HAM!!! triumph over CTRL and -alt-

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

it's not my fight, but really: get dragonwarriors to post his ingame nick and then you can use this argument. Till then: i doubt anyone'll take this flame attempt seriously.

It has already been posted several times and all HAM!!! members know it.

But i am not hiding my name and it is me he is arguing with. You would noble a 7k barb if it came upp next to your cluster would you not as most players would.

H0lly. My first conquers were extra resources because they served a better purpose than others at that time. They can grow and biuld troops fast and now those extra resources are being put to use.

But since you want to bring up nobling barbs
green.png
4. Last Legal Drug. (493|548) K546,622jpmkleo [A*99]h0llygh0st [HAM!!!]15th March 2009 - 02:34:52
green.png
3. Freak on a Leash. (496|551) K544,418Abandonedh0llygh0st [HAM!!!]26th February 2009 - 13:29:46
green.png
2. Getting Away With Murder. (498|553) K541,099Abandonedh0llygh0st [HAM!!!]04th February 2009 - 21:34:49

Yes h0lly does it too. the only player he did attack was with help from =SK= Nightmare.

Perhaps hes still learning the game. At least i figured it out fast enough to grow.

Deleted User - 3135

I'm just gonna sit back and watch Dark Chaos and h0lly slaughter bbs, doing a great job of it so far :icon_razz:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
^

Sorry BH, I'm watchign a movie atm so I wont be slaughtering much. DC will do it.

I cleared Jpmkleo without help from Nightmares, although Nightmares did noble the remainign village he had left.

I noble those abandoneds because, face it. I'm a little turtle atm :icon_wink: the first I nboled was out of neccesity. I only had defense left after the catapulting off my village by an =SK= Raven alias and I needed to do something. But I hated mixed village.

The second abandoned was from Roidz, a friend of mine who got banned so I had to wait untill hsi village went abandoned to noble it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
BBS please do not avoid the other things though, like you giving CTRL advice on how to win this war...

Recruitng CTRL members, and slandering HAM!!! in public 24/7.

You want this war.

DeletedUser

^

Sorry BH, I'm watchign a movie atm so I wont be slaughtering much. DC will do it.

I cleared Jpmkleo without help from Nightmares, although Nightmares did noble the remainign village he had left.

I noble those abandoneds because, face it. I'm a little turtle atm :icon_wink: the first I nboled was out of neccesity. I only had defense left after the catapulting off my village by an =SK= Raven alias and I needed to do something. But I hated mixed village.

The second abandoned was from Roidz, a friend of mine who got banned so I had to wait untill hsi village went abandoned to noble it.

Because he was a friend is worse than nobling barbarian, they are free of troops and you dont waste anything and have a full wall. At least a barbarian can be stacked, Though if he was banned it probably did have troops in.

Nobling barbs is part of the game, and like santa says a 7k barb would have been nobled by any player

DeletedUser

^

Oh now nobling barbs and being a turtle is ok?

I notice you and BH both dodged the bit where if H0lly really wants it he can have a 2 on 2 instead of the 1 on 1 arranged. Im sure your immense skill would help oreyn out loads.

As for guppythomas, i think youll find BH has a mail from a while back concenring Guppythomas, telling him that boo! will be rimming him. I could search it out, but BH doesnt want all his mails on the forums if i remember

DeletedUser

BBS please do not avoid the other things though, like you giving CTRL advice on how to win this war...

Recruitng CTRL members, and slandering HAM!!! in public 24/7.

You want this war.

Hey we got threats from your tribe about that.

I told BH what im going to tell you

If you recruit our members we will recruit CTRL members to replace them.

And also the mails we get from ham!!! ingame are very agressive so its both sides not liking each other not only 1 side

DeletedUser

Because he was a friend is worse than nobling barbarian, they are free of troops and you dont waste anything and have a full wall. At least a barbarian can be stacked, Though if he was banned it probably did have troops in.

Nobling barbs is part of the game, and like santa says a 7k barb would have been nobled by any player

You obviously havent looked at HAM!!! stats recently, they don't noble barbs.

green.png
C3 Stapleford (293|642) K623,329Abandonedjordyrow [HAM!!!]17th Mar 2009 - 23:36:55

green.png
021 Sad :[ (389|558) K532,963AbandonedVladivar [HAM!!!]17th Mar 2009 - 20:32:08

green.png
HAM!!! 020 (527|584) K552,246AbandonedSoldja [HAM!!!]16th Mar 2009 - 18:36:30

green.png
Waterdrinker04 (431|524) K542,512Abandonedpuzzle34 [HAM!!!]16th Mar 2009 - 03:09:08

green.png
Barbarian village (449|685) K647,210AbandonedArianaPowAh [HAM!!!]15th Mar 2009 - 18:43:42

They also don't noble villages which get taken off them and noble them back

red.png
Barbarian village (449|685) K647,203ArianaPowAh [HAM!!!]Belty [KILLRZ]15th Mar 2009 - 23:26:36

green.png
Barbarian village (449|685) K647,210Belty [KILLRZ]ArianaPowAh [HAM!!!]15th Mar 2009 - 21:23:34

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=village&id=42932 http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&id=1216
red.png
Barbarian village (449|685) K647,210ArianaPowAh [HAM!!!]Belty [KILLRZ]15th Mar 2009 - 20:07:19

See?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
A 2 on 2 with someone when I'm 50+ hours away from Oreyn (By spear) and I can only come on about 40 minutes each day excluding the weekends and wednesday? Yes that sounds fair :icon_rolleyes:

If you've been catapulted to 1000 points or so with a lvl 1 farm and no barracks left I doubt you'll care much about having to turtle to climb again up in the rankings. But thats neither here nor there BBS

What I'm saying is BBS, that you and your little puppet need to stop hitting on HAM!!! on these boards. Or you'll regret it. Your not as big and powerfull as you think you are. sure you seem to be intelligent but your eyes are filled with bias and vaniety. If you keep this up you'll go down and take your tribe with you.

Oh and BBS do you really want me to browse yrough your own tribe? :lol:
Is that really all you could find?

DeletedUser

A 2 on 2 with someone when I'm 50+ hours away from Oreyn (By spear) and I can only come on about 40 minutes each day excluding the weekends and wednesday? Yes that sounds fair :icon_rolleyes:

If you've been catapulted to 1000 points or so with a lvl 1 farm and no barracks left I doubt you'll care much about having to turtle to climb again up in the rankings. But thats neither here nor there BBS

What I'm saying is BBS, that you and your little puppet need to stop hitting on HAM!!! on these boards. Or you'll regret it. Your not as big and powerfull as you think you are. sure you seem to be intelligent but your eyes are filled with bias and vaniety. If you keep this up you'll go down and take your tribe with you.

Oh and BBS do you really want me to browse yrough your own tribe? :lol:
Is that really all you could find?

I never brought boo! into this, Dragon said things which you then brought up a war between HAM!!! and boo!. So of course im going to respond to that.

If you want to bring up a boo! and HAM!!! war then we are going to respond. And i am just waiting for your move.

DeletedUser

I'm just gonna sit back and watch Dark Chaos and h0lly slaughter bbs, doing a great job of it so far :icon_razz:

I think you should get involved

I think you should tell h0lly about the deal you made about rydan before he makes a fool of himself.

DeletedUser

I have not said anything in this thread till H0lly brought up a war between us and HAM!!!. If he wants a war then let him start one. But then, no hes probably too busy hugging in k54 to bother. He talks a lot while hes so far way doesn't he.

Your post at 12:40.

His post at 12:51.

You don't have a time machine, you posted before he did. The fact that this is so obvious proves you're willing to lie no matter how easily false it is. You go on to mention hugging, well, atleast you checked which continent he was in, but a continent doesn't define hugging, you're still wrong.

The facts of the matter are...
  • You're willing to post anything to fit your story, no matter how weakly supported it is.
  • HAM are winning this battle against CTRL
  • Furthermore, your tribe, Boo!, is resorting to recruiting runners from CTRL
  • And finally, a plain as day fact, you say HAM are the huggers.

I say your word is invalid. You post obviously false statements. You fail to provide any legitimate backing for your claims. And, you continue to defend your words.

Result; Invalid.

As for that player hitman recruited, well that has been spoken about and BloodHood has asked the the player and oreyn Bearclaw have a 1 on 1. Which we have accepted. So if you want to join in then be my guest, we can make it 2 on 2, but for some reason i think it would go down badly for oreyn having a 2 on 2.

You're replying to me, right? I didn't say anything about a 2 on 2, making your defensive mention of it false, since there was no offensive to match. Are you trying to suggest ways of saving your precious Bearclaw, in fear oreyn may wipe the floor with him?

I'd suggest you give Bearclew more credit, he doesn't need a back up, and neither does oreyn. Support your tribe, bigbadsanta, don't dis them!

But if you want to talk about it then you just recruited guppythomas, a player who is in your terms a refugee to boo!, since he attacked us and we attacked back not long back.

Let's look at some facts. I know, I know, they're like a foreign language for your posts, but they're indisputable truth. While that's also foreign language for your posts, to the forum, it's mandatory.

Take a look at some times. I know you're just so good with time, if you see above, but let's try and avoid that.

Mar 17
23:35 guppythomas joined the tribe.

CTRLrefugee.jpg

See, 01:01 comes before 23:35, around 22 hours before, actually. This means, boo! did it first, and it was HAM! who evened out the odds. An eye for an eye is fair, wouldn't you agree?

Especially considering boo! showed absolutely no objection to guppythomas' joining of HAM! prior to the invitation. Did we wake you up from your slumber, perhaps?

I don't think youll be dismissing him, and we wont be dismissing hitmans mate.

I almost expected you to, actually, but only if Boo!'s actions were the direct result of your cunning. Whether it be between the sheer supreme quality time workings or the ironic and false statements you seem to regard as truth, I wouldn't be surprised if you dismissed Ridan in an attempt to convince HAM to dismiss guppythomas.

As for my recent barb noble. A 7k barbarian is a noble noone would turn down. What is your ingame name? You seem to be hiding that, just like world 8. Talk a lot of talk, but hide behind an alias. I presume you have an immaculate record considering even 7k barbs arent worth nobling to you.

Ohh, bringing out the alias card, are we? Are you really that desperate to resort to this on addition to the false assumptions, criticisms and statements? So far, I've nobled 2 player's villages, and both have been over 7k. I've only had the account for around 5 days, and I plan on staying.

Bigbadsanta, it doesn't matter if the conquer was a good conquer or not, it matters if it were aggressive. What happened to taking the "big" village before it went abandoned, or was that too risky? If we center the map on your precious abandon, we can easily see Bo7meid from the V!KING tribe with a 9k+ village practically right next door, so if you really had any idea what aggression was, you would have taken that and the rest of his too.

Some of them are even bonus villages. And yet you ignore them, seek pride in your precious abandon because of it's big fancy size, and expect readers to believe your talk about HAM's hugging and lack of aggressiveness and defend your own hugging while acting as though you can tell the difference.

At this rate, you'll disregard all my points and posts simply because you don't have a name you can search on the world 30 player base, spend a few hours researching and come back with nothing more and nothing less than the past couple of posts you've produced so gallantly before us all today.

Had enough hugs, Boo? You know your coat of arms looks like it's offering one as it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I never brought boo! into this, Dragon said things which you then brought up a war between HAM!!! and boo!. So of course im going to respond to that.

If you want to bring up a boo! and HAM!!! war then we are going to respond. And i am just waiting for your move.

You mean your first move right?
- Wars have been started trough the recruitment of refugees.
- Wars have been staretd trough public insults from one tribe to another.

Sure you made a deal with BH that those 2 can fight it out 1v1, a fight your newly recruited refugee obviously cant win.

Booattack2.jpg

Booattack1.jpg

I dont know Boo! but is there something you need to tell us?

the pink panther

When will all the talking stop and the war begin? (between HAM and Boo!) I assume you share some territory?

DeletedUser

When will all the talking stop and the war begin? (between HAM and Boo!) I assume you share some territory?

We have 1 or 2 players near each other, not really the same territory

Oh by the wat who started the recruitment of ctrl

cincy132002
guppythomas
gaby390
kourosh1991

DeletedUser

The map threads provide a quick couple of seconds check that would've meant you didn't need to ask that question.

Long story short, there's Boo! in K52, CTRL in K53 and HAM! in K54. HAM! is moving into K53 from the East and Boo! is recruiting CTRL from the West.

It's inevitable. But the strange thing is, HAM! wont actually be conquering any Boo! until they reach K52, since at this rate, K53 Boo! is simply going to be ex-CTRL members.

DeletedUser

You mean your first move right?
- Wars have been started trough the recruitment of refugees.
- Wars have been staretd trough public insults from one tribe to another.

Sure you made a deal with BH that those 2 can fight it out 1v1, a fight your newly recruited refugee obviously cant win.

Booattack2.jpg

Booattack1.jpg

Bet he dont keep them lol

DeletedUser

Your post at 12:40.

His post at 12:51.

You don't have a time machine, you posted before he did. The fact that this is so obvious proves you're willing to lie no matter how easily false it is. You go on to mention hugging, well, atleast you checked which continent he was in, but a continent doesn't define hugging, you're still wrong.

• You're willing to post anything to fit your story, no matter how weakly supported it is.
  • HAM are winning this battle against CTRL
  • Furthermore, your tribe, Boo!, is resorting to recruiting runners from CTRL
  • And finally, a plain as day fact, you say HAM are the huggers.
I say your word is invalid. You post obviously false statements. You fail to provide any legitimate backing for your claims. And, you continue to defend your words.

Result; Invalid.

Yay for us, although its obvious that Boo! doesnt want us to celebrate :icon_smile:

Perhaps you want to lead the remnants of CTRL to victory against us BBS? Afteral DW already mailed some of them, as he has shown here.

Nah that would be silly, you'll make a another family tribe, I'm sure...

His post at 8 something, which just happens to be before 12 if me and millions of others are not mistaken. The fact that this is so obvious proves you're willing to lie no matter how easily false it is.

As for HAM!!! winning, i never said they weren't. Infact i said it was a good coordintaed attack. But i never said HAM!!! was losing.

We recruited 1 CTRL, who was never attacked. If you have a problem with this then tough. Because to be honest if the player is decent then im not dismissing him.

You're replying to me, right? I didn't say anything about a 2 on 2, making your defensive mention of it false, since there was no offensive to match. Are you trying to suggest ways of saving your precious Bearclaw, in fear oreyn may whip the floor with him?

I'd suggest you give Bearclew more credit, he doesn't need a back up, and neither does oreyn. Support your tribe, bigbadsanta, don't dis them!

Your a god damn genius. He splits the name in half and makes 2 players. Its oreyn bearclaw not oreyn and bearclaw. Keep whiping the floor with me and my friends bad and santa will you.

As for not giving them credit, i do. But h0lly seems intent on wanting a war tih boo! so let him get involved if he really wants.

AS for guppy, i had informed BH of the bad relations with guppy a while back, i just never though it necassary to bring up on the forums.

Still never gave me your ingame name. Are you hiding something?

DeletedUser

It's a 1 on 1 that BH arranged although im pretty sure hes got some HAM!!! support. Or are you trying to calim that its an act of war doing what you wanted/

Its funny how certain HAM!!! have helped support oreyn though isn't it. 1 on 1, but HAM!! wants to help. Perhaps we should get helping too.

DeletedUser

It has already been posted several times and all HAM!!! members know it.

But i am not hiding my name and it is me he is arguing with. You would noble a 7k barb if it came upp next to your cluster would you not as most players would.

then please confirm it for me, as i've seen no definite proclamation yet.

i would noble such a barb indeed. However, i take contention to a leader of a tribe who slanders someone for not giving his ingame name, when you allow a member of your tribe to piss of just about half the people coming to this forum (if not more) without giving up his name. I've seen numerous people asking him for his name, i've not seen him answer once.