Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I dont see the problem with family tribes or mass recruit tribes they work.

All the premades lose activity.

A family tribes actually goes around the settings of a world to creata a tribe existing out of more members than others... If you look at it like that you might as well say that they break the rules. And you say they work? Sure in older worlds they work because most of the poeple there are experienced enough. But in new worlds they atract 'noobs' and unexperienced players, or in your case arrogant noobs... A danegrous combo =/

Anyway you know what I think of Boo! :icon_smile:

Suprisingy I can read. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh sorry I thought you needed to know since you asked =/ My mistake I guess. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

A family tribes actually goes around the settings of a world to creata a tribe existing out of more members than others... If you look at it like that you might as well say that they break the rules. And you say they work? Sure in older worlds they work because most of the poeple there are experienced enough. But in new worlds they atract 'noobs' and unexperienced players, or in your case arrogant noobs... A danegrous combo =/

Anyway you know what I think of Boo!

A n00b i maybe but id give you a run for your money.

And BOO! maybe full of them but still id rather be in our tribe than yours.

the pink panther

Oh sorry I thought you needed to know since you asked =/ My mistake I guess. :icon_smile:

I meant well would make more grammatical sense than good. I was being anal :icon_biggrin:

You still see Roo boy, was it BIO where you co-played hollykangaroo?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

3 HAM!!! - high expectations. maybe inactivity, maybe bloodhood is in love, but I see some huggles and cudless that were not to be expected from them.

i liek teh cuddles :icon_redface:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You do know its about the top 20 not about boo!

If you want to talk about boo! make a thread about it.

You force me to go off-topic...
Boo! is a part of the top 20 is it not? Of course I would rank it lower but I believe we use the ingame stats tose where a tribe is ranked.

There isnt a suitable place to make a thread to just talk about Boo!, in the P&P area it could be considered as spam or just a stupid topic and in General discussion... Well general discussion is for non TW related stuff so =/

Anyway you like talking about them even more than I do so why dont you make a thread abotu the greatness of your little (ex)family-tribe?

DeletedUser

Boo! is a part of the top 20 is it not?

Yes you are correct but not everyone wants to hear it.

I like how you compare us to =SK=. Thats a tribe you talked big about and now hug isn't it. Do you want to hug us? Is that it? Well i'll give you a hug if you shutup now k.

Get on with your own game and well get on with ours thanks.

This is the top 20 and im sure players want to hear about ALL the tope 20 and not just boo!. And if you don't consider it a top 20 tribe then stop talking about us, because it has no relevance here.

Deleted User - 3135

Bringing it back on topic.

1 THE - Providing good competition for everyone, was able to do well through a less competitive area, though I guess that is open to arguments.
2 boo! - have done well, though they don't seem to understand the more wars you have, the less you war.
3 HAM!!! - Because we don't shout about our wars, we must be sitting in our villages. Obviously, duh.
4 T-W-C - Nice to see them still around, had a laugh with them at the beginning.
5 BD - Same as boo!, just players having fun though, fair play. Never really will see another tribe like OA.
6 [CRY] - Doing well through recent wars, though a risky set of expansions there, they have left themselves open.
7 -O- - Seem to do well, not sure I can say more.
8 R.Inc - Once again, because they don't publicise their wars, they are seen as tree huggers. Have done well taking K55.
9 TARDIS - Good tribe, have for a long time been tipped to do well, I think they will continue their success.
13 {TBD} - w6 <3
14 LeGeND - Down they went.
20 CTRL - Been at war with them for some time, was three against them and their family, now they are soon disbanding. We love it :icon_wink:

:)

DeletedUser

I don't get why boo! are so secretive :O

And as long as you're in the top 20 tribes, you're up for discussion in this thread - as far as I know that's how it works.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes you are correct but not everyone wants to hear it.

I like how you compare us to =SK=. Thats a tribe you talked big about and now hug isn't it. Do you want to hug us? Is that it? Well i'll give you a hug if you shutup now k.

Get on with your own game and well get on with ours thanks.

This is the top 20 and im sure players want to hear about ALL the tope 20 and not just boo!. And if you don't consider it a top 20 tribe then stop talking about us, because it has no relevance here.

I talked highly about =SK=? ... Wauw, where were you in the first weeks of this world? I hated their guts and their cheating leader Raven. Sure I'm friends with some of them now but the rep they had on this forum... Well its even worse than yours =/

=SK= Doesnt exist anymore, most of what is left of them is now in R.Inc and some even is in HAM!!!

And yes players might want to hear about all the top 20 but we know that you cant get enough of yourself... Just like Raven :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

A n00b i maybe but id give you a run for your money.

And BOO! maybe full of them but still id rather be in our tribe than yours.

*giggles* Oh yes you'd certainly give h0lly a run for his money! I find it amusing that you think you could beat him, when you know nothing of his playing ability.

DeletedUser

*giggles* Oh yes you'd certainly give h0lly a run for his money! I find it amusing that you think you could beat him, when you know nothing of his playing ability.

Ive been on a few worlds hes been on so i know who he is.

I said i can give him a run for his money that doesnt mean ill beat him it means i can put up a good fight.

And h0lly as much as i love talking about boo! id like to hear about our competition aswell.

Shlomzi

Ive been on a few worlds hes been on so i know who he is.

I said i can give him a run for his money that doesnt mean ill beat him it means i can put up a good fight.

And h0lly as much as i love talking about boo! id like to hear about our competition aswell.

I've been on quite a lot of worlds with h0lly and he is quite the player, if I do say so myself. :icon_wink:

Even I'd say I'd have quite hard time against him, even if he is one of our most nubletty members and only in HAM!!! because he gets high on energy drinks which is quite...funny :lol:

Anyway, if you want to hear about other tribes, how about you do your own research and then say your opinions to yourself over and over again? I doubt people are going to do what you want, as you don't exactly seem to be the most liked figure here.

DeletedUser

I've been on quite a lot of worlds with h0lly and he is quite the player, if I do say so myself. :icon_wink:

Even I'd say I'd have quite hard time against him, even if he is one of our most nubletty members and only in HAM!!! because he gets high on energy drinks which is quite...funny :lol:

Anyway, if you want to hear about other tribes, how about you do your own research and then say your opinions to yourself over and over again? I doubt people are going to do what you want, as you don't exactly seem to be the most liked figure here.

I would still put up a good fight

Also i see h0lly doesnt get big in worlds so i assume he stays small and turtles, but this world is time based i think so morale stays high and with alot more village comes alot more troops.

Its a forum for the top 20 tribes, this is the forum where the top 20 are listed and peoples thoughts on them are listed.

If it says Talk about BOO! then by all means talk about boo! only

Gicusan

8 R.Inc - Once again, because they don't publicise their wars, they are seen as tree huggers. Have done well taking K55.
:)

Taking k55? that sounds like conquering but it is only recruiting k55 top points. nothing more.

Deleted User - 3135

Taking k55? that sounds like conquering but it is only recruiting k55 top points. nothing more.

Did I comment on your top 20? No, since this is not a comment on other peoples analysis thread. They took down a tribe, be with whatever means, conquering, diplomacy, persuasion, all have merit in their own right.

Status
Not open for further replies.