Xtirp8 Merges

DeletedUser

I think this might be the first time I've ever agreed with Pervis so entirely...

*and yes I am playing in this world, just not on this acc. i no longer own The ingame PoB account*

teh nub cookie

All I see is you kicking three members to make room for points. Could you not have sat them or something first, to see how bad they are?

DeletedUser

All I see is you kicking three members to make room for points. Could you not have sat them or something first, to see how bad they are?

well he chose position of players i believe willy had bad experiences in W25 due to player location :icon_confused: and he chose to dismiss players out of place >.< i think

teh nub cookie

Why did he accept them in the first place then, if this wasn't a pre-made?

Also, once accepted he should've had a valid reason for dismissing him ie could've sat their accounts, and if he deemed it to not be good enough, then fair do's. But he never, just a plain dismissal, all on points.

DeletedUser

Why did he accept them in the first place then, if this wasn't a pre-made?

Also, once accepted he should've had a valid reason for dismissing him ie could've sat their accounts, and if he deemed it to not be good enough, then fair do's. But he never, just a plain dismissal, all on points.

that is a valid point i guess he just did it in a hurry :icon_confused:

or the ng .ng's old leader/players didnt like a few players in this tribe .....

teh nub cookie

that is a valid point i guess he just did it in a hurry :icon_confused:

or the ng .ng's old leader/players didnt like a few players in this tribe .....

In a hurry? Thats not the word.

1) First he bashes NG for being n00bs..
2) Then he merges with them for points.
3) then he kicks good players, without sitting them for points.

Maybe Xtirp8 can work better with this merger, but I think the members are probablly unhappy with the merger, and with the three dismissals.

Anyway, Olympus is in a better tribe now, Psycho. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you Adam XD

well the problems of Xtirp8 is willys lets see how he deals with it ^_^

DeletedUser

too bad for it, I agree with teh nub.

Besides, it's too early for a merge.

If a tribe or the leadership cannot control or maintain a tribe's progress in the early round, what may happen in the long run?

*EDIT: Hi SAI from w16 ;-]

DeletedUser

too bad for it, I agree with teh nub.

Besides, it's too early for a merge.

If a tribe or the leadership cannot control or maintain a tribe's progress in the early round, what may happen in the long run?

*EDIT: Hi SAI from w16 ;-]

ah well willy is a great leader but this wasn't one of his best plans but i hope he will manage this new professional setup

Edit------hello nice to meet you >.< i might be spamming/flaming W16 forums just a bit sorry for that >.<

DeletedUser

ah well willy is a great leader but this wasn't one of his best plans but i hope he will manage this new professional setup

Edit------hello nice to meet you >.< i might be spamming/flaming W16 forums just a bit sorry for that >.<

Ahh.. well, true. this is a professional move, if this is professional for him. Hope leaders from both tribes dont have conflict in their decisions.

It's somehow funny, you just have a tribelimit of 20 and you're a pre-made tribe. but you are going to merge and merge? Dont cha have trust in your players?

Like teh nub said, account sit.

P.S. haha I saw that, but nothing interest me in w16 forum nowadays err

DeletedUser

Ahh.. well, true. this is a professional move, if this is professional for him. Hope leaders from both tribes dont have conflict in their decisions.

It's somehow funny, you just have a tribelimit of 20 and you're a pre-made tribe. but you are going to merge and merge? Dont cha have trust in your players?

Like teh nub said, account sit.

P.S. haha I saw that, but nothing interest me in w16 forum nowadays err

i guess all of the players must be pro minded so they could make up

PS--- is it because plight settled down recently

DeletedUser

i guess all of the players must be pro minded so they could make up

PS--- is it because plight settled down recently

That must be assured within their tribe, well, goodluck to them, I definitely have a doubt in this merge, but will never close my eyes on this. I have a high expectation from NG.NG then. But now, let's see..

P.S. we, at Plight, are busy attacking our own villages to increase ODA.

DeletedUser

Handled as well as possible? Sorry Pervy, but what I have seen on this thread is their members being unjustifiably arrogant, and implying that Muppets along with other tribes are jealous of them... :icon_confused:

Yes, that was my fault, and got a little....carried away as it were.

What I do believe though, is this merge has made our tribe stronger not weaker. There are no bad feelings in this tribe that the nub suggests, but only those who recieved the boot (minus one or two who understand Willo's thinking).

Domination of K55 is too early to guess. There are simply too many great tribes in the area, and i thing the core will never see a true dominant power for a great deal of months.

For me, I agree - Muppet and Phsycho are the tribes to beat, but i trully do think Xtirp8 are a lot closer than before.

teh nub cookie

Yes, that was my fault, and got a little....carried away as it were.

What I do believe though, is this merge has made our tribe stronger not weaker. There are no bad feelings in this tribe that the nub suggests, but only those who recieved the boot (minus one or two who understand Willo's thinking).

Domination of K55 is too early to guess. There are simply too many great tribes in the area, and i thing the core will never see a true dominant power for a great deal of months.

For me, I agree - Muppet and Phsycho are the tribes to beat, but i trully do think Xtirp8 are a lot closer than before.

If my leader kicked players he asked to join the pre-made, I wouldn't trust him.

DeletedUser

A lot of people here seeming to be crying and throwing a fit over something that doesn't really effect them, I say let the tribe's members decide what they bloody well want to decide, if they like the merge and subsequent dismissal of a few members, or if they don't. From what I have seen and heard from my discussions with private individuals, the Xtrip8 tribe seems to be getting along just fine and most people in it seem quite content.

If they aren't complaining, I honestly don't see a reason why other people from different tribes should complain. This strikes me as a petty smear-tactic.

I would easily make the same decision if I could merge the best players of my tribe with the best players of another tribe... it is a solid plan of action, the players you would lose being weak and not as active, the players you gain being better and more serious. Its not like those few players you let go, the weakest of the bunch, can really hurt you anyways, that's the whole reason they were booted.

Seriously, enough of this nonsensical political correctness, you're going to get your feelings hurt if you play this game, toughen-up and take it like a man (or woman) and get over it. Those of you not effected by this sound ridiculous complaining, you're not the victims, let the victims complain if they want to. Olympus seems to be taking this very well, if he can, I think the rest of you could stand to as well.

teh nub cookie

A lot of people here seeming to be crying and throwing a fit over something that doesn't really effect them, I say let the tribe's members decide what they bloody well want to decide, if they like the merge and subsequent dismissal of a few members, or if they don't. From what I have seen and heard from my discussions with private individuals, the Xtrip8 tribe seems to be getting along just fine and most people in it seem quite content.

If they aren't complaining, I honestly don't see a reason why other people from different tribes should complain. This strikes me as a petty smear-tactic.

I would easily make the same decision if I could merge the best players of my tribe with the best players of another tribe... it is a solid plan of action, the players you would lose being weak and not as active, the players you gain being better and more serious. Its not like those few players you let go, the weakest of the bunch, can really hurt you anyways, that's the whole reason they were booted.

Seriously, enough of this nonsensical political correctness, you're going to get your feelings hurt if you play this game, toughen-up and take it like a man (or woman) and get over it. Those of you not effected by this sound ridiculous complaining, you're not the victims, let the victims complain if they want to. Olympus seems to be taking this very well, if he can, I think the rest of you could stand to as well.

One thing before I start, this is Politics N Propaganda, get the drift? :icon_razz:

I still think it was a bad move, however. He INVITES someone therefore is friendly with him. That member is helping him, not the other way around. He then makes a PnP about the tribe then he merges with, kicking out his friends.

Great leadership, indeed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

One thing before I start, this is Politics N Propaganda, get the drift? :icon_razz:

I still think it was a bad move, however. He INVITES someone therefore is friendly with him. That member is helping him, not the other way around. He then makes a PnP about the tribe then he merges with, kicking out his friends.

Great leadership, indeed. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, and propaganda fails here because you are so obviously trying to smear the other tribe on a very unsolid basis. You really don't even have a good argument and it is making yourself and the other moaners look rather foolish. Tribal wars isn't about playing nice, I find people who are over zealous in their loyalty to individuals who really don't deserve loyalty to be idiotic and annoying. It is like stabbing yourself before your enemy ever reaches you. Give your loyalty to those worthy of it and stamp on the throats of everyone else and suffocate them. Let the slackers kill themselves, don't be dragged down with them.

Pre-made or not, when your tribemates start slacking, a good leader boots there sorry arses right on out. With a 20 member-cap, tribes can't waste those precious spaces, you know this.

Let the victims complain, your attempt at propaganda is simply deplorable and ineffective. We are beating a dead horse here.