[FATE] Declares on NATO

zerointelligent

OK, to set things straight, these wars did not cause the tribe to disband, it was merely a big misunderstanding that Litauen Knigh could not get through his head. I was sitting SOG Apollyon and got dismissed

Subject ZeroIntelligent accepts your account sitting request
Sent Jan 26,2009 17:15

Subject You have been dismissed from the tribe NATO
Sent Jan 26,2009 20:31
LITAUEN KNIGH dismissed you from the tribe NATO

Which was a stupid decision as look what it caused, a big domino effect.
I was defending him as I am a friend from world 9 and was online as he had like 350 incomings. So I took it and had it for about 2 hours and then got dismissed.

I talked to him and even explained to him that we may not be in the same tribe, but I am fighting for your tribe at the moment and saving villages from the enemy, which of course he is stubborn and didn't see it that way, he even told everyone to take away all support to me, in a war. You would think you would rather save a tribe mate and all of the territory he contains then kick him and let him get gobbled up so Prime could move closer. I also would not give him sitting as I did not trust him and already had stuff planned and thought out, and was definetely not going to let all my work be ruined :)

One of the worst moves I have ever seen from a leader, who may have not even talked to his council about it. So he has bad leadership/terrible instincts/low thinking capacity all built under one.

To get back on track.
I had SOG on skype if anything happened as he was at work and just couldn't play.
When he got home, I told him on skype what had happened and he complained to all of them, one of their players free.spirit left to join us.

Oh btw I got dismissed from Cletus lol for sitting him and asking a question.

So we created SOG (sons of god)

Was that long enough, first post in the World 20 forum too lol

Got Mail
Hi mate said:
LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 20:29
we not alow others to sitt our players.
Please transfer acount sitting to me.
Litauen

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 20:32
SoG be invited back then you transferr account sitting to me.

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 20:33
Can I sit him and when he gets back just join back as I know what I'm doing and I have him on skype at all times as he is at work

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 20:34
it be better if u send account siiting to me and i take care of his acc.
we not aloud to sitt anyone else.
his acc was sitted long time and i wonder how u got it?:)

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 20:36
Friend from world 9, he has 366 incomings

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 20:38
How many reals he got?
I facing 200+ every day and this numbers going up mostly:)
SoG is good player and he know what we not allow outsiders to sit accounts.
Also one my member told he got attacks from your tribe:)

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 20:50
whos the member and who attacked him?

plus if I give you account sitting, how would you support him

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:24
Is he strugling on troops?
Yes i cant suport him,but i be able to movie his troops around.
I personaly dont have much troops,to suport him anyway,but i can try to find help inside tribe.
Do u know when he back?

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 21:29
later today, i took it because we have a snow day today and he is at work

[village]116|363[/village] within 6 hours for support

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 21:29
can you let me in with no privs, i will just ask for support the proper way so he gets help

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:34
chewydrizzthas jumped tribe from PRIME to ~CVDA~.
So it is most likely info from NATo be leaked away.
If you not transferr account sitting.He not be invited back.

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 21:37
Why would it be leaked away, I will leak nothing. Chewy would not see anything with me sitting.

and

Btw, all attacks from chewy on anyone is a fake, he is my friend lol, he doesn't even like prime

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:41
if i knewed u maybe i trusted but now i cant.
so if u not transfer acc,he not get invite back.
i just wonder why he set you and not nato player...

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 21:44
because i was here and ready, I am a buddy from skype and his tribe in world 9

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:45
maybe u are right,but i not going to risk in war time.

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:46
By the way:players who have suport in his villages told they pull out them if he not back to NATO,so all is in your hands.

ZeroIntelligent on 26.01. at 21:48
I have a better idea, I can link my support forum with you guys, I do not see why this is a big deal, if he is a good tribe member and being attacked by a common enemy then I can't see why you would not support him in need no matter the sitter

LITAUEN KNIGH on 26.01. at 21:50
rules is rules.
i am sure your tribe kicked u out if they saw i sitting u or other player from outside.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i dont think that was a bad move. you should never let people from outside your tribe sit your account as no one in the tribe knows who you are and you could be a spy.

zerointelligent

Well you read the rest, then now read the mail

I did not care about being in the tribe, I more cared about getting him support, I would of liked to link support forums, so then how would I leak info

DeletedUser

Wow. That is really stupid. And if your tribe kicked you for sitting a member of a different tribe, they are stupid. It wouldn't put your tribe at risk at all.

zerointelligent

Well you read the rest, then now read the mail

I did not care about being in the tribe, I more cared about getting him support, I would of liked to link support forums, so then how would I leak info

wow :icon_eek:, do you not know how to read, I didn't care about being dismissed, I bet you read half and just stopped.

If he would of accepted, his tribe would not be in this mess, not only are they still being attacked, but now they can barely link support :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Are you referring to my post? I was saying if YOUR tribe (not the tribe of the guy you're sitting) kicks you for sitting someone in a different tribe, they are stupid because there isn't a risk for them if you're sitting a member of a different tribe. I was referring to what LITAUEN KNIGH said.

zerointelligent

oh my bad lol, sorry, just getting flamed in every direction

zerointelligent

Plus, I did get kicked out of my tribe lol, for sitting him and asking a question lol