Garuda n00bs vrs King n00blets

DeletedUser

Why? no matter what anyone says to him he keeps going, And he still knows how to show respect. Show respect to my opinion please. :)

DeletedUser

I guess you are illiterate then

Such a mature response... Everyone who respects staben is illiterate, eh? Sounds like peer-pressure tactics to me, the kind you use in middle school :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Such a mature response... Everyone who respects staben is illiterate, eh? Sounds like peer-pressure tactics to me, the kind you use in middle school :icon_rolleyes:

And here was me thinking I was just being amusing....

In a lower school kinda way.

Staben's big enough to play with me Rukoh

DeletedUser

Why? no matter what anyone says to him he keeps going, And he still knows how to show respect. Show respect to my opinion please. :)

Thats a terrible thing. Like I said before arguing with Staben is like arguing with the TV

DeletedUser

Would you like to play with me in the sandbox... I have brought out my Tonka trucks..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You actually had to look it up then?:lol:

I am not familiar with Burma.. I still do not know what a place in Burma has to do with this thread.. I think what you meant to say is 'Simile'.. You should look it up.

DeletedUser

I am not familiar with Burma.. I still do not know what a place in Burma has to do with this thread.. I think what you meant to say is 'Simile'.. You should look it up.

Picking on a typo, smooth:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Would you like to play with me in the sandbox... I have brought out my Tonka trucks..:icon_razz:

No.... Here's fine....

I play with you often but I keep losing those damn pins

Joker_Puppet_by_WereFrutti.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh, that's alright then. I'd prefer it if you'd direct your humour at Staben rather than at a random Staben-liker, though. Some of these messages imply an awful lot of amaturistic things about Kinky :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser51057

garuda could clearly clean out kings no problem. kings only has what 10 active members?

DeletedUser

Oh, that's alright then. I'd prefer it if you'd direct your humour at Staben rather than at a random Staben-liker, though. Some of these messages imply an awful lot of amaturistic things about Kinky :icon_rolleyes:

You get paid to play :icon_eek:

Tell me more :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

You get paid to play :icon_eek:

Tell me more :icon_surprised:

1. Gather followers.
2. ????
3. Profit.

(It's also called 'pay up or die' in some regions. I prefer the term 'Bonus for good behaviour as a Duke'.)