Top 5 worst tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

-JMC-
a bunch of point whores who don't know how to be diplomatic, the'yre making so many enemies.

DeletedUser

There seem to be any number of tribes that can fall into this area. The mass recruiting tribes are initially bad tribes in my opinion. There is how ever a second step once they have mass recruited how do they refine the tribe into a nice neat unit.

I think some tribes start out this way and end up with a reasonable core unit...still selective recruiting seems more logical.

At this stage I think it is too difficult for me to post tribes I think are bad. I certainly think a few near me are bad even though they out point our tribe on total points. So that must make me biased.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser48501

5. E=MC²: Since this world is young and this tribe had in no time a lot of players (thought they never left top 20 since day 1) there's a slight chance there's a base of inexperienced players thats larger then you imagen. Academy or not, this tribe will eventually split up with the smaller based one(s) in the continent(s) they are in.

Do you still believe this? I am interested, because we are now ranked 3rd and i have found some very competent leaders.

I am the Duke btw

Friskiestspoon

I know he is right, I knew from the beginning that you didn't say anything bad about SIKE. I just felt like going with what SimonSays. (see what I did there?)

DeletedUser59416

aye! apologies me thinks there too much rum in me head now...

DeletedUser

-JMC-
a bunch of point whores who don't know how to be diplomatic, the'yre making so many enemies.
Hard word's!
If someone has points, it also can mean that he is albe to keep alive his queues.​
To say, someone is point whore because he has, is impudent :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48135

-JMC-

rather have too many enemies than too many allies :p or u'd have no one to noble.

-Alias-

rather have too many enemies than too many allies :p or u'd have no one to noble.

It depends. Having enemies is good, but if your overwhelmed by them you will get picked off one by one.

Now having to many allies is bad because you can box yourself in.

So it;s really a cache22 you have to meet middle ground where you maybe have one very good ally further away and enough enemies where you have a challenge but not too many to the point where most of us have been setting alarms at 3 in the morning to snipe trains .

Last edited:

DeletedUser48135

yeah, well if we have allies we're not making them known, and the only enemies i know of is ~ZoD~ who to be quite honest is a well organized agricultural department :p

DeletedUser63072

Do you still believe this? I am interested, because we are now ranked 3rd and i have found some very competent leaders.

I am the Duke btw

You should not believe anything crash says.

1) I give them credit, they have grown at a rapid rate
2) But, they are also a very hostile tribe
3) Tribes like the LYCANS have already taken out some of their members, even though in the opposite forum to this 1, he says otherwise.
4) Hostility eventually leads to a tribes downfall in the end.
5) They insult almost everyone they talk to!

My overall rating of the tribe:
5/10

DeletedUser63656

lol Draco leaders Petro mailed me IG saying he was mad or something and something because I put him on my worst tribe/leader list. xDD

DeletedUser

lol Draco leaders Petro mailed me IG saying he was mad or something and something because I put him on my worst tribe/leader list. xDD

please post it up xD so we can all have some fun (and Petro once youve read the mail ive sent you, you will see why i left xD)

DeletedUser

lol.

btw, do you play W13 and are in the tribe Oasis? just wondering, because your avatar is the same as their CoA.

DeletedUser63656

lol.

btw, do you play W13 and are in the tribe Oasis? just wondering, because your avatar is the same as their CoA.

No, dont play on that world. xD
And my avi/their apparent CoA is from the movie A Clockwork Orange which is my fav movie of all time. And im going to fetch the mail right quick :]

DeletedUser

You should not believe anything crash says.

1) I give them credit, they have grown at a rapid rate
2) But, they are also a very hostile tribe
3) Tribes like the LYCANS have already taken out some of their members, even though in the opposite forum to this 1, he says otherwise.
4) Hostility eventually leads to a tribes downfall in the end.
5) They insult almost everyone they talk to!

My overall rating of the tribe:
5/10

Aw still crying 'cause none of use joined your tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.