A tale about glory and victory. V V V War Declaration

DeletedUser

ha ha TRE, your the dumb kid, who stand on the side and cheers on whicheer side is winning.

what a saddo :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i dont see this war lasting that long. peace signs from both sides will end it...

DeletedUser

Zeeee, last I checked you haven't attacked me. Maybe you should though, Pojjy, TRE, Aceassassin and Francisius aren't having a whole lot of luck

Think back to the very start when VVV first started attacking you, You had a few villages which were close to me which are now a part of my collection along with many others from your tribe. I have taken probably around 150 villages from TRN2 in the past 8 or 9 months.

I can only recall 1 or 2 from you in the last few months, but you have to understand I dont really care who I am attacking from your tribe, I just attack villages that I see are in a good spot for me to grow. I can throw a few nukes at you if that would make you feel better, how many would you like? 5, 10, 50, 100? you choose!!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You better let me take care of him :)
Well, we will soon have cleaned up the remaining SCIRON players and TRN players.

DeletedUser

Erm, atleast they are enemies, I have proven I am more than just a cannibal, have you?

you have those tribes as enemies? hehe...

You have 5 times the amount of ODA, in points. I have less points than ODA, therefore... STFU and GTFO :)

i...don't...care? :icon_neutral:

Wilky1992

you have those tribes as enemies? hehe...

Erm no... I, myself, consider all tribes that my tribe does not have any form of diplomacy with, an enemy tribe. Although, I can understand you not knowing this, as you are too used to nobling tribe members and barbarians. :icon_rolleyes:

bicky team said:
i...don't...care? :icon_neutral:

You should. Very poor statistics, try harder next time mmkay?

DeletedUser

hmmmm, slack prose, and a tad grandiose considering the intent...but consistent ideals I guess...'sigh'

DeletedUser

Erm no... I, myself, consider all tribes that my tribe does not have any form of diplomacy with, an enemy tribe. Although, I can understand you not knowing this, as you are too used to nobling tribe members and barbarians. :icon_rolleyes:

that doesn't mean i can't defend or attack when i want to. don't underestimate. :)

You should. Very poor statistics, try harder next time mmkay?

very poor post from you too i suppose. and was that a reotorical question? wow... [/SARCASM]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stop embarrasing yourself ^_^

/me is remembering phoenixfire555 more and more.....

the way he used to never give up, even though he was half way through the earth from digging holes :|

and came back without even thinking of what he was typing
:icon_eek:

DUMBUMCLUM

No one even knows what ever happened to phoenixfire. No one ever really questioned it either lol. He just went grey one day and no one said a thing :lol:

DeletedUser18695

R2 didn't do no where near the damage to SCI than what we did.

DeletedUser18695

What damage did you do? (except for the current offensives against semi-inactives?), with overwhelming odds in favor of yourself?

Im pretty sure SCIR0N was ripped apart from the inside out.

I mean, I stole one duke, then the one that came after.

You should be carfull what and how you post Argyle. Some might think you are confronting me with somthing over you're "ex" tribe.

DeletedUser

I'm with Argyle on this one, Sciron did never really fell before he left and we had plans for them staying up longer. We all knew that it would be invites, well we wanted Sciron to stick together as a good side target. When Argyle left, more or less Sciron itself fell apart, quite an impressive move from VVV which none of us thought were possible. More or less people in sciron emptied their nukes before they joined VVV+. Argyle got my respect that he made a decision for himself without sending out all of his nukes then join another tribe.

Though as said, none of us never expected him to leave Sciron. Just that itself was enough for sciron to fall apart and I belive they would if he were the first one to leave as well.