Xtirp8 Merges

DeletedUser

Pre-made or not, when your tribemates start slacking, a good leader boots there sorry arses right on out. With a 20 member-cap, tribes can't waste those precious spaces, you know this.

depends what your aim is, is it to be top at all costs and screw the consequences, or to have fun and play a game with friends, or maybe somewhere in between.

DeletedUser

We dropped the players who weren't playing seriously or would be quitting. No one was kicked on points alone.

Because both tribes had all their members in K55?

Would you like us to recruit someone from a random K because NG.NG doesn't have anyone outside of K55?

i gun noble you moo :icon_redface:

teh nub cookie

Yeah, and propaganda fails here because you are so obviously trying to smear the other tribe on a very unsolid basis. You really don't even have a good argument and it is making yourself and the other moaners look rather foolish. Tribal wars isn't about playing nice, I find people who are over zealous in their loyalty to individuals who really don't deserve loyalty to be idiotic and annoying. It is like stabbing yourself before your enemy ever reaches you. Give your loyalty to those worthy of it and stamp on the throats of everyone else and suffocate them. Let the slackers kill themselves, don't be dragged down with them.

Pre-made or not, when your tribemates start slacking, a good leader boots there sorry arses right on out. With a 20 member-cap, tribes can't waste those precious spaces, you know this.

Let the victims complain, your attempt at propaganda is simply deplorable and ineffective. We are beating a dead horse here.

Tribe mate slacking? Doubt it, especially since Psycho took Olympus in.

This is not MY attempt, i'm only voicing my opinion. I feel Willo was wrong, should I stfu because you disagree?

DeletedUser

Olympus slacking >.< that's a bit hard to believe since how disappointed he was i am sure he didn't slacked

olympus

Olympus slacking >.< that's a bit hard to believe since how disappointed he was i am sure he didn't slacked

Meh i never slacked, i probaly had more troops than a lot of Xtirp8 members but didn't make the cut because i had lower points.

Yet take a look at Xtirp8 now and they have lost 2 members taking them to 18 members. Will kicked 3 of his own, merges, then gets rid of another 2....

Plus i have better points than Willo's last member, in accordance with wiilo's view on this shouldn't anyone below my points be kicked as well :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Meh i never slacked, i probaly had more troops than a lot of Xtirp8 members but didn't make the cut because i had lower points.

Yet take a look at Xtirp8 now and they have lost 2 members taking them to 18 members. Will kicked 3 of his own, merges, then gets rid of another 2....

Plus i have better points than Willo's last member, in accordance with wiilo's view on this shouldn't anyone below my points be kicked as well :icon_rolleyes:

The members left on there own terms, for other worlds.

DeletedUser

You make great points, but willov also said something about your location being problematic. *shrugs* I am not sure on the matter, though I would rather hear from you than these other people who have no stake in the matter. You have a real opinion to voice.

olympus

So Willo kicks out 3 members who were active, then 1-2 days later 2 players who were inactive left the world.

Irony?

olympus

You make great points, but willov also said something about your location being problematic. *shrugs* I am not sure on the matter, though I would rather hear from you than these other people who have no stake in the matter. You have a real opinion to voice.

My position in K55 was perfectly fine with enough space for expansion without choking eachother any other Xtirp8 member.

Infact one of the NG players that was recruited by Willo is in my lower 7x7 and he is closer to an Xtirp8 member than i was.

Excuses much?

DeletedUser

My position in K55 was perfectly fine with enough space for expansion without choking eachother any other Xtirp8 member.

Infact one of the NG players that was recruited by Willo is in my lower 7x7 and he is closer to an Xtirp8 member than i was.

Excuses much?

I am seeing plenty of sorry excuses yes, but few from you as it were. Though it is not my place to judge such matters, this is hardly my affair. From the tone of your voice and your patient and somber/ amused disposition, I am quite willing to say that willov made a mistake in letting you go as you seem an individual of calm intellect, a rarity in this game. Though happily, most mistakes have a way of exacting some revenge.

olympus

Thankyou for your kind words.

All that matters now is that i am with Pyscho and not Xtrip8.

With Willovain under a day away with nobles i also believe that this mistake will exact revenge upon him one way or another.

DeletedUser

Thankyou for your kind words.

All that matters now is that i am with Pyscho and not Xtrip8.

With Willovain under a day away with nobles i also believe that this mistake will exact revenge upon him one way or another.

...Under...a...day....

olympus

22:56:10...

You have fun with that venture. :icon_redface:

We've got all the time in the world to set things straight, lets just hope your NG members can fend for themselves.

I'm liking the one in my 7x7

DeletedUser

We've got all the time in the world to set things straight, lets just hope your NG members can fend for themselves.

I'm liking the one in my 7x7

That is, assuming you do indeed have all the time in the world? This world that is.

Whatever it is that makes you happy. I would think you'd have a more dangerous and/or larger threat in your 7x7 than us, alas... Whatever you think is necessary to rebuild your hurt pride.

olympus

My pride isn't hurt. If we're comparing tribes, Pyscho is 10x better than Xtirp8 AND it has a good leadership that doesn't kick players who have lower points.

And if your talking about the muppet member being a bigger danger, i'd rather rim Xtirp8 than a Muppet member anyday of the week.

DeletedUser

My pride isn't hurt. If we're comparing tribes, Pyscho is 10x better than Xtirp8 AND it has a good leadership that doesn't kick players who have lower points.

And if your talking about the muppet member being a bigger danger, i'd rather rim Xtirp8 than a Muppet member anyday of the week.

And then get rimmed by the Muppet member?

DeletedUser

BUMP PWNS!!

I still beleive Willo's choice of action was terrible,look now...his tribe has no respect whatsoever,everyone liked it and look now,merge to the top!
wee..

Muppet on the other hand is looking very good,looks like they will wipe out everything as soon as the time comes.

DeletedUser

kind words to your former tribe mate >.< :lol: