Funniest EVER in-game mail

DeletedUser24253

Ive honestly never laughed so hard. Funniest thing I've read in a while.:)

Edit: I can't spell!

Last edited:

earthquake girl

Goranov, I know you read the forums so let me just say that I had a blast with this. You're such a good sport, and I hope you had as much fun with us as we had with you.

Also, I really AM rooting for you! :)

cooled ice

LMAO!!!! hilarious...i wouldnt even have bothered answering the riddles :p

DeletedUser

Goranov, if you are reading this, know that we had an amazing time with you. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did :)

And hey, if Tw ends up not being your thing, you could always get into the music industry.

Cmon Harlos, show me what yo got,
you aint got nofin cose your da crap.
you wanna be good at smoking pot.
but you don't even want to come round to sit.

no chopa you got dis wrong mate,
im the one around here who talks the crap.
i like to jump up and down doing the Hate.
so what ya want, your nofin to me.
as your the one who will get the hit

I smell a hit single :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's just Evil. I read the whole thing, and It was AMAZING. I think you guys went to a real extreme pulling it off, but the fact that he went through ALL of that BS really does deserve him a spot in HATE.

Goranov, congrats. I think you have gained more general respect than 90% of players on any worlds.

pyronixcore

It's cute.

I just hope you actually considered his app after all that effort and dirty talk. (It's the dirty talk that counts, nothing else!)

DeletedUser

That guy simply did S*!T just to get into the tribe and you screwed him over like that. Go to hell. I hope iP beats your a$$ like s*!t.

This isnt even funny. This is just sad how you guys lied and cheated an innocent guy with a small dream of joining you guys.. He went through ALL that shit for nothing at all? Even if he was a nooblet and I made him go through all that for me, id actually recruit him in and ATLEAST give him a try by training him and stuff.

This was just a HORRIBLE and a SICK joke and I am disgusted by what you guys did to him. But whats pissing me off the most is these wannabe suck ups in this thread. How can someone even SUPPORT such a mean joke?

Just shows your maturity levels.

DeletedUser

About the first part, yes. Im actually considering it. Truthfully. :icon_eek:

About the second part, not so much teamwork as it shows the tightness of the community.

*sigh* Really? Where in this post does Harlos imply that we are not going to consider him? If a spot opens, who knows. He has certainly proved that he does not lack in dedication.

harlos

That guy simply did <profanity> just to get into the tribe and you screwed him over like that. Go to <profanity>. I hope iP beats your <profanity> like <profanity>.

This isnt even funny. This is just sad how you guys lied and cheated an innocent guy with a small dream of joining you guys.. He went through ALL that <profanity> for nothing at all? Even if he was a nooblet and I made him go through all that for me, id actually recruit him in and ATLEAST give him a try by training him and stuff.

This was just a HORRIBLE and a SICK joke and I am disgusted by what you guys did to him. But whats pissing me off the most is these wannabe suck ups in this thread. How can someone even SUPPORT such a mean joke?

Just shows your maturity levels.

Open your eyes and read the entire thread. Way to show your quality level of intelligence to the community once again. You would have seen his actual opportunity to join the tribe is on my mind, but I can't just boot people at random, considering we are full and Goranov is asleep. You would see I have already replied to this persons post:

haha, very good, that guy does deserve a spot in your tribe... lol but seriously amazing, shows that hate has good teamwork as well :D

With this:

Harlos said:
About the first part, yes. Im actually considering it. Truthfully.

So stop being... yourself. And try reading prior to flaming.

I have a large # of Hate.rs that are in my ear to invite this guy already.

So go away.

DeletedUser

*sigh* Really? Where in this post does Harlos imply that we are not going to consider him? If a spot opens, who knows. He has certainly proved that he does not lack in dedication.

Right, playing the nice guy wont prove anything at all. I KNOW that Harlos doesnt recruit noobs and tbh, ill embarrass myself more that ANYTHING if Harlos indeed DOES recruit him for keeps which i highly doubt. If if he DOES recruit him up, ill just develop more respect for him than ever before. But either way, it was a suck joke and I stand by that.

DeletedUser

Harlos, I KNOW that you wont EVER recruit him for keeps and EVEN if you DO recruit him, it would be temporary (just to embarrass me further) and then give a BS excuse later on for his dismissal from the tribe.

If you DO recruit this guy for keeps, ill stop being "anti - everything associated with you" forever in my TW career. Let that be known.

DeletedUser

Wow, only a 12 year old would find that amusing, what a bunch of butt kissers.

harlos

Right, playing the nice guy wont prove anything at all. I KNOW that Harlos doesnt recruit noobs and tbh, ill embarrass myself more that ANYTHING if Harlos indeed DOES recruit him for keeps which i highly doubt. If if he DOES recruit him up, ill just develop more respect for him than ever before. But either way, it was a suck joke and I stand by that.

I don't 'play the nice guy'. I am a nice guy. I do recruit noobs, I have a tribe full of them. Don't ridicule our recruitment methods. We test everyone's interest in joining Hate.

Now I want to see what his village builds, troop levels, and level of farming are like. I don't ONLY recruit people because they know how to use mail.

Harlos, I KNOW that you wont EVER recruit him for keeps and EVEN if you DO recruit him, it would be temporary (just to embarrass me further) and then give a BS excuse later on for his dismissal from the tribe.

If you DO recruit this guy for keeps, ill stop being "anti - everything associated with you" forever in my TW career. Let that be known.

Seriously, just buzz off. Im done replying to your posts, ever.

*blocked* (And I'd appreciate Hate. member that see this ignoring him as well)

DeletedUser

Agreed with koor. Plus harlos, do you realize how much tension you caused him in his current tribe because you posted this on public?

Do you realize how much you HURT him inside because now he realizes that he did ALL this for NOTHING at all?

Its sad how you can find amusement in sick jokes like this. If you DID take this seriously, you wudnt post it on public and instead you'd have a good laugh about it in your internal forums which I say is ok, but going public was taking it TOO far and proves that this was a PURE joke. Nothing else to it.