FEMA vs BSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, you can say that as much as you want and no one will challenge you. Because we can't prove that unless one of your active players volunteers to fight an entire tribe without support from other DNY players. :icon_neutral:
Despite what you say, you know how very untrue it is.

And King, those "100 nukes" were not launched well or quickly enough. The original attacker didn't have time, so the other one had to finish the job.

you mean the otehr 5 people had to but they still haven't taken the villages

DeletedUser

Point out how I am a noob Sam. Give one reason. I can give a very good one for you being a runner - you left BSW in the middle of a war for your own skin.

Therin how did he leave to save his own skin he was not under attack but instead he left in order to BE attacked by BSW so he did not run from war he ran into war so know what you are talking about first thanks.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin how did he leave to save his own skin he was not under attack but instead he left in order to BE attacked by BSW so he did not run from war he ran into war so know what you are talking about first thanks.

I do know what I'm talking about Raven I know that BSW were losing the war against FEMA (still are) and it was only a matter of time before a large player such as him came under fire. And you seem to have a very big mouth as well Raven. I along with many others find you an annoying pest.

Shoo.

*Edit: Tempered abit. I'm grouchy so thought I may have over-done it abit*

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I do know what I'm talking about Raven I know that BSW were losing the war against FEMA (still are) and it was only a matter of time before a large player such as him came under fire. And you seem to have a very big mouth as well Raven. I along with many others find you an annoying pest.

Shoo.

Its okay, a war is destined to come anyway :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shoo.

Therin look on the map will you please no FEMA even got close to attacking him (getting close to him) I am not trying to start a fight but the only one really who would be able to get in a real attack and do any damage would be darth who I must say is inactive basically and did not even come close to attacking him nor king

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin look on the map will you please no FEMA even got close to attacking him (getting close to him) I am not trying to start a fight but the only one really who would be able to get in a real attack and do any damage would be darth who I must say is inactive basically and did not even come close to attacking him nor king

We are far closer than we were geographically to him than we were when he moved Raven. By now he would have had incomings, that I can assure you. Also just because you aren't under attack doesnt mean when you leave a tribe you aren't a runner. Unless you want to call out your tribemates on other occasions who have called A/D/E players who left (Having not been attacked) runners. He left his tribe during a war raven - that labels him a runner, no ifs or buts. A runner. Any player who leaves his tribe during a major war is in my books a runner, and a pathetic one at that if he joins an enemy to attack his neighbours in the rear. Maybe its acceptable to switch sides, but to join a third party? No. Its been stated often that DNY is not actually at war with BSW so that does make DNY infact a third party.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Therin I also clearly remember on the forums (DNY and FEMA) someone talking about DIVINE and scotland and others knew about it to. It was not until later after you deemed them not important that you began exclaiming they were runners which was way after the fact and too late by then. If you had goals to kill him or any of them when they left they did not go to an allied tribe of FEMA they went to a newly formed tribe in which DNY and FEMA both knew of and both thought was a good plan to cripple BSW which it did. Now therin I am not doubting that at one time they could be called runners but when players ran from A/D/E we claimed them as runners and wished for them to be removed but on the other hand the DIVINE players were not called runners after the fact and not for awhile and no one attacked them after they left like DNY did to A/D/E players. I am sorry you may be upset with these players but the truth is there is a certain extent to which players can be called runners and after much time of being accepted and acknowledged by FEMA soon when they began to do real well was when people started coming out yelling runner

Now therin this message is to you directly: Please mate we are allies now and you know how tensions are so please don't make it worse then it has been. I have great respect for TMS and the DNY high council and I am trying not to argue with you or take things too far so please those players are now in Oots so just back off if you have peronal issues with anything time will come to take care of them later if you wish

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Therin I also clearly remember on the forums (DNY and FEMA) someone talking about DIVINE and scotland and others knew about it to. It was not until later after you deemed them not important that you began exclaiming they were runners which was way after the fact and too late by then. If you had goals to kill him or any of them when they left they did not go to an allied tribe of FEMA they went to a newly formed tribe in which DNY and FEMA both knew of and both thought was a good plan to cripple BSW which it did. Now therin I am not doubting that at one time they could be called runners but when players ran from A/D/E we claimed them as runners and wished for them to be removed but on the other hand the DIVINE players were not called runners after the fact and not for awhile and no one attacked them after they left like DNY did to A/D/E players. I am sorry you may be upset with these players but the truth is there is a certain extent to which players can be called runners and after much time of being accepted and acknowledged by FEMA soon when they began to do real well was when people started coming out yelling runner

Now therin this message is to you directly: Please mate we are allies now and you know how tensions are so please don't make it worse then it has been. I have great respect for TMS and the DNY high council and I am trying not to argue with you or take things too far so please those players are now in Oots so just back off if you have peronal issues with anything time will come to take care of them later if you wish

It wasn't personal until Sam made it so - I wasn't the one to say someone's opinion doesn't count because of the tribe your in.

youre opinions dont count...Ur in Fema

"But Raven: Ur in DNY so u dont count"

And while I respect TMS and DNY HC (I've got alot of Respect for Faaaaark and Rednecks), there was a fuss about about Sam leaving to form DIVINE from FEMA players myself included. And the tension is already here Raven - the sooner this war kicks off, the better. I'll say what I think on this matter seeing as when it really comes down to it the war will come at the same point whether I argue or not.

DeletedUser

Alright Therin fair enough who knows he may have started it I haven't paid attention I just am fallowing through with others wishes which is not to argue or degrade FEMA but that does not mean I can not discuss things with others. I know tensions may of been tense between the two tribes but here is what I would like to get across:

TMS and DNY knew about DIVINE forming and their intentions which were to weaken BSW for FEMA's purpose and to liven things up. As for another fact I know many thing sam created DIVINE but he was not the one who made it despite what many think.

DeletedUser

it seems quite obvious to me that Sam's comment was a joke.

not to be taken seriously.
come to think of it, never take sam seriously :lol:

DeletedUser

Shoo.

And while I respect TMS and DNY HC (I've got alot of Respect for Faaaaark and Rednecks), there was a fuss about about Sam leaving to form DIVINE from FEMA players myself included. And the tension is already here Raven - the sooner this war kicks off, the better. I'll say what I think on this matter seeing as when it really comes down to it the war will come at the same point whether I argue or not.

i was not in BSW when fema declared i was trying to make my own tribe to take out B-SW....well we hit a few delayes so i was asked to join bsw by craziest shooter so i did before i even joined i was told by TMS that i was in the do not touch list...then later on when those delayes did not matter i left with the people i wanted and started on bsw....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was not in BSW when fema declared i was trying to make my own tribe to take out B-SW....well we hit a few delayes so i was asked to join bsw by craziest shooter so i did before i even joined i was told by TMS that i was in the do not touch list...then later on when those delayes did not matter i left with the people i wanted and started on bsw....

Sam, I beleive the main issue against you is the lies and deceit(probably misspelled). As for whether you were in BSW or not at the time of declaration means nothing in regards to being a runner or not. You were in the tribe during the war. Before that you were in PnP while they were at war. Say what you want, but the stuff people have seen that they are judging you upon makes sense. You can try and boost yourself up but you've made some pretty low moves. You can hide behind the idea that it was all a plan. But you still chose those moves. Not saying it was a good or bad idea. Just saying you can't deny that the moves you chose to make were deceitful and therefore there are gonna be people that will look down upon you for that

DeletedUser

i could care less what you think...Im twice the player what you could ever be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i could care less what you think...Im twice the player what you could ever be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this thread/debate sunk to this level?
Sam, check what faaaaark asked the DNY and Oots members to do.

And just ignore those comments: show you're the better player by responding ingame. Let's leave it at that...

DeletedUser

Typically, Cat isn't here when you need stuff locked :(

Don't you worry, I am here. However, I am not on the forums 24/7(maybe I should be for w12 though,) so I may see things a bit late.

I do agree, this thread does need to be locked. It has gone offtopic, been derailed, and is therefor useless.

If the thread starter wants me to unlock this, and get back to on-topic posts, then he can message me and I will have it unlocked.

Until then, geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.