Top 20 tribes analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlomzi

Read my quote I said BH said it (Bloodhood) not yourself so stop assuming, I am also from Ireland originally although I now reside in England.

And it's your not you're, so please do not talk about my English when you are making such basic mistakes!

You're = you are
Your = to own, or to be belonging to

Pointed out all the flaws in your English in that quote (via bolding and editing to make them correct,) because you decided to point out one of my typo's.

Anyway, I'm not here to point out typo's, because I quite frankly don't care about them. What I was debating was that either what you said or what bigbadsanta said didn't make sense. Both of them can't make sense, it's just not possible.

the pink panther

What you were arguing semantics, and how I fail to speak or comprehend English, which is hypocritical whn you yourself are making basic mistakes not typo's as that is a complete different thing. I never commentd on your English ability. SO don't say you don't care simply when your failings are shown.

And IGN?

Shlomzi

What you were arguing semantics, and how I fail to speak or comprehend English, which is hypocritical whn you yourself are making basic mistakes not typo's as that is a complete different thing. I never commentd on your English ability. SO don't say you don't care simply when your failings are shown.

One mess up is regarded as failing, when you of all people pointed it out? You made a hell of a lot of mistakes in this post too. :icon_wink:

Perhaps read the topic next time before joining the debate?

cincy132002.

the pink panther

Yawn, you said I do not understand English which is obviously a gross exaggeration, I simply showed your's not te be perfect. And as to read the topic first, I believe my first post was on the first page.

Keep digging.

Shlomzi

Yawn, you said I do not understand English which is obviously a gross exaggeration, I simply showed your's not te be perfect. And as to read the topic first, I believe my first post was on the first page.

Keep digging.

Wait, so using your logic, if I, let's say, start a thread and then never read it again and then come back to post whenever I feel like it, it means I've automatically read the thread as I posted on the first page?! That's, well that's just awesome!

Obviously you didn't read the thread as if you did you'd notice I already told my in game name a few pages back.

the pink panther

Oh, A HAM new boy with a big mouth. Erm ex family tribe member gone hopping for safety.

Shlomzi

Oh, A HAM new boy with a big mouth. Erm ex family tribe member gone hopping for safety.

*Sigh*

Again failure to learn your facts. How surprising.

I took over the cincy132002 account, I am not the original owner. I have worked with Bloodhood in previous worlds which is why I was offered the account.

Nice job, well done there.

Last edited:

the pink panther

*Sigh*

Again failure to learn your facts. How surprising.

I took over the concy132002 account, I am not the original owner. I have worked with Bloodhood in previous worlds which is why I was offered the account.

Nice job, well done there.

LOL you spelt your own account name wrong

DeletedUser

HAM!!! is so obviously offering everyone hugs and kisses, love is all around.. <3

All i am going to say is, HAM!!! has been very very quiet about who it fights, where as in past worlds bloodhood has used P&P a lot, he has used it a lot less here.. and has bloodhood not proven himself to be quite the master of diplomacy in past worlds? sure.. this is w30, but how can any of you possibly know what is going on in HAM!!!

DeletedUser

1 THE- has a big lead with a difference of about 200.000 with the next one. probably gonna mantain themselves there for a short time. though 30% or more of their tribe are spread extremely far
2 boo!- great location placement and high amount of OD kills :) id say they might last longer than THE seeing their players being close together
3 HAM!!!- seems like R.inc are really moving into their continent. have a NAP with them?
4 T-W-C- tightly compresses in K66 making their domination of it easy. progressing into 76 with ease and ODA! cant do anything to stop them :lol:
5 [CRY]- a jump from rank 18 to 5 and dominance of 65 from 25 to 48. impressive :) rizkyaa really knw what hes doing
6 BD- 28 highly experienced but how well can they handle 60 member tribes in the top 5?
7 -O- if they had not merged WORD and Boosh! would no doubt have gone to war sooner or later so good move
8 R.Inc-ummmm, a good tribe id say
9 TARDIS- another merge case with B-NANA. personal opinion- both tribes would have done better without merging
10 DECIDE- dont knw
11 EreVos- huge drop in ranking. were in top 5. did anyone leave?
12 -=TA=- good ODA
13 {TBD}- no idea
14 LeGeND- were a legend about a month ago. probably a fail now
15 REBORN- idiots are back!!
16 VHA- dominance is imressive
17 Die.- no idea
18 INSO- will probably mantain themselves in top 20 but with difficulty.
19 K73- no idea. try coming up with a better name
20 CTRL - no idea

DeletedUser

HAM!!! is so obviously offering everyone hugs and kisses, love is all around.. <3

All i am going to say is, HAM!!! has been very very quiet about who it fights, where as in past worlds bloodhood has used P&P a lot, he has used it a lot less here.. and has bloodhood not proven himself to be quite the master of diplomacy in past worlds? sure.. this is w30, but how can any of you possibly know what is going on in HAM!!!

They are qiuet because the only tribe they are at ''war'' with is CTRL.

The tribe they made friends and spies in and then declared war so that CTRL hasn't hit them back very hard. That isn't a war, its a strategy but not a war.

There diplomacy is the top or second top tribes in each of there core k's which is widely known. So they are hugging in there k's/

HAM may be masters of diplomacy but how will this serve them later when they end up in a real war. This is a war game after all and war should be practised early on for tribes to learn to work closely together and what to do in war.

Particularly with this world with the new church strategy ect..

Shlomzi

They are qiuet because the only tribe they are at ''war'' with is CTRL.

The tribe they made friends and spies in and then declared war so that CTRL hasn't hit them back very hard. That isn't a war, its a strategy but not a war.

There diplomacy is the top or second top tribes in each of there core k's which is widely known. So they are hugging in there k's/

HAM may be masters of diplomacy but how will this serve them later when they end up in a real war. This is a war game after all and war should be practised early on for tribes to learn to work closely together and what to do in war.

Particularly with this world with the new church strategy ect..

So you're saying our diplomacy is only a bad thing because we won't know how to war when a real war comes? I think we'll be just fine thanks, we've all proven in numerous worlds we know what we're doing when it comes to war.

DeletedUser

So you're saying our diplomacy is only a bad thing because we won't know how to war when a real war comes? I think we'll be just fine thanks, we've all proven in numerous worlds we know what we're doing when it comes to war.

Previous worlds have different tactics and even experienced players fail together if they don't learn how to work together ect..

Each world is different. And this world has much different tactics with the church rule ect.

I am saying your diplomacy is bad because you hinder your growth in each k, spread yourselves out. The top or second top tribe in your k's are almost all NAP's to you. You have other tribes inbetween your main clusters which are NAP'd and this is no good thing.

The nobling distance is 58 hours so some players cant noble over past these NAP'd tribes to the other HAM clusters splitting up your tribe. W

Youve made them friends and hug them for your own protection. And so far you have yet to prove yourselves.

Shlomzi

Previous worlds have different tactics and even experienced players fail together if they don't learn how to work together ect..

The majority of us have played together in previous worlds. So that argument is flawed. We know how to work together.

I am saying your diplomacy is bad because you hinder your growth in each k, spread yourselves out.The top or second top tribe in your k's are almost all NAP's to you. You have other tribes inbetween your main clusters which are NAP'd and this is no good thing.

I'd disagree. Using our diplomacy the way you say we are using it actually means we are enhancing our growth in said K's as we aren't fighting wars that do not benefit us and we are growing quicker than what we would be during a war.

The nobling distance is 58 hours so some players cant noble over past these NAP'd tribes to the other HAM clusters splitting up your tribe. W

Tribes are nearly always split up at the start of the world. It isn't usually quite late into the game when people start setting up clusters that are extremely far from their main one.

Youve made them friends and hug them for your own protection. And so far you have yet to prove yourselves.

We have to prove ourselves? To whom? You? Meh, like I care. I don't have to prove myself to anyone and neither does anyone else in HAM!!! because we've all proven ourselves before.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
What? In English this time please.

It is English, I'm sorry if you failed to comprehend. I was just trying to say that you should know what you're thinking and think it trough before typnig it down and submitting it.

If this is still to complicated perhaps I should create some sort of tabloid with arrows and pointy thingies?

Shlomzi

If this is still to complicated perhaps I should create some sort of tabloid with arrows and pointy thingies?

:icon_surprised:

I'd actually love to see that.

Wait, aren't arrows pointy thingies? [/confused]

DeletedUser

Yeah that would probably be the best thing.

While doing it, you can think it through, because youll probably realise the Pink Panther was correct you tribalhugger you.

Shlomzi

Yeah that would probably be the best thing.

While doing it, you can think it through, because youll probably realise the Pink Panther was correct you tribalhugger you.

And while he's doing that you could have a think back and realise that being completely and utterly clowded by bias doesn't make you right :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.