Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

Gunsandroses

Latest Update on K63

1 -FROW- 1,12 Mio. 232
2 HAM!!! 333.216 55
3 Phoenx 146.500 32
4 SIN-II 142.387 35
5 SW~Z 129.595 38

-FROW- Is now one the only and actual owner of K63 after destrouing the LEGION family. This is the tribe I'm at.
Now were trying to give the live to some ideas we had in the past and were trying to assimilate as much of the continent as soon as possible. This shouldn't take too long.

HAM!!! seem to be spread over several continents having quite tough cores in all of them. I've not yet decided it's a drawback or a benefit to them though I guess time will show that. Anyway, their leadership looks quite organised and I guess they know what they're doing. Will see what will be.

Phoenx isn't very big, just a couple of players at our continent though I respect them, atleast those I know in personal or have red forwarded conversations in the council's forums.
Anyway, I believe sooner or later this tribe is likely to vanish from the map of K63, do not make hasty conclusions - we're not going to make a move on them though I think they're likely to join other tribes of K63 as their dominion is growing very much since the TOP2 tribes are growing fast. One is not a warrior on the battlefield...

Know very little/nothing of them. They have very few troops on the K, many players but very small. Their villages are not even worth nobling (wll the most of them). Conclusion: will vanish from K63 map.

SW~Z seem to have some troubles on K64. And I have to admit this rsponds to their looks at K63. The same conclusions as for SIN-II

This is my personal oppinion, judge me not my tribe :)

DeletedUser

1 -FROW- 1,12 Mio. 232
2 HAM!!! 333.216 55
3 Phoenx 146.500 32
4 SIN-II 142.387 35
5 SW~Z 129.595 38

-FROW- Is now one the only and actual owner of K63 after destrouing the LEGION family. This is the tribe I'm at.
Now were trying to give the live to some ideas we had in the past and were trying to assimilate as much of the continent as soon as possible. This shouldn't take too long.

HAM!!! seem to be spread over several continents having quite tough cores in all of them. I've not yet decided it's a drawback or a benefit to them though I guess time will show that. Anyway, their leadership looks quite organised and I guess they know what they're doing. Will see what will be.

Phoenx isn't very big, just a couple of players at our continent though I respect them, atleast those I know in personal or have red forwarded conversations in the council's forums.
Anyway, I believe sooner or later this tribe is likely to vanish from the map of K63, do not make hasty conclusions - we're not going to make a move on them though I think they're likely to join other tribes of K63 as their dominion is growing very much since the TOP2 tribes are growing fast. One is not a warrior on the battlefield...

Know very little/nothing of them. They have very few troops on the K, many players but very small. Their villages are not even worth nobling (wll the most of them). Conclusion: will vanish from K63 map.

SW~Z seem to have some troubles on K64. And I have to admit this rsponds to their looks at K63. The same conclusions as for SIN-II

This is my personal oppinion, judge me not my tribe :)

-FROW- really do have a great foothold in this tribe :icon_eek: are you guys in good relations with HAm!, cos i dont think they have plans of staying out of your continent

PS. guess this is my first successful thread i created :icon_wink: just read this in w29-

"So basically I was scrolling to the W29 forum, overshot slightly, and saw this thread in the W30 forum. I think it's an interesting idea, and it gives people insight into what's going on in the various continents that they aren't in or maybe just don't know much about. So pretty much, talk about your continent, the top 3 tribes, emerging powers, future continental continent, is there a power moving in, etcetera.'

Last edited by a moderator:

orange crush

K25

1 DRKNES - 956.695 - 211
2 Hammer - 870.390 - 156
3 CMT - 255.661 - 74
4 RFF - 211.925 - 60
5 ADK - 189.924 - 50

1. 60 members, most of whom are good people, a handful of which are good players. Leadership is driving this tribe into the ground. Egotistical and underhanded at times. They have allied with EVERYONE they can and provide very little to any of them. They won't be on top for long I don't think.

2. 22 members, all of whom are good people, all of which are good players. Leadership is experienced and aggressive. Quickly tiring of the political environment in K25 and ready for some changes. (Yes, this is my tribe :eek:D )

3. 45 members, caught up in a bad relationship with DRKNES. They have some good folks and some potential but a lot of semi-inactives and slow growers that will make it difficult for them to excel. If they are not careful, DRKNES will drag them down as well.

4. 51 members, a bunch of which are in a different K so the numbers are a little misleading. They had a core of really good players, some of which have moved on now. I think the remaining few will eventually move on as well, leaving this tribe in survival mode.

5. 52 members, don't really know these guys.

DeletedUser

-FROW- really do have a great foothold in this tribe :icon_eek: are you guys in good relations with HAm!, cos i dont think they have plans of staying out of your continent

PS. guess this is my first successful thread i created :icon_wink: just read this in w29-

"So basically I was scrolling to the W29 forum, overshot slightly, and saw this thread in the W30 forum. I think it's an interesting idea, and it gives people insight into what's going on in the various continents that they aren't in or maybe just don't know much about. So pretty much, talk about your continent, the top 3 tribes, emerging powers, future continental continent, is there a power moving in, etcetera.'

Well Ham is really good with eggs and toast in the morning, so yeah I personally have a good relationship with Ham ;-)

Anyway, thanks, we have worked hard to be the top on our continent. I really enjoy the guys and gals in our tribe and I think we will be around for a while. No one is invincible, but we doing a good job of working together in my opinion.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is my previous post:
1 SW~A 347.703 104 Family tribe, on the decline already.

2 Rainbo 314.925 93 Who?? they started in on one of my guys over WMD....

3 HAM!!! 304.377 64 Best player in the world is in MY kd. WTF is that??? Ham is currently OFF THE HOOK>

4 Phoenx 250.176 58 Hehehehe.. warming up to JUMP off the hook. I am choosing this tribe as number one in kd 64 inside three months.

5 =RSSR= 186.057 57 RSSR.. didnt this country break apart a few years back???

This is today's top five.......

1 Rainbo 708.576 154
2 Phoenx 628.498 122
3 HAM!!! 617.273 96
4 =RSSR= 419.019 97
5 SW~A 310.350 76

1. rainbo Maybe or maybe not we decide soon who is in charge here?

2. Phoenx Growing faster, and is actually stronger than i thought possible. Got halfway to my goal already, and its not been a full month yet...

3. Ham!!! wtf. Seriously?? ariana has to be in my kd?? that guy is just nuts. just plain freaking nuts. Also got that crafty Duke Bh hanging around.... Gotta keep an eye on players like these...

4. =RSSR= got some good players.. could get somewhere if they keep their act together.

5. SW~A family tribe. dropped already from the last time we did this....

1 -FROW- 1,12 Mio. 232
2 HAM!!! 333.216 55
3 Phoenx 146.500 32
4 SIN-II 142.387 35
5 SW~Z 129.595 38

Hehehehe.. phoenix, nor my members there in your kd 63 will be leaving or merging anywhere.. Unless you have it in your mind to remove them yourselves. (which i hope not!!) Our might is small atm, but dont sleep on us.....

Gunsandroses

Hehehehe.. phoenix, nor my members there in your kd 63 will be leaving or merging anywhere.. Unless you have it in your mind to remove them yourselves. (which i hope not!!) Our might is small atm, but dont sleep on us.....

As I said, don't make hasty decisions ;) I have a PHX neighbour very close to me, he's growing quite fast and is slightly bigger than me, though he's alone out there, In case of war that would simply not work :icon_eek:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As I said, don't make hasty decisions ;) I have a PHX neighbour very close to me, he's growing quite fast and is slightly bigger than me, though he's alone out there, In case of war that would simply not work :icon_eek:

sorry sir, there was no hasty "decision" there....

simply a shout out to hopefully prevent my friend from having a hard time...

Tbh i am glad you took a healthy interest in his Destiny.....

I will re-imburse every bit of good will sent our way... as this is and has always been the Phoenix way.....

DeletedUser43187

k23 update

1 P~1 934.386 186

My tribe. I will try not to be biased. I know we look like a family but we are one tribe. It is just that we cant all fit into one tribe. The shared forums help and we have decent communication. And we have proved this over the last week wiping out What? Remember them the 24th ranked tribe and 2nd ranked on our k. They were a great tribe but we were just a little stronger in troops and numbers. Now i look forward to further battles.

2 P~2 893.538 174

Same as above really led by a very good troop whore and strong cunning leader.

3 KROACH 833.867 187

Great tribe and would be top of any continent if it werent for us. They will last a long time and be there right to the end.

4 P~3 408.192 102

The n00bs of the tribe but so far doing pretty well. Yet to be tested in war though so we shall see but i have high hopes for these guys.

5 Myriad 260.877 69

Not really done much. Were meant to be allied with What? but then just let them die so im not sure what to make of them yet.

DeletedUser

5 Myriad 260.877 69

Not really done much. Were meant to be allied with What? but then just let them die so im not sure what to make of them yet.

I think they are allied with THE, the rank 6 in your k and top in k24.

MagoSs

I'm now in K25 and K26, so i'll do both :)

K25

1 DRKNES - 956.695 - 211
2 Hammer - 870.390 - 156
3 CMT - 255.661 - 74
4 RFF - 211.925 - 60
5 ADK - 189.924 - 50

1. DRKNES - Used to be part of a large family, They have a nice cluster to the south east of K25 not sure if it could be a problem though, advancing into the southern K35 either that or just getting really densely packed.

2. Hammer - an impressive tribe, looks to have a good members base with srong leadership, one to watch for the future.

3. CMT - not sure only know their a sister tribe to DRKNES.

4. RFF - Don't know

5. ADK - don't know

K26
1{HDR2} -1,02 Mio.235
2Mind -950.156 168
3HDR2A -325.19295
4-=TA=- -287.37247
5GSC~A -139.89850

1. {HDR2} - Very strong hold on the North Eastern corner, they can easily invade K27 if they feel like it.

2. Mind - my tribe, I'm too biased

3. Same as 1

4. Good all round tribe, but their K26 members, are too aggresive which is letting them down as they've made to many enemies.

5. Bunch of noobs, wont last long.

DeletedUser

I'm now in K25 and K26, so i'll do both :)

K25

1 DRKNES - 956.695 - 211
2 Hammer - 870.390 - 156
3 CMT - 255.661 - 74
4 RFF - 211.925 - 60
5 ADK - 189.924 - 50

1. DRKNES - Used to be part of a large family, They have a nice cluster to the south east of K25 not sure if it could be a problem though, advancing into the southern K35 either that or just getting really densely packed.

2. Hammer - an impressive tribe, looks to have a good members base with srong leadership, one to watch for the future.

3. CMT - not sure only know their a sister tribe to DRKNES.

4. RFF - Don't know

5. ADK - don't know

K26
1{HDR2} -1,02 Mio.235
2Mind -950.156 168
3HDR2A -325.19295
4-=TA=- -287.37247
5GSC~A -139.89850

1. {HDR2} - Very strong hold on the North Eastern corner, they can easily invade K27 if they feel like it.

2. Mind - my tribe, I'm too biased

3. Same as 1

4. Good all round tribe, but their K26 members, are too aggresive which is letting them down as they've made to many enemies.

5. Bunch of noobs, wont last long.

not much of mind in K25. how u gonna handle urself. hope u got urself a few allies there :p

DeletedUser

huge changes in K66

1. T-C-W-935.071 points- ranked 9 (increase by 8)

Increased their dominance from 9% to 35 %. probably still gonna dominate

2. TWC-364.685 points- ranked 80 (increased by 150

starting to live up to its expectations.

3. -3.0--264.685 points- ranked 100 (increased by 150

Jumped up rankings by a great margin. Dont know if they can handle the ranking though

4. Boosh!-141.685 points- ranked 12 (increased by 3)

Now how did they make an appearance in K66 so far from their main cluster?? got no idea how they might stand but the rank 1 K66 players is in Boosh! now

5. (K|S)-124.685 points- ranked 211 (increased by 20)

A noobish tribe made from leftovers

update numbah 3-

K66

1. T-W-C- rank 6 world- 417 villages, 2.55 million points

And still going on strong :) one of the only few tribes that have actually no other tribe giving them competition within the continent. (they all just blew themselves up dem enemies)

TWC- rank 58 - 170 villages- 750.000 points

growing fast seeing that they consist of the remainders of T-W-C. rank 58 is pretty good id say.

-0- rank 4 - 41 villages - 295.000

they really surprised us by staying and growing storng in K66 :icon_smile: a good strong tribe with good players in K66, the rank one K66 pantallica is in this tribe so expect alot from them :p

NOYPI- 249 - 160.000 points, 42 villages

just appeares suddenly off of nowhere. dunno whee this tribe will lead any one

1+HK+

seriously,:icon_eek: they have been in the top 5 for too long now for such a noobish tribe. kill em

tribalwarsfury78

k67 -

1. KBC - Their war with the GODs family is going well for them. And their spread will make k67 theirs in the end. Will be interesting to watch where they expand afterwards.

2. LMTT4 - A member of a collapsing 6 branch family tribe. Some potential in a few of the members, mostly noobs. Will be consumed by KBC eventually. :icon_eek:

3. G,O,Ds - One of the few remaining strong branches of the GODs family. Getting destroyed by KBC.

4. SIN V - Another family tribe. They might grow a little, but I believe their future is rather bleak. Since, they have [FL] to the south, and KBC to the north.

5. GDA - This spot used to be held by RKR (A respectable tribe), then RKR disappeared and GDA appeared. *cough* Merge? *cough*. They're spread apart across 4 continents, and by looking at where they're starting to form cluster it looks like they have desires to take k68 or k78 and not k67.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

myriad arent allied to us

ok, just know they came from world 8 where they worked closely with you guys.

They picked the same starting location and posted a map of THE and Myriad when they got here so i just assumed that the alliance had been brought to this world.