Analyze your own Continent top 5 tribes

DeletedUser

What im basically gonna do is analyze the top 5 tribe in my own continent to see how they might end up and how their status is. What is happening within the continent really affects how a tribe will end up in the world and can show which are emerging super powers. Hopefully, the analysis provides some information of the continent tribes future. Hope everyone else does this for the tribes located in their continent :)

K66 top 5 tribe analysis

1. T-C-W-81.071 points- ranked 17

Quite an aggressive dominant tribe in K66. Just ended a war with HRDCOR, totally destroying them and now focussing on the tribe ..BH...
OD rank is impressive and this tribe might continue to dominate K66 for a very long time. Currently have no allies in K66

2. ..BH..-50.585 points- ranked 69

Formerly -PoP-. Was quite a good tribe which ranked in the top 50. BUt since the tribes T-W-C and Blades started attacking them, they are totally collapsing and many players are either starting over or leaving the tribe. No offense, but a noob tribe. Leader is not up to mark. here is a diploamtic message from them i recieved-

about us? said:
lord hessam on 10.01. at 15:56
Hi man
I know your tribe begin war with us?
but i dont know why?
[ally]T-W-C[/ally] started war spurious .
I think any tribes for now dont have any wars but i dont know why we begin war.

I have better idea.
We can take cease-Fire and we support your tribe in future.
if your tribe accepting for our Cease-Fire we will support T-W-C in big wars.
If we take cease-Fire we will([ally]TWC[/ally]-Our tribe and your tribe can destory all tribe in allk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please talk about my offer with [ally]T-W-C[/ally]'s Duke
Big tribe will have big enemies.
I playing this game too in w15.
our tribe in w15 was dominate in our Continent and other k around tribe.
But now we have a lot of wars and have enemies in other k.
We can support your tribe and [ally]T-W-[/ally]C.
our member already for support.

Thank you

Sorry to say it, but this tribes gonna exit the Top 5 K rankings or disband

3. Blades-44.685 points- ranked 72

Im the leader of this tribe so maybe a bit biased :p Currently helping T-W-C in the war against ..BH.. Blades have been slowly climbing continent rankings doubt will get past T-W-C :p currently having good relations with T-W-C and will probably survive in K66 as long as we dont anger the mighty old T-W-C :lol:

4. -R--43.193 points- ranked 179

Still havent been able to understand them. ..BH.. say that they are allied with them and T-W-C say that they will be merging with them. But seems like they just staying quiet and staying out of the lime light (double crossers :icon_twisted: ) Merge with TWC or ally ..BH.. either way they will be out of the top 5 soon

5. TWC-34.685 points- ranked 287

expected more from a family tribe of T-W-C

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are 2 numbers 2's and it only goes up to number 4. Other than that, nothing wrong with it (Y)

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 McD 66.424 52 dont know much about them got a good hold of k44

2 ToP 56.007 49
have alot of families got a few in my 7x7

3 Smurfs 54.815 42 got some friends in there the banning might hurt

4 ~4V~ 41.375 32 another family

5 BD 35.609 14 very impressive lineup in the top 5 of the k with only 14 members

DeletedUser

damn spann did my k which is k44 incase people are wondering.
anyway here's my attempt

K44 analysis
1. McD have a good grip on the continent however know very little apart from this, they are not ranked too high overall points wide (38th) they are also not ranked too highly on oda (185) yet are 38th on odd, very little has been mentioned about them in the forums and i do not know who the leadership are,

2ToP a large family tribe. I beleive it has poor leadership and will fail sooner or later, probably sooner. they do not seem to effectively support members or attack enemies and are quite weak.

3Smurfs Started out very well and was the tribe i most wanted to join, however with hefty smurfs rimming and the rise of McD they seem to have reached their peak, this tribe has been active in the forum and this is probably what started the hype about them, however to counter this fact they have a high oda (ranked 9) when the tribe is ranked 30 by points. they may very well be the people to watch out for if McD fails and BD leave.

4 ~4V~ idiotic leadership, however most members appear to be doing ok for themselves will probably split apart and collapse sooner or later however due to the poor quality in leadership and organisation.

5 BD just scary, very very scary.

DeletedUser

K44 - Personal Opinion

1. McD - very good hold on K44 and have set up an Academy tribe for their weaker members. Don't know if its being led by the same leaders as world 4 but if it is they'll be around and in control of K44 for a long time to come.

2. ToP - tried to create a family tribe by subverting 4V in particular and 4V lost some good memebrs as a direct result of that move. Am not 100% where all of their family tribes are located but if its on K44 then McD if not allied to them may have to keep an eye on their cities!

3. Smurfs - Initially I thought this tribe was the one to watch on K44. Their forum presence kinda threw me and they seemed more potent than I guess they actually are. With hefty restarting on the rim I find it hard to believe that this tribe will continue to be a major contender on this particular K without a serious overhaul in leadership.

4. ~4V~ - Had a bit of a turbulent history so far. This family tribe has a decent number of members but given their leader basically dumped some of the best ones by making some poor decisions means that the leadership is weak. He peraonlly messaged myself and an old friend of mine near the start of the reset and showed an inability to reason, articulate, use logic, read, do research or be interested in anything other than spamming people to get what he wanted (members). The leadership of this tribe will let the players down but perhaps leadership will be clever enough to allow players with merit and good ideas into the decision making process which may turn things around for them.

5. BD - If activity doesn't let us down then I hope K44 could be a good place to make some new friends and work with and against some of the more dominant tribes in the area. Not enough players to control the continent but locally could be the tribe to bribe if you need help in local neighbourhood wars. Being bullied? Need a bigger bully? Hire Parmy! And stuff and stuff! :)

DeletedUser

k44

McD - Has a nice leader and we sorted issues out pretty fast should do well
ToP - Total nOObs delcared war on smurfs and look at there highest rank to were they are now (and loosing a family tribe) they are kinda becoming very nice farms
Smurfs - ToP reported hefty for being a lovly guy but kill3r still represents smurfs there and i beleive he can lead us and i will help
~4V~ - hefty convinced there leader to dismiss there tribe so they are rubbish in my eyes and spear whores lol
5.BD very reasonable seem nice and elite whats pretty rare these days

DeletedUser

Mist - Crap

Wind - Crap

Fire - Crap

FTS - Crap

F.B.I - Crap

Seriously, K55 is actually awful.

DeletedUser

K45

K Rank - Tribe - Points in K - Total villages in K

1 BIO 48.567 37
2 =LOTE= 44.081 37
3 T*F 43.367 23
4 ~W~N~ 38.469 37
5 BoS 36.606 33

BIO - Family tribe, will surely fail without good communication. Haven't seen them do much really.

=LOTE= - Farmed some of their members, and have been doing for a while, most of them (like BIO too) are just turtles and will get wiped out soon, feeding on other peoples farms just isn't healthy.

T*F - Not going to say much as it is my tribe, we have 23 villages, look at the rest and come up with your own conclusion. <3 you guys!! :icon_razz:

W~N - Don't know much about them, haven't seen them do anything special.

BoS - Family tribe plus the whole tribe gets Duke/Baron privs. by the looks of things. I want to join! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

well here's mine for K67.

1) G,O,Ds

G,O,Ds is the main branch of their family of 5 tribes. they were second in the rankings untill the recent war with KBC. now they've got the rank 1 spot.

there's been some hard feelings towards this tribe since we found out that KBC were their allies when they attacked.

will stay around for a while but i think they will slowly decline if they continue to break alliances and their word in gerneral.

2)KBC

don't know much about these guys. are in a war with the G,O,Ds family.
due to sheer numbers i don't think they will win outright.
from the little conact i've had with them they seem an honorable tribe.

3)G-O-D

the second branch of the G,O,Ds family. currently involved in the G,O,Ds vs KBC war. this family seems to rely on sheer numbers to overpower their enemies.
will do ok for now but later in the game will struggle.

4)RKR

i don't actually know anything about this tribe and i've had no contact with them either. they've grown steadily up the ranks and i think they'll stay here for a while
(possibly move up a rank but not sure)

5)S~A~Sb

S~A~Sb are a brother tribe to S~A~S and SIN 1,SIN 2,SIN3.
again don't know much about these(other than the fact they knocked my tribe out of the top 5 yesterday:icon_twisted:)
they seems to be ok tho so i think they'll stay around for a while maybe lose a rank or too(if my tribe has anything to d with it. lol)

K67 overall analysis

there seems to be some good tribes here. i think they'll do well for now but later on in the game either a big family will move in and cause havoc or they will loose intrest in the game once a dominant tribe has a descent foothold.

DeletedUser54374

K 65

K rank - Tribe - Points - K villages

1.) ~CNC~ 81.359 58
2.) MOBB 63.687 51
3.) LOTS 55.518 46
4.) ~CNC2~ 47.442 44
5.) Jnssrs 27.414 18

~CNC~ - Family tribe, but communication is excellent. They're looking great, but I'm not going to say much as well.

MOBB - They're looking good as well. Although falling through the rankings lately, but still a great contender. Their old leader/founder went inactive, and they now retrieved a new one. Nice to see their morale didn't drop with their leader being inactive. They're also a family tribe, but not sure about their communication and leadership. And their diplomacy is very limited, so I guess that's okay.

LOTS - I don't think they will do well honestly. I am not too sure about them, but I believe they lack good communication and quality of members. Why? Because I cleared a few of their players and they whine but they don't get support :icon_razz: .
~CNC2~ - Sister tribe of ~CNC~. They have good communication with ~CNC~ like I said earlier.

Jnssrs - I am not too sure about them. But their members in K65 must be decent since they're ranked 5th with 18 players. Their leader is near me, so we'll see what will happen in the future :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser

K32

Quite miserable actually... :icon_confused:

1. GRGods with 91.125 points and 60 villages.

About us... Well, really, we lack concurrence, though devilvirus is almost enough!:icon_redface:
We have a big ego and dream not to PHAIL, should be enough for a rim tribe, also they have me (is it minus or plus I will leave it for you :icon_wink:). :lol:

Then there is such a thing as...

2. T.E.L. with 46.030 points and 57 villages.

Never heard anything from them. and their ODA is... well, I at least hope they know what it is, this mysterious ODA.
Their full name is The Elite Legion... and in tribe profile have this --->

Acts of War

1.Scout our members
2.Attack our members
3.invite our members

if you do one of them then we will attack and destroy you

In a quite bad English and for some reason I found amusing that "we will attack and destroy you" part.

3. devilvirus (actually a single player) a.k AnAlias? with singe village and 1.790 points.

Our K`s problemchild. Loves to make problems for us, but I still luv her.:icon_redface:

4. speedy.gonzales - with one village and 3.678 points. Even if he is in tribe rest of them arent worht mentioning, at least yet. He is K`s problemchild two! Capable player, I hope he will get borred.

Thats about all. There is also few noobcakes but nothing to write about them!

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 SW~A 72.533 55
2 SW~B 55.621 48
3 Rainbo 47.752 47
4 RAG 27.935 44
5 ~AOP~ 26.715 30

1) SW~A - The main tribe of the SW~ family. Not heard alot from them except the odd few mails. Still unsure on them but then again its a family so enough said

2) SW~B - Once again the second tribe to the SW~ family, again not heard much from them and once again a family so not much to say :icon_wink:

3) Rainbo - Well what can we say hey :lol: . We are pretty much a random tribe but we do like to play the game with a zest of fun and entertainment :icon_cool:

4) RAG - theres nothing i can say about these really not seen them around and heard nothing from them. They seem to be how do we put it hmmm.. basic :lol:. With a somewhat low average for their continent position. Not sure on them but don't see them going far.

5) ~AOP~ - Never heard from them, dont know them and only just realised they are as many are part of an extended family, a brotherhood with ~AOP~/~AOL~/~AOD~. Cant say much on them though as i dont know who they are really

DeletedUser

-Zippy-... I feel sudden urge to drop a mail to SW family!:lol:
I want one of those odd mails they are giving!

DeletedUser

haha well they actually made an effort to mail us first cos we were to lazy to mail anyone :lol:

DeletedUser

haha well they actually made an effort to mail us first cos we were to lazy to mail anyone :lol:

I got one!

Yo! said:
aizmirstais today at 23:36
Hi,

So, I heard in P&P forum your tribe is giving away some odd mails. Can I have one please?;)

Cheers,
Aizmirstais

halldbe today at 23:38
Hey there, can I please pet your dog I really like his smell...

aizmirstais today at 23:41
lol
Better then expected!:D

But I wont give you my dog.:p
He have a bad habit to love strangers a bit too much...

halldbe today at 23:42
Hehe, well it will save me a trip to the dry cleaners *mumbles to self, just got these pants*

say what? ...

aizmirstais today at 23:45
I said
*starts to talk loud

DO YOU HAVE SOME FREE PIES FOR US?

halldbe today at 23:47
Free? ... FREE?! &##$%$#&

Young people today...!

aizmirstais today at 23:51
Yeah... Well, anyway, here I will give you freebie! Its my special cookie.

* gives cookie

Good luck and thanks for mail!

halldbe today at 23:52
You too ^^

Btw, what pnp forum?

aizmirstais today at 23:54
There is a link to it right next to "Log out" link.:)

If you have a free time you are welcomed there.

I actaully like him! But poor guy, does not know where is this worlds forum.:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

lol they are a nice tribe see full of funny people:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Continent 45 -

BIO - good tribe, all round good coordination...

=LOTE= - family tribe, will probz do well...

T*F - seem like experienced players, but say "Ranked #1 In K45" on their profile when their not

~W~N~
- seem good

BoS
- idk, probz going to fail, seem like noobs