Garuda n00bs vrs King n00blets

DeletedUser26129

Wow.. you are a real dreamer.. First of all you do not understand what you are reading.. then you come here to flame me on something you do not understand.. LOL.. you are a real winner.... I am done talking to you since you are obviously not understanding the things you read.. it does not make sense to reply to your babble...

Dude, no offense, but you lack in reading way more then me...

Ok maybe i read 1 or 2 replies wrong...

You go on each topic to spam about MANIC, about things you have NO / ZERO / NADA knowledge about, stuff, that your poor IQ level couldnt even begin to understand even if you tried, yet you say that I am the noob?

Dude, to uhm, take you out of your dreams, Kings is SMALL, you woudnt have a chance.

And FINALY! not talking anymore to me? that would cut back your spam alot...

so instead of Balls you did grew a tiny brain?

DeletedUser

Dude, no offense, but you lack in reading way more then me...

Ok maybe i read 1 or 2 replies wrong...

You go on each topic to spam about MANIC, about things you have NO / ZERO / NADA knowledge about, stuff, that your poor IQ level couldnt even begin to understand even if you tried, yet you say that I am the noob?

Dude, to uhm, take you out of your dreams, Kings is SMALL, you woudnt have a chance.

And FINALY! not talking anymore to me? that would cut back your spam alot...

so instead of Balls you did grew a tiny brain?

On the brink of war I'm not into Kings at all.

But KG you sure babble a lot of crap. You read only the things you wish to read and even then you read them wrong.

Sry but I can't help it , I have to give Staben the credits here..

and sorry the cookie jar is closed for you.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser26129

:icon_rolleyes: actualy hes not.

but everyone has the right to his opinion, ofcourse.

DeletedUser

If you do not Edit and erase your post right there.

I will not only forbid any Diplomatic realtions with Kings Indefentely. but i will also make sure we will stand a hostile ground against you in any future events.

Understood?

Must admit, taking control of Smurf's forum account and using it for propaganda purposes is a bit... off...

Perhaps threats are better made in person next time, or at the very least when Smurf backs up 'his' own words, with his own words :icon_rolleyes:

@KG; Stop insulting. Furthermore, MANIC isn't quite comparable to sliced bread yet. Nor is KINGS, but I'm fairly sure we'd give you a run for your money, so stop yer stammering.

DeletedUser54967

King Gedwolf is now my favorite poster on the forms, he makes me laugh :D

DeletedUser

and you are the least favourite.

There is nobody on this forum less popular than Staben. I know of douzens who have just blocked his posts all together

He has made alot of enemies for himelf and KINGS.

DeletedUser

It's a good thing you are not speaking for everyone...

heh, you're a fool. In fact, I think you should get the award for most annoying forum personality.

Anyhow, if you want a cuggle anytime, holla back.

DeletedUser

heh, you're a fool. In fact, I think you should get the award for most annoying forum personality.

Just block it

If you stop talking to it, it goes away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I reckon bunter has to be the most annoying forum personality. But anyway if this is just a ruse then it has to be one of the best ever.

DeletedUser

Haha fair enough:lol:

Trust me though, in 2 days time you will be sick of it

nope, I've read the threads IT posts in, I just look at the poster's name and then see a wall of blarg. Therefore, I don't get sick :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I am sorry to inform you all that these theories of manipulation are all wrong. The real power behind the scenes is Cake. Why do you think they have villages spread all over the map? They just sit in the background and pull the strings.

You have been warned...

DeletedUser54967

*eww*
I'd rather die than hugging staben