Top 5 worst tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not a flame thread. But I thought I'd try and get some interesting chatter going.

Obviously, the five tribes you'd be glad to see go, and why.:)

DeletedUser

In The Top 40:
1. TWS- Bad management inconsistent easily manipulated.
2.Draco- Fail on it's own at least for the leader's sake
3. FLR- I don't like the leaders professionalism
4.1453- I can't imagine a Turkish tribe succeeding
5. ANT- I don't mind there fluke positioning but I don't think they deserve it, or will now how to use it well

DeletedUser

1. LYCANS: it's personal .. but they tried to be good, also on public forums but couldn't manage to defeat atleast one of our players. With treath mails they promised us defeat, hell time in K45 but yet to be seen.
2. 1453: 80 percent of this tribe doesn't speak English. As negotiations, actions and further things that doesn't happen within this tribe, this would be a big problem them. Not to mention their spread out ish.
3. Draco: this leader has shown incompetent ways how NOT to lead. Complaining about things that only make me think "then why do you lead a tribe". A lot of negative reactions on this leader and I think the ones in this tribe who are skilled should concider finding a better one before it's too late and a war will bring them down because this guy can't lead. Petros will lead this tribe into death.
4. SIKE: placed this tribe on 4th. I do lo like them and I do have good contact with a couple of these. There's just one thing bothering me and that's the following: "How long before too many go inactive"? They are a little spread out, in K45 they have 13 players. Now with a lot of activity it may be possible to survive there and im sure some has, but this doesn't mean the individuals within the tribe can't struggle. I don't really know if there will become a problem, issue inside the tribe besides the chance some will be itching a new world to join when it comes out. Also I feel like it's only the higher points that have been led it when DAR disbanded the top 3-4 got picked while those weren't the best nor most active ones.
5. E=MC²: Since this world is young and this tribe had in no time a lot of players (thought they never left top 20 since day 1) there's a slight chance there's a base of inexperienced players thats larger then you imagen. Academy or not, this tribe will eventually split up with the smaller based one(s) in the continent(s) they are in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

4. SIKE: Also I feel like it's only the higher points that have been led it when DAR disbanded the top 3-4 got picked while those weren't the best nor most active ones.

Thats a bit false but correct their leader came to me asking to join along with a few other members. I sat each of their accounts and the ones I was satisfied with were invited the others werent.

Im way to picky with recruitment which you may see with only 30 some odd members. I get so many applicatns a day from players which I deny.

Some of those players are ranging from 1k-1.4 k but lack in troops and get denied and move on.

trust me when I say anyone i invite to my tribe has the troops to go along with their points

EDIT: also in this world its known that having alot of points means your farming a ton which also means your gona have a load of troops unless

A: your constantly attacking people and losing them which will show in the long run.

B: your constantly under atack which again will show in the long run with your rank dropping

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only had top 2 worst. Top 2 in my k

1 *LoW* - coz they need their ally S.O.A to take me down. ;)

2 S.O.A - coz they gang bang me with their almighty spears and swords but failed ;)

DeletedUser

I laughed reading your semi-propaganda make a joke of tribe post

Lol

Friskiestspoon

Im way to picky with recruitment which you may see with only 30 some odd members. I get so many applicatns a day from players which I deny.

Some of those players are ranging from 1k-1.4 k but lack in troops and get denied and move on.

trust me when I say anyone i invite to my tribe has the troops to go along with their points

Yeah you are. :icon_redface:

But then we all have a good laugh about it later. :lol:

DeletedUser

He is he would not even let me with my 120 points in. XD

DeletedUser

The only tribe I know enough about to make a statement is Draco.
Reason...

MASSIVE N00BS!

xD

DeletedUser48135

my own addition

~ZoD~ (Zephyr of Death) = ranked 18th, been farming their members for weeks, no support nor counter attacks, bunch of mass recruiting noobs, merged with the other mass recruiting tribe in the continent so now they're double the fail with half the names. (k53, watch this space, they won't be around for more than a month).

DeletedUser

For me i don't have any idea which tribe is the worst. Need to wait and see. :)

DeletedUser59416

wiv exception to the tribes me mentioned in the top 5 an' SIKE, me yet to be impressed by any o' the top 20...

Tho me thinks these be drownin sooner than later:

1- Dust~G: threatened to war us (ha!)
2- Mr men: K65 members under farmin status...K55 members within Dust, an' Evolve reach...
3- Draco: guess this be self explanatory...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wiv exception to the tribes me mentioned in the top 5 an' SIKE, me yet to be impressed by any o' the top 20...

Tho me thinks these be drownin sooner than later:

1- Dust~G: threatened to war us (ha!)
2- Mr men: K65 members under farmin status...K55 members within Dust, an' Evolve reach...
3- Draco: guess this be self explanatory...

Thems fighting words coming from a dirty pirate. :icon_evil:

1. Lukasi's tribe.

DeletedUser51390

frisk and simon I do believe he said with an exception to us :lol:

I may be wrong since I dont speak pirate though

DeletedUser

1. FusioN
2. Fus
3. FusioN again
4. Fus Again
5. AND OMG FusioN & Fus again!!!!

Status