Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsreporter

Hello folk, i thought it was time to do this.

Comment about the top 20 tribe.

1 THE
2 boo!
3 HAM!!!
4 T-W-C
5 BD
6 [CRY]
7 -O-
8 R.Inc
9 TARDIS
10 DECIDE
11 EreVos
12 -=TA=-
13 {TBD}
14 LeGeND
15 REBORN
16 VHA
17 Die.
18 INSO
19 K73
20 CTRL

DeletedUser

well i cant say to much about all the tribes, but il give it a try.

1 THE -- All repsect to THE, theyre going as strong as ever, and theyre my neighbours, theyv shown that theyre a strong tribe and know what theyre doing. abit quiet lately tho.
2 boo! -- Same as INSO, fighting a major war against BD tho i feel theres more talk then actions there.
3 HAM!!! -- Everyone had realy high thoughts about this tribe, but iv yet to see theyre capability in a bigger war.
4 T-W-C
5 BD -- A core of realy realy good players, all respect to them and theyre capability of controlling 1 K while fighting for control of another.
6 [CRY]
7 -O- -- Tribal hugging has already started i see.
8 R.Inc -- Reformed =SK= going strong and will be here for a long time.
9 TARDIS -- A small core of good players, same as BD, experienced and good, i dont know about theyre agressivness yet.
10 DECIDE
11 EreVos
12 -=TA=-
13 {TBD} -- A quiet tribe, theyre leader is a realy nice guy.
14 LeGeND -- Still holding in there after beeing hasseled with by optimus.
15 REBORN -- Idiots reforming, due to losses to BD, wish them luck. they still have karangKP wich is a good player to say the least.
16 VHA
17 Die.
18 INSO -- My tribe, doing decent, many of the players have a hard time adapting to the church options, but well half the world has. Fighting 2 major wars, and holding theyre ground so that gives a boost in it self.
19 K73
20 CTRL

DeletedUser

2 boo! -- Same as INSO, fighting a major war against BD tho i feel theres more talk then actions there.

Whos fault is that? As you know the k43 tribes are kicking up a fuss turning on BOO! for nobling into k43 even bd villages over there, =fs= dropped the nap and turned on us trying to get an nap with bd.

the pink panther

1 THE - mine own tribe, 2 early wars may have slowed us, but hey we like war :icon_surprised:
2 boo! - BBS terrible PnP representation, however they seem solid and have some good players (so I'm told I recgonise none)
3 HAM!!! - lots of mouth at the start very little war, hugging K54 at the mo.
4 T-W-C - pass
5 BD - Overrated n00bs :icon_razz:
6 [CRY] - Pass
7 -O- - Pass
8 R.Inc - Seem to have recovered from SK shenaningans, ex fear W8 I think?
9 TARDIS - Where an elite tribe, now lead by ryan and have shot up in mebership.
10 DECIDE - no
11 EreVos - Not too sure
12 -=TA=- - Isnt that the army for rejects?
13 {TBD} - TWL is a good guy, shame he has a family tribe though :icon_evil:
14 LeGeND - Seem to have came through the TF affair well.
15 REBORN - Pass
16 VHA - Pass
17 Die. - copying W10 tribe names, forshame
18 INSO - dropped down a lot in rankings however some good players maybe preoccupied with W14?
19 K73 - Who
20 CTRL - yawn

DeletedUser

1 THE - bunch of overrated n00bs :)
2 boo! - have some good players, terrible PnP, will be interesting to see them in a big war
3 HAM!!! - got some cool peeps, dunno much about them
4 T-W-C - pass
5 BD - my tribe, just having fun
6 [CRY] - pass
7 -O- - pass
8 R.Inc - pass
9 TARDIS - seems like BD xcept they started recruiting some... very low UBB profile
10 DECIDE - pass
11 EreVos - worst PnP presence ever. Will be interesting to see how they fare in their current war with CBTF and their ally.
12 -=TA=- - pass
13 {TBD} - seems like a decently led tribe that is avoiding undue attention/conflicts. have several decent and some good players.
14 LeGeND - faded into the background compared to early on, what's up guys?
15 REBORN - Idiots reborn, have some outstanding players, if they keep their act together and don't tango with the wrong crowd to soon i expect them to rise fast.
16 VHA - pass
17 Die. - pass
18 INSO - fighting both BD and THE atm, taking on more then they can handle imo, but doing good none the less :D
19 K73 - pass
20 CTRL - pass

DeletedUser

1 THE - Seems to do rather well, don't know much about them
2 boo!
3 HAM!!! - My own tribe, Won't say anything about us.
4 T-W-C
5 BD - Definetly a source of power, they seem to work with a low member cap.
6 [CRY]
7 -O-
8 R.Inc - K54, K55 is in their dominance, seen some good come out of them, are they here to stay?
9 TARDIS - Recent merge with B-NANA seems to have served them good, they were good before, now they may be better.
10 DECIDE
11 EreVos
12 -=TA=- they have chainsaws >.>
13 {TBD}
14 LeGeND - used to be top rated, and manged to stay in the top 20, maybe they can find succes?
15 REBORN - Idiots, i think they still have a shot, but they will have to bite of what they can chew in the future to stay.
16 VHA
17 Die.
18 INSO - They seem to be holding off against superior numbers, good work.
19 K73
20 CTRL - K53, my K's dominant force, they recently went through various changes, and may actually have bought their chance to stay...

DeletedUser

Rather than do a load of half arsed comments on tribes, which really would let people gain anything from this thread, I only did the top 10 tribes that I know about.

1 THE -> Good tribe. I've had talks with their leaders and are pretty good. I've been friends with Spleen Mage for sometime and their personas are good. Nice to chat to, aggressive and strong as a tribe. Their pnp presence is really good aswell thanks to JPohlman and AK_Iceman.

2 boo! -> Poop. They mass recruited at the start, they have an awful leader and awful forum presence.

3 HAM!!! -> Pretty good, gone a bit quiet as of late. I'd like to see them actually go to war, them winning a war would secure respect from me! Bloodhood is a good leader for them, I wish them the best of luck.

5 BD -> Solid players. They are the most skilled in this world individually, but I hear their community wasn't that good and some of the players don't get on too well. They will go far, but how far is dependant upon how they can hold together. I would class them a bit like world 26's n00bs - who died due to inactivity. n00bs had the best players, but just didn't have the community of tribes such as Pills. What I hear isn't for sure, but it's fairly reliable!

6 [CRY] -> Pretty good tribe, good recruitment and decent forum presence; I have a lot of respect for these guys.

9 TARDIS -> Allow me to take this chance to explain a little bit about our rise in numbers. As a lot of ppl here know, Zalt went inactive on the former top 15 tribe B-NaNa. In their tribe, they functioned best with Zalt as a leader and with nobody obvious to turn to help with, they contacted us asking for help in the form of a merge - which I had talked to Zalt about before should issues arise. TARDIS had neither the space nor capacity to take all of them on board as a full house simply isn't how we roll atm, but we had to do something. So, we did the idea of a half merge with a NAP with some of the other B-NaNa members.

Apart from this, TARDIS is an active tribe who imo are better than most of the other top 20. We certainly have edge on them with coordination and in our only war so far, we brought S-S oblivion.

10 DECIDE -> 50:50 tribe. They don't really warrant the top 15 position that they currently have, but they have some good players and I have a lot of respect for their leader. They are strong in K35, but a coordinated attack from REBORN would most likely beat them.

DeletedUser

1 THE - Bunch of pointwhores. :icon_razz:
2 boo! - There must be some good players in there, but the leadership and the PNP are just awful. If the good players left and founded their own tribe, that would be someone to reckon with.
3 HAM!!! - Seems good, haven't seen them in a major war yet though.
5 BD - Very good group of players. Fighting more wars with their 27 man tribe than most other tribes are, and they're doing alright. War has definitely slowed their growth though...
6 [CRY] - Good tribe, although a bit arrogant in their PnP thread.
7 -O- - Tribal Hugs.
8 R.Inc - A better version of =SK=, they dominate 2 core K's which is pretty impressive so early in the game.
9 TARDIS - I wanted to see how far they would go as a small tribe, but now that they semi-merged with B-NANA, they're just looking deadly over there in the east. Rygardal seems to be a good leader, what happened to PP? Does he quit every world he joins within a few months?
11 EreVos - Bad PnP, leadership seems alright. They have the most dominant K which either means they recruit-whored or they nobled like mad.
12 -=TA=- - Seems like a good tribe, although they are VERY spread out. Could be a force in K45 though.
13 {TBD} - Good tribe with very friendly leadership. Some very good players too.
14 LeGeND - They survived the TF fiasco, but they've been on a steady decline ever since. Can they pick up the pace and stay in the top 20?
15 REBORN - Not a lot of respect since they ditched all their K44 members so they could start over away from BD and THE, but they seem to be doing alright after recruit-whoring their way to the top of K36.
18 INSO - Very good tribe, but I still feel like they're holding back, or maybe just pre-occupied with W13.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hmm, I have'nt been following this world's politics much but here goes =/

1 THE - Looks like a awesome tribe, I recognise a lot of faces from some of the older worlds and I saw that it was good :icon_wink:

2 boo! - Looks like the new =SK= At least from what I can see on these forums. Although I dont think =SK= recruited that much, and they did'nt have a family tribe either =/ Anyway th'yre not tested yet so we'll see.

3 HAM!!! - I be teh secret leader of them!

4 T-W-C - No idea.

5 BD - Still going great, although these so called 'wars' slowed them down a bit. Which is understandable. I've got loads of respect for them!

6 [CRY] - No idea.
7 -O- - No idea.

8 R.Inc - Apparently we no longer have a NAP... Ah well, they definetely improved after losing their glorious leader and his multiple personalities... <3 Reg.

9 TARDIS - No idea.
10 DECIDE - No idea.
11 EreVos - No idea.
12 -=TA=- - No idea.
13 {TBD} - No idea.

14 LeGeND - They've dropped have'nt they? :icon_smile:

15 REBORN - No idea.
16 VHA - No idea.
17 Die. - No idea.
18 INSO - No idea.
19 K73 - No idea.

20 CTRL - I certainly love to see their members crying for help on their own forums Mwahaha, anyway go Oreyn and others! <3

DeletedUser

1 THE - quite good, i mean they secretly told all their best world 8 players to just sit back and watch untill they got to, 70k, 80k and 90k. Then they sent them invites to THE.

2 boo! - I like them, but they seem to talk themselves into trouble.

3 HAM!!! - If they had any sense they would ask me for an nap. GotYa

4 T-W-C - nothing

5 BD - Good tribe, good players. All they do is noble which is what you want.

6 [CRY] - nothing

7 -O- - nothing

8 R.Inc - My favourite of all the world 30 tribes, their leaders are the smartest i've come across. I mean they make a secret war pact with some tribes to fight a common enemy, then grass themselves out and say we will help you fight this war pact if you give us some diplomacy. I don't know if it worked out but it sure made me laugh. Now i've got an idea how i'm going to get this NAP with HAM!!!

Don't know anything about the rest.

Gicusan

1 THE - good tribe. this is the only tribe I am going to use those words for.

2 boo! - I have seen this opinion. If they get rid of bbsanta and the other crap players and p&p posters, something good might come up. if not, they are doomed. I am very disapointed about the good players they must have in there. Natoe you should hide somewhere.

3 HAM!!! - high expectations. maybe inactivity, maybe bloodhood is in love, but I see some huggles and cudless that were not to be expected from them.

4 T-W-C - no idea

5 BD - pointwhores, odwhores, atentionwhores, whores.

6 [CRY] - nice aparition.

7 -O- - no idea. looks like huggles.

8 R.Inc - Rinc. they are here as they recruited loads of old Hidden k55 family. and that is nothing to be proud of. I suppose most of their k54 old players went inactive but their choice of recruiting is poor at best. Besides they decided to expand too much in my continent and that is a bad idea :)

9 TARDIS - hearing good things about them. I hope their demi-merger works out. as a rule, most mergers end bad.

10 DECIDE - no way.

11 EreVos - ?

12 -=TA=- they are born from the ashes of TF and some others around there. maybe I am wrong about this. rather quiet.

13 {TBD} - no idea

14 LeGeND - I am glad they killed TF but they are falling as expected.

15 REBORN - i respect idiots for the fight they put in k44. I hope they are not reborn to lose it again.

16 VHA - ?

17 Die. - name sounds familiar. that is all.

18 INSO - INSO has only downhill from here.

19 K73 - ?
20 CTRL - ?

Last edited:

the pink panther

1 THE - quite good, i mean they secretly told all their best world 8 players to just sit back and watch untill they got to, 70k, 80k and 90k. Then they sent them invites to THE.

Don't know anything.

Pardon? I think we have 5 or 6 W8 players nad we all started at the beggining with THE

DeletedUser

15 REBORN - Not a lot of respect since they ditched all their K44 members so they could start over away from BD and THE, but they seem to be doing alright after recruit-whoring their way to the top of K36.

We did not ditch members. Most left cause they did not have time for this world and/or they quit because of the war.

@K36, recruit-whoring? we declared on tribes, nobled their leaders and then took in the good ones. Tribes are made with members right, so we got some members in:icon_idea:

Those in K44 who wanted to play, relocated in K36 and are doing good.

DeletedUser

2 boo! - Looks like the new =SK= At least from what I can see on these forums. Although I dont think =SK= recruited that much, and they did'nt have a family tribe either =/ Anyway th'yre not tested yet so we'll see.

There is no more acaboo,

DeletedUser

Actually there is, but I know what you mean... You absorbed them all so you dont want to be seen as a family tribe anymore, sadly enough for you that is how I will always see you...

I dont see the problem with family tribes or mass recruit tribes they work.

All the premades lose activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.