Top 5 worst tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1. COR - Attacked us for a stupid reason after we decided to go our separate ways.

BTW: E=MC² is made up of great strong players and Once the stupid war is done we will make it to the top. ☺

DeletedUser

lol, well said Bellerion.. :lol:

SIKE should be the one to declare whether they are in deep trouble or not, and not just some speculative outsider.

DeletedUser51390

lol, well said Bellerion.. :lol:

SIKE should be the one to declare whether they are in deep trouble or not, and not just some speculative outsider.

he isnt a specualtive outsider though he is a member of none of the tribes planning :lol:

DeletedUser

lol, well that's another way to look at things..

His comments remind me of a very wise old quote. It goes something like:

Mind your own business.

DeletedUser51390

lol, well that's another way to look at things..

His comments remind me of a very wise old quote. It goes something like:

are you referring to me ?

as the duke ofsike I think its more my business than anyones

DeletedUser

Nope, i was referring to the speculative outsider who just outright declared that you were in for serious trouble :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51390

ah ok lol

thanks for clearing it up :lol:

I tink i might go back to being in big trouble now

DeletedUser

Lol, no worries thewall. I highly respect SIKE, its leadership and its members.. Certainly, the mention of your tribe alone does not deserve to be in this "Worst Tribes" thread. So lets get back on topic then..

Straight up from AmbidextrOus. My own personal list of the Top 5 Worst Tribes in w33 (in random order, of course):

1. E=MC² - typical family tribe with a running academy. They actuall have a bigger chance of crumbling over due to mutiny or internal conflict instead of losing to some external threat. Plus, i think they have bad forum representation. I'm tired of seeing all their publicized reports being posted.

2. Draco - well, they host the current #1 player in the world. But the way this tribe is being led i can say that their current leadership is only capable of taking the tribe up to a certain point, and it should start spiraling down after that. Jst a matter of time really..

3. FLR - Well, a tribe's group dynamic is only as good as the person who is actually pushing the gears. These two mere statements alone have forever sealed FLR's fate in this world:
Worst Tribe:
3- FLR(yeah, I voted for my tribe)

Worst Leader:
1- Elite Krogoth(yes, I'm voting for myself)

4. Dust - perfect example of the typical, spread out, mass-recruiting, tribal-hugging family tribe. This tribe actually hold control over the SE part of the core, k55. And their influence spreads across 8 different continents. Quite a feat huh? But despite their size, their "main tribe" is only ranked 22nd at best. Plus, this tribe is allies with FLR.. There's another quote that perfectly fits their choices of diplomatic relations with other tribes
Birds of the same feather.. phail together.

5. 1453 - If there was an award for the worst tribal profile ever, it would go to this tribe. Just have a look at this little excerpt and decide for yourselves:

Please dont ask for invitation. If we think that we need you, we will ask you to join us.

If you want to join, please mail 4 passport size photographs to ZEUGMA
and he will review your request.

My opinions don't tend to offend anyone. If they did affect you in any way, just please look at them as areas on which your tribe could do a little improving and smoothing up the rough edges :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.