Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlomzi

through the eyes of an ex-BD (while i played the server), I'd actually go out on a limb and say THE, BD and Tardis (post merge but sans the Predator -who i kidnapped to 33 :icon_redface:- are the tribes i'd personally rate in the world.

HAM! i've heard good things about but have yet to witness them first hand.
Sorry to hear that Mhmmm no longer plays.

I pretty much completely agree.

the pink panther

Did I comment on your top 20? No, since this is not a comment on other peoples analysis thread. They took down a tribe, be with whatever means, conquering, diplomacy, persuasion, all have merit in their own right.

Funny I thought this was a discussion thread.

And THE having a lss difficult area? hmm yeah taking on four continents, with only one ally and 1 nap is apparently easier than failing in one continent with a load of naps :icon_eek:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

And THE having a lss difficult area? hmm yeah taking on four continents, with only one ally and 1 nap is apparently easier than failing in one continent with a load of naps :icon_eek:

Show me a continent where we have loads of NAP's.

Shlomzi

...Failing in one continent with a load of NAP's? Alright, let's have a look at this.

Failing in one continent? Considering HAM!!! is rank 1 in K54 I can hardly call that failing. So quite obviously you're not talking about that continent, correct? So then we have K53, where HAM!!! is rank 2 with no NAP's whatsoever in that continent, so it is safe to say you're not talking about that either. (By the way, K53 + K54 = two continents, not one.)

Then we have K64 where we have 1 NAP, which counters your theory of "loads of NAP's," so surely you are also not talking about that continent, correct? (Please note that now, K53+K54+K64 = three continents, not one.)

And then we have K63 where we have 1 NAP also, which again counters your theory of the "loads of NAP's and failing," as we are also rank 2 in that continent. So you surely can't be talking about that continent either, correct? (Please note that now, K53+K54+K64+K63 = four continents, not one.)

So what continent, hell even what tribe are you talking about? Well done on making a fool of yourself.

*cough*k54*cough*

Sorry i coughed, probably because im allergic to BS

Please read above. I can't be bothered to write out how wrong you are, again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

... or allergic to skills/honor/truth <_<?

Nope its definately what i said the first time

Please read above. I can't be bothered to write out how wrong you are, again.

You missed off k62

p.s Pink panther said with a load of NAP's, he meant that as a tribe, not just in 1 k. Which you do as your post just showed.

As for failing, maybe your not, but you sure as sh*t aint winning. Your just cuddling up cozy.

THE at least is fighting which is what this game is about

Shlomzi

You missed off k62

p.s Pink panther said with a load of NAP's, he meant that as a tribe, not just in 1 k. Which you do as your post just showed.

As for failing, maybe your not, but you sure as sh*t aint winning. Your just cuddling up cozy.

THE at least is fighting which is what this game is about

*Sigh*

In K62 we are rank second and have one NAP there, so that can hardly be called failing or having a load of NAP's, so that isn't what he meant either.

Furthermore, if you're going to try to say what he meant, make sure you actually know what the meaning of what he typed was. For anyone who can understand English correctly, it's quite easy to interpret what he said. This is what he said:

He said THE are taking on four continents, with only one ally and one NAP. He then said HAM!!! are failing in one continent with a load of NAP's. That implies that we have a load of NAP's in that one continent. It's really not that hard to understand. Especially considering as he implied HAM!!! is only in one continent, therefore using that logic what he said must mean that we have a load of NAP's in that continent.

So next time, actually know what you're talking about before trying to disprove my post which made a hell of a lot more sense than yours does. Plus, I at least know what I'm talking about.

In conclusion, you're obviously one of those fools who always comes back with "At least theyre fighting z0mg lyk dat is ttly wat dis game b about lyk!"

Well let me tell you something - this game isn't only about fighting. It's about strategy, thus why it is a strategy game. [/facepalm]

Have a nice day, you're obviously way too idiotic to understand if I said have a "wonderful" day, so I'll stick to smaller words just for you, uhmkay?

Wow BBS actually made sense for once! :p

He didn't make sense as has been proven.

If you say he did, then you're just saying you didn't make sense. Well done!

the pink panther

No I said failing in one continent and with a load of naps. I never said you were only in one continent or that all your naps were in one continent. You know what they see assumption is the mother of all **** ups

Shlomzi

No I said failing in one continent and with a load of naps. I never said you were only in one continent or that all your naps were in one continent. You know what they see assumption is the mother of all **** ups

*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with those who don't understand English. Especially considering as in these forums, we have to communicate in English.

DeletedUser

He said THE are taking on four continents, with only one ally and one NAP. He then said HAM!!! are failing in one continent with a load of NAP's. That implies that we have a load of NAP's in that one continent. It's really not that hard to understand. Especially considering as he implied HAM!!! is only in one continent, therefore using that logic what he said must mean that we have a load of NAP's in that continent.

Maybe he just thought that only 1 of your k's was worth mentioning. Because the rest of them are cuddling up.

Although to be honest i can't see where that would be:)

In conclusion, you're obviously one of those fools who always comes back with "At least theyre fighting z0mg lyk dat is ttly wat dis game b about lyk!"]

z0mg, u tlk n00bzer lyk me. cn we be p.a so u dnt lyk attacka me. plus i undr attacka frm a big plyer, cn u lyk tell him to stp plzzzzz

What does ttly mean?

Well let me tell you something - this game isn't only about fighting. It's about strategy, thus why it is a strategy game. [/facepalm]

More tribalhugging quotes. You do realise this is tribalwars not tribalhugs? I'm just checking because your IQ level is a bit low and i expect people like you to get muddled up with that:)

the pink panther

*Sigh*

I'm not going to argue with those who don't understand English. Especially considering as in these forums, we have to communicate in English.

Please explain your logic here. Seeing as English is my first language your assumptions again are letting you down, seems to be a habit of yours. Still can't see how BH can say we have had an easier are to conquer than yourselves

Shlomzi

Maybe he just thought that only 1 of your k's was worth mentioning. Because the rest of them are cuddling up.

Although to be honest i can't see where that would be:)

...Yes, because the only K worth mentioning is the K where we're failing, according to him? Yup, that makes sense!

z0mg, u tlk n00bzer lyk me. cn we be p.a so u dnt lyk attacka me. plus i undr attacka frm a big plyer, cn u lyk tell him to stp plzzzzz

What does ttly mean?

ttly = Totally

More tribalhugging quotes. You do realise this is tribalwars not tribalhugs? I'm just checking because your IQ level is a bit low and i expect people like you to get muddled up with that:)

*Sigh*

I'm no tribalhugger. I led Skittl in W29 (Where we were involved in an 11v1 gangbang against us because I used very little diplomacy) but this game is about strategy. Go ahead and deny it, but that just proves you're a horrible horrible leader as you don't even know that this game revolves around a few things:

- Strategy
- Politics
- Propaganda

They'd be some of the most important things in this game. I'll fill you in on a secret - what you're currently failing at:

- Propaganda
- Strategy (Simply because you said it's tribal hugging thus therefore you surely wouldn't use it without being a hypocrite.)

I havn't paid much attention to your politics.

Furthermore, I just noticed the comment on my IQ. My IQ is quite obviously so low that I won a national award for inventing a machine that makes automatic subtitles for radio and TV? Yes, I'm obviously quite the idiot for being the smartest technological young person in my country. Please, as TPP said, don't make assumptions. They're the mother of all f*ck ups ;)

Last edited:

Shlomzi

Please explain your logic here. Seeing as English is my first language your assumptions again are letting you down, seems to be a habit of yours. Still can't see how BH can say we have had an easier are to conquer than yourselves

English is also my first language. I'm actually from Ireland, the country which actually has the best English teaching schools in the world and the country where the people speak English the best (Yes, oddly enough we speak English better than the English themselves.)

I never said you had an easier area than us. Please point out where I even implied it. I'm not backing up what BH says in any way, as I quite simply don't give a damn. He's entitled to his opinions and I'm not even going to bother challenging them as as can be seen from previous worlds, he tends to know what he is talking about.

What I'm saying is that you're use of the English language and the way you phrased what you did either means you or bigbadsanta don't make sense. Take your pick.

DeletedUser

...Yes, because the only K worth mentioning is the K where we're failing, according to him? Yup, that makes sense!

Well the rest are cuddling up so werent worth the mention

ttly = Totally

You know more n00b than me, maybe we shouldn't be p.a's . I try only to NAP players who know what there doing

*Sigh*

I'm no tribalhugger

cough*tribalhugger*cough

My allergies are playing up. You must be talking BS again

the pink panther

Read my quite I said BH said it (bloodhood) not yourself stop assuming, I am also from Ireland originally although I now reside in England.

And it's your not you're, so please do not talk about my English when you are making such basic mistakes!

you're = you are
your = to own, or to be belonging to

Shlomzi

Well the rest are cuddling up so werent worth the mention

But according to you (and him) we are also cuddling up in K54, so therefore using your logic that isn't worth mentioning either and therefore there was no need for his post.

You know more n00b than me, maybe we shouldn't be p.a's . I try only to NAP players who know what there doing

Yes, because I quite obviously suck.

cough*tribalhugger*cough

My allergies are playing up. You must be talking BS again

Well done on actually debating the argument. The fact you just threw an insult out there instead of actually debating means you totally win the entire debate. :icon_neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.