for PRIME no one do it depends on whats gone happend in the game over time

i dont think that any tribe will go against WHO? KONG allience on there own that would just be a stupid suicide

DeletedUser

i dont think that any tribe will go against WHO? KONG allience on there own that would just be a stupid suicide

You guys could have had a decent chance if you kept up with the coalition you had formed but instead you chose to sit back and watch the other 2 main tribes be torn apart, then attack a potential tribe that would have joined you, and then finally attack another tribe that was with you.

DeletedUser

If you win against Prime, you have better targets. If you lose, you will lose fighting instead of having false hopes that Prime will hug you 'till the world ends. Both literally and figuratively.

Why do you assume we have talked this out with prime and have some plan with them, we are not naive enough to think prime will love us for this, its not like they needed help in tipping the balance in their favor. We did this for the best of our tribe, so what if down the line prime attacks us, we have a better chance with more troops we will gain from the villages we take. Prime is beating nato and our troops in their villages wouldnt help them take primes villages. At least we will lose our troops in our own villages if it comes to prime attacking us.

I have been getting attacks all day from nato members and most of them have been with defensive troops if they cant take back one village from me or my tribe why would we throw in with them against prime.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [FATE]
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: NATO
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 151,311
Side 2: 0
Difference: 151,311
image.php

Litauen Knigh

We in PRIME did not want [FATE]

I guess everyone readed this and got idea what be next.

to nanor:it wasnt told u are pushed directly from Prime,it is another tribes in W20 who can force FATE to "pick" right target:
prime at the south..and i can easy get [fate] to come in from the west..
i can say this mail isn't from Prime,but it shows and it happened right after this mail,maybe accidental :)