Xtirp8 Merges

olympus

Would you rather me thank Willo for kicking me from the tribe instead?

PS When are you coming back to TW seriously, i miss you :(

DeletedUser

BUMP PWNS!!

I still beleive Willo's choice of action was terrible,look now...his tribe has no respect whatsoever,everyone liked it and look now,merge to the top!
wee..

Muppet on the other hand is looking very good,looks like they will wipe out everything as soon as the time comes.

"No Respect Whatsoever" = Wrong.

olympus

I agree with his statement about Willo and Muppet are looking very good atm, just a question as to whether or not they will wipe out everything.

DeletedUser

They can wipe out a lot if they want to. Just depends on their level of activity.

DeletedUser

Would you rather me thank Willo for kicking me from the tribe instead?

PS When are you coming back to TW seriously, i miss you :(

0.0 well you should you did say you found a better tribe ^^:icon_wink:

PS: Shhh its a secret well probably in a month ^^ my medical checkups will end by then :)

olympus

0.0 well you should you did say you found a better tribe ^^:icon_wink:

PS: Shhh its a secret well probably in a month ^^ my medical checkups will end by then :)

True, true.

Thankyou for kicking me Willo :icon_wink:

PS: Glad it went well, guess i'll have the pleasure of playing with you again in another world.

DeletedUser

ah well that will wrap this discussion about player kicking right **** ^^ or does other two players have anything more to say (sorry if any harsh tune)

ps ----me too mate my ranks sucks now :<

i nevar knew your name

Last edited by a moderator:

olympus

I'm scared by how many players actually know my name who've never even spoke to me before ( not you sai )

OT: Thread is now closed then

PS: Give me a bell when your joining up, another DSL in the making :p

Michael Corleone.

I'm scared by how many players actually know my name who've never even spoke to me before ( not you sai )

OT: Thread is now closed then

PS: Give me a bell when your joining up, another DSL in the making :p
Uh, what? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm noticing an increase in QQing coming from certain people in this thread, and I figure I'd take the time to tell you that no, we don't want to abandon Willo and no, we aren't bored of this merger and no, we aren't planning a revolt and no, we're not planning on leaving any time soon. I don't understand why this is such a big deal in the first place. I understand the concept of PnP and that's great, but seriously? This big of a deal? It really seems like this was started just because you were mad Oly, and I laughed when I saw the person who made this was someone who was kicked out of Xtirp8. I'm not doubting your skills as a player, nor your troop levels or activity, and I do agree that Willo should have sat everyone (as nub said) before making the call on who got kicked and who didn't, but I just can't help but think that this is all a bit petty and something that you should rise above of.

This merger was done for a few reasons, the main ones being:
1.) To be amongst friends, and have a good time.
2.) Because neither tribe could gain much traction on their own.
3.) We, for the most part, all knew each other already.
4.) To give more competition to K55.
5.) To strengthen ourselves from the obvious coming storm in the next 2 weeks.

I'm usually the dissenter against mergers and I hate family tribes. This game is about warfare, strategies and bloodlust, but in such a case as this, it was done not just to get us more points, not just to whore the ranking list or to make ourselves look better, but to make this game more enjoyable and to better ourselves in the future. Everyone here is looking ahead, far ahead, so why shouldn't we? The shoe fit, so we put it on and so far it's quite comfortable. Of course, like all new shoes, there is some breaking in to do, but for the time being, we're enjoying the feel of something new.

olympus

I didn't mean literally remake the DSL tribe but more along the lines of a few good friends that were in DSL but left early on such as sai and nauzhor.

DeletedUser

I didn't mean literally remake the DSL tribe but more along the lines of a few good friends that were in DSL but left early on such as sai and nauzhor.

aha but im still there >.< well partially

Michael Corleone.

Ah, just be clear more next time. :icon_wink:

sp.ag

If i am brutally honest,

Both tribes within this arguement are as over-hyped as each other, after having seen several clearing reports on particular Psycho i must say their tribe is slacking.

The scenario is now over and done with, Let the topic die.