FEMA vs BSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No.... Oots won't be able to handle the pressure... :icon_wink:
Just like if DNY tried to declare on FEMA they wouldn't be able to handle it. We know DNY would lose, but will they try anyway? :icon_cool:

Your right, we will get our asses handed to us. Please talk TMS into not warring with us. Perhaps we can just all be friends? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Scotlandbound does not owe us an explanation of any kind for calling for a ceasefire. It does put more pressure on a few of those Oots players who are fighting BSW but they should be able to handle it.

The only thing I spoke to TMS for was the reasons behind calling a ceasefire. We have talked it through and have come to some form of understanding. It is no secret that the ceasefire was called over rumors of DNY declaring on FEMA. For DNY to do that without being provoked would be dishonorable to do to an ally that is in a war with another tribe and their support moved accordingly.

Now I may of been miss clear on this one red and forgive me for it I was simply trying to state that yes there was a rumor from some stupid source saying we were planning to war FEMA so they did call a cease fire out of concern. My point here though was yes it was fine of him to call a cease fire and I understand their reasons but I in my own mind would believe it would be best to at least talk to our HC about these issues then believing some lousy spy or blabber mouth who does not know what they are talking about. I know they may have felt a little umm agitated but I mean I was hoping things could just be talked out with one another from now on.

DeletedUser

No.... Oots won't be able to handle the pressure... :icon_wink:
Just like if DNY tried to declare on FEMA they wouldn't be able to handle it. We know DNY would lose, but will they try anyway? :icon_cool:

Says the person who doesn't even play w12

DeletedUser

sad thing about someone lieing about DNY planning an attack is the fact that it will make players think about it more and more and to tell you the truth how do you know?
the only way i see a war between FEMA and DNY starting is when all the leaders of each tribe sit down and say..... man world 12 is boring lets fight. I have to admit DNY and FEMA made world 12 worth playing for me....Tobad i started getting into world 12 very late in its exsistance.

DeletedUser

sad thing about someone lieing about DNY planning an attack is the fact that it will make players think about it more and more and to tell you the truth how do you know?
the only way i see a war between FEMA and DNY starting is when all the leaders of each tribe sit down and say..... man world 12 is boring lets fight. I have to admit DNY and FEMA made world 12 worth playing for me....Tobad i started getting into world 12 very late in its exsistance.

You are asking how I know a spy or a bigmouth said something? It is pretty obvious just by what FEMA believed but no need to go into detail as what the person said was completely wrong and he had no clue what he was saying.

DeletedUser

Now I may of been miss clear on this one red and forgive me for it I was simply trying to state that yes there was a rumor from some stupid source saying we were planning to war FEMA so they did call a cease fire out of concern. My point here though was yes it was fine of him to call a cease fire and I understand their reasons but I in my own mind would believe it would be best to at least talk to our HC about these issues then believing some lousy spy or blabber mouth who does not know what they are talking about. I know they may have felt a little umm agitated but I mean I was hoping things could just be talked out with one another from now on.

Silent think about this. If DNY was planning to declare on FEMA and hadn't already said anything do you really think that if FEMA asked that DNY would openly say "yes we are planning to war you"? The call for a ceasefire as precaution makes perfect sense IMO. If DNY did have intent of ambushing FEMA then they would continue to keep it a secret even when asked as what's the point in planning an attack if you are gonna give a timely notice. Was/is there planning? Who knows. That's between FEMA and DNY. Nothing's certain other than what is visibly happening now

DeletedUser

Now time I see what you are saying but although you/others may think DNY is not admirable I do not recall one time where they have declared on their allies with any warnings ahead of time nor do I expect them to.

DeletedUser

What a bunch of stupid finger pointing, this topic has turned into...

Thank you all for that, now I can skip this topic as well.

DeletedUser

You are asking how I know a spy or a bigmouth said something? It is pretty obvious just by what FEMA believed but no need to go into detail as what the person said was completely wrong and he had no clue what he was saying.

It was acctually a retorical question about trust

humans are weird we dont even trust our friends 100%

FEMA and DNY have been friends for along time and yet you guys are somtimes friends at arms length, trash talking each other always trying to out do each other. I would say you guys are almost in an arms race or a village nobling race so one side would have a better chance.

there is always intese compition between 2nd best and best
FEMA and DNY I say in a cold war like status almost both ready to inflict massive amounts of damage on the other but they both want to avoid that for the time being.

DeletedUser

says the person who lost a village to my friend

oh oh oots is cracking under pressure LOL :lol:

And who is your friend? If you mean the k99 village it was a waste. They sent almost 100 nukes at 5 villages and managed to take 1, now that is a big waste of nukes and sad that they can't take them with that many nukes

DeletedUser

I will also try to see this dwindle but...

FEMA attacking A/D/E due to some of our members having a score to settle has nothing to do with TMS's integrity. FEMA has an alliance with DNY. Allies share common interests and generally work together. While I am sure FEMA actions against A/D/E didn't help anything I just don't see it being the straw that broke the camel's back.

I could be wrong but I don't recall anyone from FEMA thumping their chest here about how FEMA took out A/D/E. Personally, I see all this hating against TMS as a result of FEMA's refusal to back stab an ally. This is a perfect example of what I am trying to say about TMS. He has a set of values and sticks to them.

Cracker, I can appreciate your position, really I can. I can also understand why you don't think kindly of TMS but to say he lacks integrity just isn't true. I enjoy your posts here very much and consider you a valuable member of our online community. But when you start criticizing TMS's integrity, and this is where my tribe affiliation comes in, I find it hard to let it slide. I will, however, stop because I have nothing but hugs for a person suffering from migraines. I still haven't been able to get a handle on mine.

You are welcome to your opinion as i am welcome to mine, you are welcome to post he has integrity and i am allowed to post that he lacks it. My main argument was about one thing and one thing only and that was he attacked us while we believed we still had diplomatic relations, and i am sure crystaltear will vouch that i was still querying for days why my members were being attacked and was willing to punish any of ours who retaliated without permission, and that i was discussing cross nobling at the same time(Led falsely to believe that we still had diplomacy) do tribes without diplomacy usually discuss such things??. Now is this how tribes with integrity act? We have diplomacy..the diplomacy "vanishes" without a word and your members are granted permission to attack as they see fit?? that is integrity to you?

Well obviously my opinion on what integrity is also differs to yours so we will leave it at this then.

DeletedUser

I hope you're joking lol. Each active DNY player could hold out months against any whole tribe except DNY. Most of the time, anything that an opposing tribes gets are our inactive player's villages.

Well, you can say that as much as you want and no one will challenge you. Because we can't prove that unless one of your active players volunteers to fight an entire tribe without support from other DNY players. :icon_neutral:
Despite what you say, you know how very untrue it is.

And King, those "100 nukes" were not launched well or quickly enough. The original attacker didn't have time, so the other one had to finish the job.

DeletedUser

I just spent the last 4 hours reading these 35 pages. Wow.

I know Scotlandbound remembers my name, and my fail. Don't mention it, please. I know what i did was dickish. Just forget about it.

I read the entire thing..... Silent raven.... no. Bad. *Whacks with newspaper* you fail.

I had to siphon through page after page of random smack talk and pointless...nothing. I take it the war has ended? I read the fact that scot called a ceasefire... but how long will that actually last?

Tiberiusbc

You are welcome to your opinion as i am welcome to mine, you are welcome to post he has integrity and i am allowed to post that he lacks it. My main argument was about one thing and one thing only and that was he attacked us while we believed we still had diplomatic relations, and i am sure crystaltear will vouch that i was still querying for days why my members were being attacked and was willing to punish any of ours who retaliated without permission, and that i was discussing cross nobling at the same time(Led falsely to believe that we still had diplomacy) do tribes without diplomacy usually discuss such things??. Now is this how tribes with integrity act? We have diplomacy..the diplomacy "vanishes" without a word and your members are granted permission to attack as they see fit?? that is integrity to you?

Well obviously my opinion on what integrity is also differs to yours so we will leave it at this then.

To DNY leadership,
Down the road when DNY and FEMA find ourselves bored can you please be like cracker? Also, since those were just rumors, we're still allies, and I'm now bored, can you recruit me into DNY, or do I need to jump through the hoops in Oots. first? At least in DNY I can continue attacking those BSW players that surround me.

To Cracker,
I don't know you, and on occasion I've heard good things about your leadership abilities. That said I'm guessing that you're sleep deprived, joking, exaggerating or that something along those lines resulted in what I"ve quoted from you above. The above statement is reminiscent of pacifistic early game players who send mails when attacked that read like...Why are you attacking me... I thought we were friends... why did you take my village... why did you take my villages... please don't take my last village... You're a horrible person, I hate you" mails.
I can assure you that if someone started attacking a FEMA member, ally or not, then they would be getting mail, a 24hr time frame to respond with a reasonable excuse and diplomatic resolution and at least scouts sent out at them until they responded. There's rarely an excuse for directly attacking a player in an allied tribe ie blotched coordinates. FEMA would not sit idle by and allow members to be attacked, nor wait days on end for attacks to stop. For any member of FEMA to think that the tribe would allow that to happen to them would be cause for disgrace, and to be punished for merely defending ones' self on top of it, an abomination.

DeletedUser

Point out how I am a noob Sam. Give one reason. I can give a very good one for you being a runner - you left BSW in the middle of a war for your own skin.

you iz teh noob becoz your moobs be fakes.

DeletedUser

To DNY leadership,
Down the road when DNY and FEMA find ourselves bored can you please be like cracker? Also, since those were just rumors, we're still allies, and I'm now bored, can you recruit me into DNY, or do I need to jump through the hoops in Oots. first? At least in DNY I can continue attacking those BSW players that surround me.

To Cracker,
I don't know you, and on occasion I've heard good things about your leadership abilities. That said I'm guessing that you're sleep deprived, joking, exaggerating or that something along those lines resulted in what I"ve quoted from you above. The above statement is reminiscent of pacifistic early game players who send mails when attacked that read like...Why are you attacking me... I thought we were friends... why did you take my village... why did you take my villages... please don't take my last village... You're a horrible person, I hate you" mails.
I can assure you that if someone started attacking a FEMA member, ally or not, then they would be getting mail, a 24hr time frame to respond with a reasonable excuse and diplomatic resolution and at least scouts sent out at them until they responded. There's rarely an excuse for directly attacking a player in an allied tribe ie blotched coordinates. FEMA would not sit idle by and allow members to be attacked, nor wait days on end for attacks to stop. For any member of FEMA to think that the tribe would allow that to happen to them would be cause for disgrace, and to be punished for merely defending ones' self on top of it, an abomination.

What you fail to have noticed was everything i typed it seems, as i said my members retaliated naturally, and of course i told them to attack if being attacked But that is as far as i told them to go(we only retaliated on members who attacked us first), but also what you may of not noticed was at that point were heavily involved in attacking DNY and in comparison i was rather more concerned as to what was going on , on that side of the world..

But please , leave this debate where it is, its over i dont want to debate it anymore lol, this thread is not even about me or The A/D/E DNY war so lets just move on..

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, you can say that as much as you want and no one will challenge you. Because we can't prove that unless one of your active players volunteers to fight an entire tribe without support from other DNY players. :icon_neutral:
Despite what you say, you know how very untrue it is.

Actually it is true, as it stands all the other tribes in the world don't have the ability to eliminate one player quickly and effectively. I've yet to see a player get "destroyed" in the same way DNY destroys it's opponents.

Besides, I never said they would not need support; it's more that each player has the capability to stand up for themselves and battle it out with little loss despite large scale attacks (for months). It is often the case that the opponents we crush, despite having multiple millions of units of support to draw upon fail to even utilize it in the first place. Despite them having huge accounts to work with, they still fail versus DNY. I can't think of any established DNY player that has been outright destroyed. I can think of many examples that have been our opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.