Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Did I comment on your top 20? No, since this is not a comment on other peoples analysis thread. They took down a tribe, be with whatever means, conquering, diplomacy, persuasion, all have merit in their own right.

Give him directions to the updating map thread and ask him who is todays top in nobling

DeletedUser

I would still put up a good fight

Also i see h0lly doesnt get big in worlds so i assume he stays small and turtles, but this world is time based i think so morale stays high and with alot more village comes alot more troops.

Its a forum for the top 20 tribes, this is the forum where the top 20 are listed and peoples thoughts on them are listed.

If it says Talk about BOO! then by all means talk about boo! only

No he just prefers small(er) accounts.

DeletedUser

No he just prefers small(er) accounts.

Yes and on other worlds it works due to morale being points based.

This world it would not work due to the morale being time based

Thats turtleing in my opinion

DeletedUser

Did I comment on your top 20? No, since this is not a comment on other peoples analysis thread. They took down a tribe, be with whatever means, conquering, diplomacy, persuasion, all have merit in their own right.

Sounds like tribal hugging to me:lol:

Anyhow i think R.Inc still have much competition from the previous k owners the hidden family.

1R.Inc2,02 Mio.298
2Mist1,62 Mio.273
4Wind543.523117
8Flash260.23965

R.Inc can't have been recruiting too badly with all those left.

DeletedUser

Yes and on other worlds it works due to morale being points based.

This world it would not work due to the morale being time based

Thats turtleing in my opinion
"No he just prefers small(er) accounts.."

I bolded the key word for you. His preference in account size isn't going to change just because the settings of the world are different. Obviously a large(r) account is more effective than a smaller, as more troops = faster expansion. That still doesn't change his preference.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

"No he just prefers small(er) accounts.."

I bolded the key word for you. His preference in account size isn't going to change just because the settings of the world are different. Obviously a large(r) account is more effective than a smaller, as more troops = faster expansion. That still doesn't change his preference.

:icon_neutral:

No but who do you think would win in a fight? a 3 village player or a 10 village player?

morale being 100 all villages full of troops

My point is he cant beat me on this setting like ham claim. On another setting and another world maybe but not with these settings and his playing style

Shlomzi

No but who do you think would win in a fight? a 3 village player or a 10 village player?

morale being 100 all villages full of troops

My point is he cant beat me on this setting like ham claim. On another setting and another world maybe but not with these settings and his playing style

If it was a HAM!!! member with 3 villages and you with 10 villages I'd say the HAM!!! member :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If it was a HAM!!! member with 3 villages and you with 10 villages I'd say the HAM!!! member :icon_wink:

If your so confident about your tribes abilities why are you giving naps out to half the world?

loen
frow
R.inc
BD

and some of these tribes are not even half your points.

DeletedUser

If your so confident about your tribes abilities why are you giving naps out to half the world?
You must be the biggest hypocrite in W30. You're trying to compare your skill level to that of a proven player, when you won't even post with your in-game name. If you're so confident about your abilities, stop hiding behind an alias...

Shlomzi

loen
frow
R.inc
BD

Idiocy. Your post is pure idiocy. I think it may actually be the very dictionary definition. I'm actually going to check, as I'm almost certain it is. I think perhaps it even has your name beside it also.

You count half the world as 4 tribes? You also clearly state that those 4 tribes, some of them aren't even half the points of HAM!!!, and due to the fact there are hundreds (if not thousands, I'm not on W30 at the moment so can't check) so therefore your exaggeration is not only stupid but it is also invalid.

Furthermore, I'd call it strategic diplomacy. Let's analyse it, shall we?

BD - One hell of a tribe.
R.inc - We have a lot of friends in this tribe and they are a good tribe. It also prevents unnecessary fighting that would prevent the growth of both tribes.
FROW - Look at the location
Loen - Look at the location

I'm not even going to confirm whether we have diplomacy with all of the above tribes or not.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you've never led an even half decent tribe as if you had done you would notice the importance of diplomacy and the effect it has on the longevity of a tribes survival and the fact that effective diplomacy can often ensure the success of a tribe itself.

Go crawl back under your rock, note the word "under," as the rock itself has more intelligence than you (thus why it isn't the dictionary definition of idiocy) and you don't deserve to be placed above it.

Edit: My name is cincy132002 in W30. I'd challenge you to a 1v1 but you're really not worth the effort.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You must be the biggest hypocrite in W30. You're trying to compare your skill level to that of a proven player, when you won't even post with your in-game name. If you're so confident about your abilities, stop hiding behind an alias...

I rate my tactics better for this world yes, and if he fancies proving it ill speak to him ingame about it

DeletedUser

Idiocy. Your post is pure idiocy. I think it may actually be the very dictionary definition. I'm actually going to check, as I'm almost certain it is. I think perhaps it even has your name beside it also.

You count half the world as 4 tribes? You also clearly state that those 4 tribes, some of them aren't even half the points of HAM!!!, and due to the fact there are hundreds (if not thousands, I'm not on W30 at the moment so can't check) so therefore your exaggeration is not only stupid but it is also invalid.

Furthermore, I'd call it strategic diplomacy. Let's analyse it, shall we?

BD - One hell of a tribe.
R.inc - We have a lot of friends in this tribe and they are a good tribe. It also prevents unnecessary fighting that would prevent the growth of both tribes.
FROW - Look at the location
Loen - Look at the location

I'm not even going to confirm whether we have diplomacy with all of the above tribes or not.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you've never led an even half decent tribe as if you had done you would notice the importance of diplomacy and the effect it has on the longevity of a tribes survival and the fact that effective diplomacy can often ensure the success of a tribe itself.

Go crawl back under your rock, note the word "under," as the rock itself has more intelligence than you (thus why it isn't the dictionary definition of idiocy) and you don't deserve to be placed above it.

I know what diplomacy is and i know what taking the piss is and your taking the piss.

Diplomacy helps in some cases but when you ally with half the world it just hinders growth.

Though as we all know you only nap so you can get defences and offences ready.

DeletedUser

How many times have I told you that you shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about mate? Probably a few before your failed flame thread, and a few afterwards.

We never had an NAP with CTRL, so that makes your "you only nap so you can get defences and offences ready" comment completely irrelevant and wrong.

Also, I fail to see how HAM!!! has allied half the world, even if the diplomacy list you posted was ours, that is no where near half the worlds population in tribes, and apparently the list you posted was NAP's too, so wrong again. Stop being to over-dramatic and presumptive.

DeletedUser

1 THE - Doing rather well, will be interesting to see how things play out with them in this world.
2 boo! - From what I know, an average tribe, a lot of new(er) players, with maybe a few vets in the mix. Their PnP presence is horrible.
3 HAM!!! - <3
4 T-W-C
5 BD - Going well, they haven't seemed to hit any major inactivity problems, which will be their biggest obstacle I think. So we'll see, but I hope they stick around.
6 [CRY]
7 -O-
8 R.Inc - Hugs and Kisses. :icon_rolleyes:
9 TARDIS - Look to be going strong, the recent merge is going to help them greatly I think, so they should be around for a while.
10 DECIDE
11 EreVos
12 -=TA=-
13 {TBD}
14 LeGeND
15 REBORN
16 VHA
17 Die.
18 INSO
19 K73
20 CTRL - Not very coordinated, mostly low skill players. Leaders aren't very bright. They have a few good players in the mix, but that's about it.

Deleted User - 3135

loen
frow
R.inc
BD

That list is not even right, half of it is wrong :lol:

But ofcourse, half the world!!!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Its tempting not to comment on some of the posts in this thread...I'm going to get Pulsar to check this thread out though :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I know what diplomacy is and i know what taking the piss is and your taking the piss.

Diplomacy helps in some cases but when you ally with half the world it just hinders growth.

I am amazed.

Suddently it was upgraded to us allying to the half of the world.

or is it just me? :icon_redface:

Shlomzi

So let me get this straight. We all with half the world, and NAP with half the world? So, according to you we're allied/NAPped with Boo! as there are only two halves in a whole. According to you we've attacked no tribes as we have relations with them all. Ok, that's quite obviously true.

Then we go to this:

I know its wrong as i only listed 4 of the 1500 tribes on your diplomacy list

1500 tribes..You do realise that there is roughly 3500 tribes in this world,and therefore your statement as to us allying and NAPping half the world is declared invalid by your own post.

Please refer to my own post on idiocy, as your posts here back it up.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

through the eyes of an ex-BD (while i played the server), I'd actually go out on a limb and say THE, BD and Tardis (post merge but sans the Predator -who i kidnapped to 33 :icon_redface:- are the tribes i'd personally rate in the world.

HAM! i've heard good things about but have yet to witness them first hand.
Sorry to hear that Mhmmm no longer plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.