FEMA vs BSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Without one exception I have found TMS to be a man of honor. While I am sure he has his failings (he is a man after all), the area of integrity is not one of them. I am surprised to hear anyone say otherwise.

We were never at war with A/D/E. Any participation from FEMA members against A/D/E, as far as I understand it, were of a personal nature that were a result of the DevilK and Fusion war. Considering your low opinion of FEMA and your even lower assessment of our TW skill, what the hell difference would it have made anyways?

I am trying to twindle this debate down to nothing as i am getting smacked left right and center from every side for every post i make, but i will comment on this as politely as i can (please forgive me as i am rather agititated and my constant migraines for the last week have been adding to that)

As for TMS is honor and intergrity , my opinion goes as far as i can see it, based on only the facts and experiences i have personally witnessed anything other than that it is out of my league and i know not where it leads. As should everyones else assumption of his charecter, including the assumptions of mine.

As for FEMA not "warring" ADE , well DNY did not war OOTs either remember:icon_eek: but attacking our members relentlessly in the Nothern reaches of our area while DNY attacked us in the south , sort of rules out any ideas of a "minor expansion" i can give you a list of players and villages that were taken at the same time if you like. This all contributed to my comments. And as for my judgment on your ability it stands. Anyone can attack and take villages from a tribe who is currently attacking DNY and focusing their attention there, and clearly this does not benefit a tribes morale when it is already fighting a tribe like DNY.

I honestly dont see how any of your comments add any substance to any of my arguments, please point it out if i am wrong.

DeletedUser

Your oppinion lacks an oppinion :icon_biggrin: Back in the line!

DeletedUser

Now then now then now then now then now then.
Cracker, relax, what's done is done.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, so stop heating things up.:icon_wink:

And Sam, I have always found Aradiaa to be pretty fair in her comments, so no need to be so rude imo.
Like faaaaark said, let the diplomats work things out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can lead a horse to water... oh forget it, you know the rest.

DeletedUser

Fine sam just to make things clear very few will debate TMS is not fair or honorable player in this game or a good leader and I do not see why people would really think he wasn't. Now the only bad thing I have seen in recent times was this cease fire with BSW as he never even mentioned it to DNY until some figured it out. Yes I know it was not a demand for them to know but it was just a respect thing to let people know first. Back to my point he is a really great person and their are others in FEMA also even though all are not but at least until you have a reason to dis trust him just give him the benefit of the doubt.

DeletedUser

I am trying to twindle this debate down to nothing as i am getting smacked left right and center from every side for every post i make, but i will comment on this as politely as i can (please forgive me as i am rather agititated and my constant migraines for the last week have been adding to that)

As for TMS is honor and intergrity , my opinion goes as far as i can see it, based on only the facts and experiences i have personally witnessed anything other than that it is out of my league and i know not where it leads. As should everyones else assumption of his charecter, including the assumptions of mine.

As for FEMA not "warring" ADE , well DNY did not war OOTs either remember:icon_eek: but attacking our members relentlessly in the Nothern reaches of our area while DNY attacked us in the south , sort of rules out any ideas of a "minor expansion" i can give you a list of players and villages that were taken at the same time if you like. This all contributed to my comments. And as for my judgment on your ability it stands. Anyone can attack and take villages from a tribe who is currently attacking DNY and focusing their attention there, and clearly this does not benefit a tribes morale when it is already fighting a tribe like DNY.

I honestly dont see how any of your comments add any substance to any of my arguments, please point it out if i am wrong.

I will also try to see this dwindle but...

FEMA attacking A/D/E due to some of our members having a score to settle has nothing to do with TMS's integrity. FEMA has an alliance with DNY. Allies share common interests and generally work together. While I am sure FEMA actions against A/D/E didn't help anything I just don't see it being the straw that broke the camel's back.

I could be wrong but I don't recall anyone from FEMA thumping their chest here about how FEMA took out A/D/E. Personally, I see all this hating against TMS as a result of FEMA's refusal to back stab an ally. This is a perfect example of what I am trying to say about TMS. He has a set of values and sticks to them.

Cracker, I can appreciate your position, really I can. I can also understand why you don't think kindly of TMS but to say he lacks integrity just isn't true. I enjoy your posts here very much and consider you a valuable member of our online community. But when you start criticizing TMS's integrity, and this is where my tribe affiliation comes in, I find it hard to let it slide. I will, however, stop because I have nothing but hugs for a person suffering from migraines. I still haven't been able to get a handle on mine.

DeletedUser

Wtf? Hating TMS? :S

As an old FEMA member, I can agree with Aradiaa, saying that TMS lacks integrity is just 100% rubbish. I sort of see where your coming from, but what's done is done. Get on with it. :/

Yeah, ok, he didn't tell DNY about the ceasefire. Everyone makes mistakes, heck there might be a good reason for it! I don't see TMS doing something like that purposely, knowing that it could damage the alliance between FEMA and DNY (we've been close allies for a VERY long time now).

I'm not even on this world now, so don't know all the facts. However, I can safely say that TMS is a decent and honourable player, and doesn't deserve to be constantly flamed at just for one mistake...

Tiberiusbc

Fine sam just to make things clear very few will debate TMS is not fair or honorable player in this game or a good leader and I do not see why people would really think he wasn't. Now the only bad thing I have seen in recent times was this cease fire with BSW as he never even mentioned it to DNY until some figured it out. Yes I know it was not a demand for them to know but it was just a respect thing to let people know first. Back to my point he is a really great person and their are others in FEMA also even though all are not but at least until you have a reason to dis trust him just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Cease fire with BSW... When the heck did that happen? I guess I should go look at our diplomacy. The only colors that exist in my mind are dark blue and bright red. Perhaps it's a slight color blindness; the map doesn't work well for me :(

DeletedUser

cracker i could care less about your opinion - we have never kissed anyone's ass, but yeah it seems you have no probs with it, then turn around and talk smack about FEMA. You're far lamer than I thought you were before, and after your non-performance as your family got crushed I'm surprised you're so ready to run your mouth.

If anyone has questions about FEMA send them to me - of course no conquers recently I issued a ceasefire and this family follows orders, and BSW of course was hungry for it.

you guys make fun but at one point during the war we were nobling 100 villages a day more than DNY as a family.

And yes there are still frontlines, we called the cease for our own reasons, having NOTHING to do with BSW, so when we are good and ready, and sure we're not going to get jumped by DNY/oots, the war will resume.

If you were BSW would you pass up the chance to rebuild? I wouldn't and we expected neither would they, and they didn't.

So funny how people who know nothing of a situation presume to not just know but even understand everything involved when REALLY they're just shit talkers and probably at some point just covering their own weakness and lack of balls through criticizing who they THINK is inferior, in this case "shit talker" = cracker and his "inferiority complex" is directed at FEMA

peace suckas i'm back to building troops

:axemen:

that cease fire tiberius and to christoff I am not saying anything bad about TMS or that I am really mad at him for it as for it being a mistake who knows he is the only one who knows but some of us keep up with wars and when we saw those numbers began to dwindle like that it was kind of weird but he came out and admitted it so I believe everything is alright I know I am not completely upset but that is my opinion

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, ok, he didn't tell DNY about the ceasefire. Everyone makes mistakes, heck there might be a good reason for it! I don't see TMS doing something like that purposely, knowing that it could damage the alliance between FEMA and DNY (we've been close allies for a VERY long time now).

We were allies with FUSION for quite a while too, and one could argue that alliance was far stronger at one point - some FUSION moved over to DNY and this strengthened the relationship they had. Also, making a NAP with BSW and not telling DNY about is strangely reminiscent of FUSION taking in RIMJOB without telling DNY.

Communication should not be hard when there's only a few large tribes left, and a decision such as this is quite a large one. To not tell DNY could not possibly be a mistake and suggests treachery. Of course the one who takes responsibility for the tribe's actions is Scotlandbound as their leader. So forgive DNY for looking at the case cynically. Of course, these are just my observations and I'm just a soldier.

DeletedUser

We were allies with FUSION for quite a while too, and one could argue that alliance was far stronger at one point - some FUSION moved over to DNY and this strengthened the relationship they had. Also, making a NAP with BSW and not telling DNY about is strangely reminiscent of FUSION taking in RIMJOB without telling DNY.

Communication should not be hard when there's only a few large tribes left, and a decision such as this is quite a large one. To not tell DNY could not possibly be a mistake and suggests treachery. Of course the one who takes responsibility for the tribe's actions is Scotlandbound as their leader. So forgive DNY for looking at the case cynically. Of course, these are just my observations and I'm just a soldier.

I totally understand what your saying. However, I don't see FEMA betraying DNY at all, it's far too out of character for them (crystal and scottlandbound anyway).

Also, not sure if things have changed, but while I was still in FEMA, DNY had almost no part in the BSW/FEMA war, so maybe that's why they didn't feel the need to tell you? (don't know if you guys joined in later).

If I was ingame while this happened, I'd probably demand a skype chat with the leaders and give them a spanking!!! :p

Unless they do have a reasonable reason...

DeletedUser

Scotlandbound does not owe us an explanation of any kind for calling for a ceasefire. It does put more pressure on a few of those Oots players who are fighting BSW but they should be able to handle it.

The only thing I spoke to TMS for was the reasons behind calling a ceasefire. We have talked it through and have come to some form of understanding. It is no secret that the ceasefire was called over rumors of DNY declaring on FEMA. For DNY to do that without being provoked would be dishonorable to do to an ally that is in a war with another tribe and their support moved accordingly.

DeletedUser

Scotlandbound does not owe us an explanation of any kind for calling for a ceasefire. It does put more pressure on a few of those Oots players who are fighting BSW but they should be able to handle it.

The only thing I spoke to TMS for was the reasons behind calling a ceasefire. We have talked it through and have come to some form of understanding. It is no secret that the ceasefire was called over rumors of DNY declaring on FEMA. For DNY to do that without being provoked would be dishonorable to do to an ally that is in a war with another tribe and their support moved accordingly.

No.... Oots won't be able to handle the pressure... :icon_wink:
Just like if DNY tried to declare on FEMA they wouldn't be able to handle it. We know DNY would lose, but will they try anyway? :icon_cool:

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hope you're joking lol. Each active DNY player could hold out months against any whole tribe except DNY. Most of the time, anything that an opposing tribes gets are our inactive player's villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.