Garuda n00bs vrs King n00blets

DeletedUser

i love staben
hes funny and so passionate
hed make a great lover
but on topic what has happened in the last 10 pages there has been zilch about any possible war it is just insult after insult counter after counter
so anyone care to say whats going on?

DeletedUser

I am sorry to inform you all that these theories of manipulation are all wrong. The real power behind the scenes is Cake. Why do you think they have villages spread all over the map? They just sit in the background and pull the strings.

You have been warned...

haha you make me laugh
cake only have villages around the place because they keep having to relocate

DeletedUser

heh, you're a fool. In fact, I think you should get the award for most annoying forum personality.

Anyhow, if you want a cuggle anytime, holla back.

Again you post with nothing of substance.. why do you even bother..

DeletedUser

i love staben
hes funny and so passionate
hed make a great lover
but on topic what has happened in the last 10 pages there has been zilch about any possible war it is just insult after insult counter after counter
so anyone care to say whats going on?

Thank you Rack.. I hope you are a woman.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Thank you Rack.. I hope you are a woman.. :icon_redface:

cause staben is a woman also.. She doesnt like guys what a shame :lol:

On Topic....... Im waiting for the declaration Rukoh :icon_eek:.. I now have my friend back in the same tribe as me again and im ready to pawn.. thanks Garuda for being such noobs :icon_eek: Hmm who do we target first???

Hurry with that damn declaration......

DeletedUser

cause staben is a woman also.. She doesnt like guys what a shame :lol:

On Topic....... Im waiting for the declaration Rukoh :icon_eek:.. I now have my friend back in the same tribe as me again and im ready to pawn.. thanks Garuda for being such noobs :icon_eek: Hmm who do we target first???

Hurry with that damn declaration......

Oh Magma.. always so jealous of me.. Is it because I am Latin... or you like my Tattoo? :icon_rolleyes: You need to really stop looking at my picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry staben i have to confess to being a guy
on topic: so the will be a war then? this should be interesting
my moneys on kings

The Great 1One1

my money is on v-v-v.....oh wait a min, they're not in this war? every day is different i guess.

DeletedUser

my money is on v-v-v.....oh wait a min, they're not in this war? every day is different i guess.

The winner of the war gets to take on V-V-V, so technically we're in this war. We're in ever (worthwhile) war.

DeletedUser41659

Wait but who are the real n00blets?

you are aragorn..

Lol.

Small entertainment, but still gets a lol.
It's all about timing, and that was well timed!

Sorry to everyone for being so amused by these two, pathetic I know, but the Magnus can't help but lol.

Well done Mr King of the Aragorn and Mr Quinner of the number five.

Once again, sorry to everyone for my childish taste in humour.

DeletedUser54967

Again you post with nothing of substance.. why do you even bother..

heh! Look who's talking? Staben, the foolishest person on the forums. I was trying to make a troohy for u which is still under construction. It'll be given to u after u stop posting in the forms and stop irritating us

DeletedUser

heh! Look who's talking? Staben, the foolishest person on the forums. I was trying to make a troohy for u which is still under construction. It'll be given to u after u stop posting in the forms and stop irritating us

hehe.. sorry that you do not like what I have to say.. I am not here to make friends with everyone. I am very particular in who I talk about and who I don't. You can turn a blind eye and go on with your life if you like...

I have nothing against you and really don't consider you a part of the original KINKY.. You are an ex-Fenx member who is a tribe I respected.

DeletedUser

Well from everything I read, I would personally say I respect Staben.