Side 2: 0
Difference: 17
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 151,311
Difference: 151,311
image.php

Nice stat:) just probably all this conkuers is in your core K:) and 2 in K21,when u launched attacks before declaration:)
Try to be bit more fair :)

DeletedUser

I guess everyone readed this and got idea what be next.

to nanor:it wasnt told u are pushed directly from Prime,it is another tribes in W20 who can force FATE to "pick" right target:

i can say this mail isn't from Prime,but it shows and it happened right after this mail,maybe accidental :)

I can honestly say no tribe forced us to do anything, there was an opportunity and we took it. You can show mails but im sure almost every tribe has had talks with tribes about plans to attack another tribe, just because our name was in one means nothing.

Your telling me Nato hasnt come up in talks between other tribes looking for a group of tribes to attack another. You were name dropped on both sides of the Kong/Who? v Prime coalitions should you be held accountable for that

DeletedUser

Nice stat:) just probably all this conkuers is in your core K:) and 2 in K21,when u launched attacks before declaration:)

I wouldnt say muimui07 is in our core k as we have members deeper then that in k21, also muimui07 is very near to your villages so they are not all alone. Ive taken 4 in k21 myself so i do not see where you are getting these stats from. You probly read them in a vague anonymous mail you recieved:)

DeletedUser

1. A formal declaration is not needed, it is strictly that, a formality.
2. muimui07 is an enemy player, and we can all agree nobling enemy players happens in war, sometimes :icon_neutral:
3. muimui07 has a majority of his/her villages in [FATE]'s main k, and is practically surrounded. These villages were taken out first, so what?
4. Taking out a enemy player in ones own dominant k may seem noobish to some, but [FATE] has already declared its own n00bness, to save you the effort of mining data to reach this conclusion. You are welcome.

Kurtan

You guys could have had a decent chance if you kept up with the coalition you had formed but instead you chose to sit back and watch the other 2 main tribes be torn apart, then attack a potential tribe that would have joined you, and then finally attack another tribe that was with you.

Sorry i meant to say

I dont think that any tribe will go against WHO? KONG allience alone that would just be a stupid suicide
hence Litauen Knigh is all for 1vs.1
and for the coalition i dont think it would have worked out anyway

DeletedUser59335

NATO would never had supported us in against Who?/KONG.

Like every tribe they want to kill not just be on the support side =/

DeletedUser

kisSy

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why do you assume we have talked this out with prime and have some plan with them, we are not naive enough to think prime will love us for this, its not like they needed help in tipping the balance in their favor. We did this for the best of our tribe, so what if down the line prime attacks us, we have a better chance with more troops we will gain from the villages we take. Prime is beating nato and our troops in their villages wouldnt help them take primes villages. At least we will lose our troops in our own villages if it comes to prime attacking us.

I have been getting attacks all day from nato members and most of them have been with defensive troops if they cant take back one village from me or my tribe why would we throw in with them against prime.
So you are saying you are better than NATO?
Either way, it's the same villages fighting Prime. Except that there will be less since Prime will take some. IMO, No matter which hands the villages are in, there isn't a wide range of the damage they can cause. Plus you ignored my statement either way. You+NATO is better than You+what you noble from NATO, at your own expense (and more or less skill depending on who has the village now)
Oh and I don't think the time Prime gives you will be enough to gobble up whats left of NATO for you to take, and the ~2.5 weeks to get troops in them at nonstop production.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

revise ur grammar... u make no sense...
as u can see, K31 is the one targeted. K21 is still safe. We can support the player without any threat.

Well lord eyli if we take this statement into account which means their k21 villages still have support to give and troops to use, we have taken 26 villages and nato has taken none. Almost every attack ive recieved have been with defensive troops even from their 1 million point coward lexusccf who was let back in after trying to join prime. so maybe nato isnt as good as everyone thinks.

I personally have stated on this forum i wanted the merge with nato to go through, my tribe decided against so i am now doing the best for the tribe with the options we have left.

DeletedUser

The funny thing to happen right now is Prime to set a NAP with both NATO and [FATE] and then let them battle it out and massacre them when the war is over with. :lol:

DeletedUser

Well lord eyli if we take this statement into account which means their k21 villages still have support to give and troops to use, we have taken 26 villages and nato has taken none. Almost every attack ive recieved have been with defensive troops even from their 1 million point coward lexusccf who was let back in after trying to join prime. so maybe nato isnt as good as everyone thinks.

I personally have stated on this forum i wanted the merge with nato to go through, my tribe decided against so i am now doing the best for the tribe with the options we have left.

Baah. Because lexusccf mostly suicided his troops on some of those who had sent him attacks. *cough* me *cough*

Side 1:
Tribes: [FATE]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NATO
Players:

Timeframe: 25/01/2009 05:34:00 to 27/01/2009 00:26:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,298
Difference: 258,298

image.php

Baah. Fate joins in after the k21 members has already sent support to the k31 members of NATO, and attacks to Prime. :icon_rolleyes:

@edit:
Btw, FAD, I think, is joining in on the war by supporting NATO. Hmmm. Less defensive troops for their villages?

DeletedUser

you are right when saying nato wasnt ready and had sent support all i was pointing out was that they had the troops to support a non tribe member in our k and had enough defense to throw them at us in attacks, why not just stop our nukes instead. especially if FAD is joining they would only have to hold out for a day or 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because NATO disbanded? :icon_rolleyes:

Well done, Litauen Knigh. :lol: