A tale about glory and victory. V V V War Declaration

DUMBUMCLUM

yeah and only like 1/4rd of the tribe is close to the remnants of SCIR0N. so the whole tribe won't really be fighting the war.

well neither is TSE. 10 guys still managed to take 1.5million points off one player though in K51 and most were based 2 continents away for the attack. that would have been about 1/10 at the time. If 1/4 can fight, that would mean sci being completely nobled in months.

DeletedUser

i'm not too convinced. it weren't really their fault, it was partly the leadership leaving a while before the ~TSE~ war and stuff.

and still, like DUMBUMCLUM was on about, you're against a tribe about a tenth of your size in points on this game.

Bicky,
why don't you go back to doing what you do best, sticking your head up your ass and mumbling something incoherent. Only this time, go do it in the world 1 forum.

If that doesn't suit you, i have some boots that need licking.

By posting here, you do your tribe a disservice. Many think barBar, and you're the first that comes to mind.

DeletedUser

Bigger than TRN 2 though. :icon_razz:

Yeah, way to step up V V V! :icon_rolleyes:

metaller said:
Odin will guide our troops
Our axes, spears and swords
Guide us through storms in brutal war

Oh I would be honored to lead, but you guys do things a little differently, I normally attack with actual offense, I just don't think I could live up to your standards.

Obviously I'm routing for SCIRON, and hoping the rest of SCI will grow a backbone and do something.

Funny how metaller's pic is of Rohan when he's talking about killing them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: inactives, small points....lets declare on them....:lol::axemen:
very well done V V V you need 99% safety you can win to declare on a tribe :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Bicky,
why don't you go back to doing what you do best, sticking your head up your ass and mumbling something incoherent.

how ironic this post has absalutely nothing to do with the V V V war... so back at ya. :icon_neutral:

If that doesn't suit you, i have some boots that need licking.

lick them yourself you sim city player.

By posting here, you do your tribe a disservice. Many think barBar, and you're the first that comes to mind.

...it's a game, i couldn't care much... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Funny post about war !!! :D
Some of us won't return
But that won't bring us down
Our fate is written in the web

who will prevent those guys to return ?! :D

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone.
No PnP from me you will see.
Let the blood shed and armor clash.

May the best tribe win :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, way to step up V V V! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh I would be honored to lead, but you guys do things a little differently, I normally attack with actual offense, I just don't think I could live up to your standards.

Obviously I'm routing for SCIRON, and hoping the rest of SCI will grow a backbone and do something.

Funny how metaller's pic is of Rohan when he's talking about killing them

Pfft you attack.... stop fooling yourself, you and your tribe just sit there whilst a group of 3 or 4 guys from our tribe slowly take your tribes undefended and non reacting villages. I've taken villages from you without a whimper. You are small, you are a noob, and you will eventually die. (Just trying to get some more coins minted to quicken the process).

Eluse1

V V V no offence but the war with sci family is nearly done... most of ther player moved into other tribe u guys accptein alot of them than u declare war after TSE and BNL-ET has almost finshed them off

Alll i got to day is that you guys are Just a little bite late =p

DeletedUser

Pfft you attack.... stop fooling yourself, you and your tribe just sit there whilst a group of 3 or 4 guys from our tribe slowly take your tribes undefended and non reacting villages. I've taken villages from you without a whimper. You are small, you are a noob, and you will eventually die. (Just trying to get some more coins minted to quicken the process).

Zeeee, last I checked you haven't attacked me. Maybe you should though, Pojjy, TRE, Aceassassin and Francisius aren't having a whole lot of luck

DeletedUser

how ironic this post has absalutely nothing to do with the V V V war... so back at ya. :icon_neutral:

...it's a game, i couldn't care much... :icon_cool:

Don't live in the game then.:p

Wilky1992

Lmao, how can you of all people call anyone a sim city player?

Out of your last 20 ennoblements, only one has been from a tribe which you are not in.

Your ODA is only around 100k, which is pathetic on the most part, but when you are a 500k player, that is just down right horrible.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Zeeee, last I checked you haven't attacked me. Maybe you should though, Pojjy, TRE, Aceassassin and Francisius aren't having a whole lot of luck

Don't lie :) Your the one that failed to take those villages i took from you back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hello

Don't live in the game then.:p

i don't....

wilky1992 said:
Lmao, how can you of all people call anyone a sim city player?

:icon_eek: you don't know?

Out of your last 20 ennoblements, only one has been from a tribe which you are not in.

and +KN+ and 5SUN5 are very scary on this game aren't they wilky. [/SARCASM]:icon_rolleyes:

Your ODA is only around 100k, which is pathetic on the most part, but when you are a 500k player, that is just down right horrible.

my ODA line is going up on tw stats but yours is staying flat now... :/ so i don't care whether you hae 60million ODA, it's not getting any higher yet is it.

DeletedUser

Don't lie :) Your the one that failed to take those villages back.

Ummm, I've taken all Pojjy's back so I don't know why you want to count the one finished and like 5 2000 pt villages that you took from me. Your time is coming TRE, your next in line, just be patient.

DUMBUMCLUM

my ODA line is going up on tw stats but yours is staying flat now... :/ so i don't care whether you hae 60million ODA, it's not getting any higher yet is it.

At least he's shown that he's not a total sim city player in the past.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ummm, I've taken all Pojjy's back so I don't know why you want to count the one finished and like 5 2000 pt villages that you took from me. Your time is coming TRE, your next in line, just be patient.

Another lie lol. 2 in fact.
1 -> I took 5 completed and 2 none completed villages of you in the past few days. Still not enough, that's true.

2 -> My time will not come ;) If you still think so, i hope you bring alot more nukes with you the a few of TRN did last time ;)

Wilky1992

and +KN+ and 5SUN5 are very scary on this game aren't they wilky. [/SARCASM]:icon_rolleyes:

Erm, atleast they are enemies, I have proven I am more than just a cannibal, have you?

Bicky team[/quote said:

You have 5 times the amount of ODA, in points. I have less points than ODA, therefore... STFU and GTFO :)