FEMA vs BSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol. mebe i will, mebe i wont :icon_wink:

anyway, back on topic. anyone doing anything around the frontlines?'
oh and Smoov's just hit 4mil :)

what frontlines .Thought there was a ceasefire?

edit-dam you Jonathan you sniped my post:p

DeletedUser

Well i dont know if they have a dirty ass, so i dont know if it needs cleaning , and i thought fema did a good enough job in the past to keep their ass nice and shiny anyway.

but anyway back on topic do you really want to know why i think FEMA doesnt have a chance at all?! or are you just trying to fill out your post with some sort of useless defence in Femas behalf.

Because if you want me to make an educated post about fema's achievements/abilities and overall stats in comparison with DNY's i will, but remember once that is out there is no taking it away. And you will have to live with everyone knowing this about fema. So i will let you think it over and decide first..and then if you choose you still want that knowledge i will give it to you and then i can blame it on you at least :icon_razz:

cracker i could care less about your opinion - we have never kissed anyone's ass, but yeah it seems you have no probs with it, then turn around and talk smack about FEMA. You're far lamer than I thought you were before, and after your non-performance as your family got crushed I'm surprised you're so ready to run your mouth.

If anyone has questions about FEMA send them to me - of course no conquers recently I issued a ceasefire and this family follows orders, and BSW of course was hungry for it.

you guys make fun but at one point during the war we were nobling 100 villages a day more than DNY as a family.

And yes there are still frontlines, we called the cease for our own reasons, having NOTHING to do with BSW, so when we are good and ready, and sure we're not going to get jumped by DNY/oots, the war will resume.

If you were BSW would you pass up the chance to rebuild? I wouldn't and we expected neither would they, and they didn't.

So funny how people who know nothing of a situation presume to not just know but even understand everything involved when REALLY they're just shit talkers and probably at some point just covering their own weakness and lack of balls through criticizing who they THINK is inferior, in this case "shit talker" = cracker and his "inferiority complex" is directed at FEMA

peace suckas i'm back to building troops

:axemen:

DeletedUser

Can't we all just get along?? Okay peoples... group hug time.

Seriously though, FEMA has more than proved themselves in this war and their previous wars. If TMS feels that world tensions call for a ceasefire, then TMS has the right to do so. Just don't take too long or the doubting Thomas' will ask questions.

------------------

To the DNY and Oots guys questioning FEMA's reasons for this ceasefire:

1 - They are our ally and until Dada changes our diplomacy, I expect them to be treated as allies by ALL of those in DNY and Oots.

2 - I'm tired of rumours and innendo being started here. You're making my job in this world harder.

3 - Throw the PnP at BSW, they are our collective enemy. Please feel free to bash them instead.

Now get back to the game and start nobling your assigned villages...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not wanting to bash you or anything, as faaark does not want that, but I would like to know what you really mean by this:

you guys make fun but at one point during the war we were nobling 100 villages a day more than DNY as a family.

- Do you mean total villages nobled per day? As yes, that is always for other tribes, as we have a little bit more selection in what we noble.
- DNY as a family? You are the family with about 2 times the active players and so it is not really a surprise if you in total would noble more than us. Just look at what you average noble costs to take those villages.
- At one point? Does that mean you had 1 day during the war, you had more noblings, and the rest of the days you lost to us? Or was it during a longer period and was that just a peak in an all-time better performance over us?

DeletedUser

cracker i could care less about your opinion - we have never kissed anyone's ass, but yeah it seems you have no probs with it, then turn around and talk smack about FEMA. You're far lamer than I thought you were before, and after your non-performance as your family got crushed I'm surprised you're so ready to run your mouth.

If anyone has questions about FEMA send them to me - of course no conquers recently I issued a ceasefire and this family follows orders, and BSW of course was hungry for it.

And yes there are still frontlines, we called the cease for our own reasons, having NOTHING to do with BSW, so when we are good and ready, and sure we're not going to get jumped by DNY/oots, the war will resume.

If you were BSW would you pass up the chance to rebuild? I wouldn't and we expected neither would they, and they didn't.

So funny how people who know nothing of a situation presume to not just know but even understand everything involved when REALLY they're just shit talkers and probably at some point just covering their own weakness and lack of balls through criticizing who they THINK is inferior, in this case "shit talker" = cracker and his "inferiority complex" is directed at FEMA

peace suckas i'm back to building troops

:axemen:

Oh my you have really made my day ;) it seems like i have been called out,
Firstly i could not care at all about your opinion either scotlandbound, you are a useless player in my opinion and i would not have you in an academy of mine as you would not be worth the space. You seem to have hit the royal flush in regards to members following you on the rim of w12 and have solidified a nice section of the world but that is where your strengths and ability and overall creativity ends. You have done nothing significant in the world, nothing anyone will remember ( unless you are a Fema member of course)

I have never kissed anyones ass in TW and i have only ever talked smack about fema as i believe the tribe in general is useless, If my tribe ever had the chance to fight you 1 v 1 we would of decimated you that i know for a fact and I will duel you anytime on any world and any settings, bring your "crew" with you if you like to hold your hand it doesnt matter but i will show just how big my balls are if you care to look (ok testosterone moment over) just because you claim to wear a skirt mr scotlandbound does not mean you yourself have balls under there :icon_razz:

Non performance im sorry please reiterate that for me? Do you have any idea how many villages i took in the DNY war how many nukes i killed? how many villages i lost? and how long i was even here to fight the war?? no you have no facts , so practice what you preach as you know nothing involved, but what i can say for a fact which i do know is

If you were not such cowards, and instead of attacking us while we had diplomacy and hit us while DNY was already attacking then we would of definitely given DNY a decent go(odds would of still been against us as they are a great tribe but a better go at least) If you had the courage to attack us yourself then this would be a different post all together, but you never had.

If you want to talk about sh&* talkers then i could talk all day about how honorable you are, pretending our tribes had no further diplomacy after DNY attacked us and you started to..thats courageous ?! that takes balls?!

After eventually i got through to you and got a reason why you were attacking us when we believed we still had diplomatic ties (i.e still sorting out cross nobling, still discussing punishment for players attacking each others members ect with your fellow leaders) you claimed after launching on us and then hiding from any sort of communication so i could no get in touch with you, that we had no diplomacy as our tribe name was different (yet it was the same members,same leader, same person your fellow leaders contacted to discuss cross nobling)?? now that once again takes balls??..that is what separates the men from the boys it seems mr Scotlandbound from your perspective!?. You hit us while we still had diplomacy , you continued to hit us while we tried to sort it out diplomatically and try to contact you personally , and it takes you over a week for you to explain to us why you are attacking..if i had known thats what it took to be such a tough guy i would of done it along time ago:icon_eek:

At least DNY had the decency to drop diplomacy with us befor we went to war. You didnt even have the guts to send me a mail..so go on preach what you want to your tribe, have this run as long as you can, because when DNY comes knocking and your account and tribe starts crashing around you i will be the one laughing my ass off and enjoying the show, and i will be the one here every day to show you the stats if you have the balls to look at them.

And who knows maybe i will manage to salvage an account from someone to launch a few nukes at you myself

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
edit:

Sorry Cracker, I should have let Scott address that post or should have calmed down before I posted.

Last edited:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This topic is full of fail. I personally believe that if we had attacked FEMA instead it would've gone the same way. The DNY-ADE war began because RIMJOB was taken in. The reasoning behind the RIMJOB merge? Because ADE believed it could not be manipulated by DNY.

The ADE conglomerate failed because it fought DNY. Any other tribe wouldn't have stood against it's 600 million combined points - larger then both the FEMA family and DNY at the time. The original core of FUSION held off DevilK for months - and both were good tribes in their own right. Their abilities cannot be faulted. Now the best and brightest of ADE's remnants are in DNY.

DeletedUser

what you FAIL to realise here mr random guy is the details!!

We were planning on warring DNY befor the merge, irrespective of our merge with rimjob Fusion would of warred DNY anyway, as unlike fema i wanted to test the best and fight DNY as that is why i play this game, and i am sure taizu will agree with this when he reads it.

Fusion and DNY had an agreement to war, when and where would of been decided on by us but it would probably have been within a month, a week prior to the merge (meaning 3 weeks after the merge) even if we did not merge it would have happened,
We HC believed that recruiting more players willing to fight DNY in the future would give us more of a fight.

So the merge is not what killed ADE/fusion/pnp it was the accumulation of many things. And many of those things i listed in my thread when i resigned.

If Scotlandbound is as honorable as you say i am sure he will attest to the mails we sent each other a week or so after the declaration of DNY and show that i am not talking nonsense in regards to our dimplomatic standings whatever spin on it you put mr random guy , you were not there during any talks involved in any discussions or relevant at all regarding any of the post you quoted. Your arguments are your opinions and none of which are based on facts.

I am not whining and moaning , in fact i was the one called out on being a shit talker, i did not start this debate..the facts were the only time your tribe had the balls to attack us was after DNY declared on us and when we still believed we had a dimplomactic standing.

My friends have told me to calm down on this thread so i will avoid posting anything that may discredit fema anymore as you are not worth my time, so unless you post something worthwhile mr random guy , from a perspective other than out your own ass, i am not going to reply.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so unless you post something worthwhile mr random guy , from a perspective other than out your own ass, i am not going to reply.

Fair enough, I've probably overstepped my bounds. I will only make one further comment.

Nah, forget it. Not important.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fair enough, I've probably overstepped my bounds. I will only make one further comment.

Why then did someone post this?

I'm only asking out of curiosity. That post was never replied to (at least that I saw) by someone in the A/D/E HC.

simple answer, the same way i explained to alex, which actually had him come back and fight for us against DNY. (think he may of been a spy though later i will ask him when he is on msn next:p lol) His one condition was that we were to not give out his villages to ray unless we were planning on warring DNY in the immediate future , but we realized after telling him war was still a while off that the immediate future was sooner than we had anticipated, and changed our minds regarding this, obviously being able to know let him know was impossible as he was gone but after he posted this i saw it and mailed him via this forum,i will look for it for you if you like.

edit: sorry already replied:p your comment stands and thanks for making me seem like a twat after deleting your initial post:p lol

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
edit: sorry already replied:p your comment stands

lol, it's ok. After posting it I realized it wasn't important. One person that quit the world and didn't know what was going on is irrelevant. One active member might have some relevance, but one voice speaking out when 100 voices could doesn't hold that much meaning.

DeletedUser

lol, it's ok. After posting it I realized it wasn't important. One person that quit the world and didn't know what was going on is irrelevant. One active member might have some relevance, but one voice speaking out when 100 voices could doesn't hold that much meaning.

In this dying forum everyone with a voice and an opinion counts whether some people like it or not. If those people were not around this forum would be pretty dead anyway. And there would be no one to point fingers at and argue with lol.

anyway here is the answer to your last comment this is what i sent to alex:

Hi alex the decision was all mine, not jurjun's she told me about the account, i found a player ,was informed about the conditions of your villages. one of your conditions was that ray was to receive 80 villages unless there was a possibility that we would war DNY, well i received word that DNY were about to declare on us, from DNY them selves and im sure ray would agree to being aware of the possibilty. So as you stated in your conditions there was a very good chance DNY would declare on us and that seems to me like a possibility that we would war each other. which = no villages. if however we reestablish ally status or something similar i have no issues what so ever with ray receiving those villages.

I hope this answers all your questions and you understand fully our situation.

DeletedUser

I have, of course, some opinions to share:

1. Cracker, I respect you. But as far as I can see, TMS does a great job as a player and a leader, and i think everybody here knows that. To call him useless is very unnecessary and not even close to true.

2. Lol, I didnt even know there was a ceasefire. I think its the right decision by Fema. The bsw war was dragging on for too long, and i bet they're feeling anxious because DNY could attack them at any stage.

3. MRG, i have no idea what you said in your posts, you deleted all the offensive stuf :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

. . .that we had no diplomacy as our tribe name was different (yet it was the same members,same leader, same person your fellow leaders contacted to discuss cross nobling)??

sounds familiar. FEMA does indeed hate it when you change names. . .

DeletedUser

Without one exception I have found TMS to be a man of honor. While I am sure he has his failings (he is a man after all), the area of integrity is not one of them. I am surprised to hear anyone say otherwise.

We were never at war with A/D/E. Any participation from FEMA members against A/D/E, as far as I understand it, were of a personal nature that were a result of the DevilK and Fusion war. Considering your low opinion of FEMA and your even lower assessment of our TW skill, what the hell difference would it have made anyways?

DeletedUser

everyone STOP! My opinions are the only ones that matter:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.