hahhehaha

DeletedUser

hahaha ive been driunfking so im a litrtlew drunk, but these forums ahasve got a little boring, so i wantred to masle a post to sayt how myuch i love you guys. i love you all so much thatg ie want to think aboyt yoy nboiw and i want higggles

DeletedUser

we love you too

but judging by the typing you are more than a little tipsey :)

DeletedUser

B.M.A I lub you more :icon_razz:

You're my favourite spammer and bring plenty of entertainment. I agree the forums have gone very boring recently. What happened to Cecala :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

cecala left ius i thionmk but i wa slaewqys the better spammer.

hahhahhahhahha im very deun hehehe i dontk ieven know what im dfoing

i got residfent evcel the new game and it ais aweosmew, i might be tralking tro zsombies right now but i dont know what m doing i think i needc nore drink.

DeletedUser

yea i was going to post i had just talked about it on skype, compared to when i last played the forum has gone down especially the post and argument quality.

Like we had cecela, ashmodai, sage andriod, bigdog, BMA, breeze, shards and raider but their still here love your posts keep it up:) but it just seems ever since the moderater incident which got many people banned the forums were never the same and their has not been any spam and the atmosphere is a lot different than before now we have people saying off topic please close forum, i dont know if this is down to poeple quiting, the moderation(no offense to mod the mod we got now seems good its the fact that go of topic is met with close topic or infraction).

The quality of posts has gone down as we once had some very good arguments that were well supported now its just poeple flaming, thats the good thing about raiders and shards posts they still post a good argument instead of comments just flaming people like little kids.

Also We love you BMA keep up the good posts and im getting the new RE5 game it sounds good you got it for PS3 or xbox 360:)

DeletedUser

l i gos it on 360m it is good i like ot they hasbe made it more cooperatinvce play,

yeah good game butb some annoying thisbg and it is not scary. at all, and m a wimp i gets scaresd from watching charliw anf the choclate facopty. that is scary

DeletedUser

Nice I hope you have fun with your new resident evil game but don't get too drunk how are you going to play your game?

hehe you should tell the producers that the game is not scary.

DeletedUser

I agree, to few discussions to talk about and to few people taking part in those discussions. Lets aim to bring the W13 forums back to live and lets all stop trolling.

Also, I havn't played resident evil since the first one .... it scared the crap out of me seeing as I was only 8ish :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Also, I havn't played resident evil since the first one .... it scared the crap out of me seeing as I was only 8ish

Bless.

Also I could bring the forums back to live if we made some good topics...

DeletedUser

lol yeah i playeds it when i was young, anf my uncle told me to open the froin door at the beiggining, and dogs cvame an barked and that scared me./

DeletedUser

I don't get hangovers. Never had one and hopefully never will.
I went into one room seen the zombie ran back into the main hall and seen my friends missing :icon_eek: and just a gun on the floor. So I went back shot the zombie then turned it off and never played again lol

DeletedUser

ok w2ell i just got etol,d to not get in troubvle bbvecause in another world i got to pn kp some stufss because apparanry im good. so to styop me getting in troublesd i will stop posting night .

DeletedUser

you are good, i remember the first one on the PS1 open the door you got eaten by the dogs and the rest was just zombies and stuff, i remember me and my m8 used to be really happy when we got a shotgun on it lol.

DeletedUser

you are good, i remember the first one on the PS1 open the door you got eaten by the dogs and the rest was just zombies and stuff, i remember me and my m8 used to be really happy when we got a shotgun on it lol.

I assume you both now each other in real life?

DeletedUser

I don't know many people on W13 in real life. There are two people in Bey0nd who I know personally in RL and are good friends with, apart from that no.

I suppose it's just a bit wierd seeing some of us being friendly after how dead these forums have been recently; and all the flaming with poor arguements aswell.

Also from what I seen of your PnP BMA it is good and entertaining. Just got to focus more on how to use people's emotions to get them to think what you want. Use emotive writing and so fourth.

I never got that far on Resident Evil 1. We were on about the other day in school me and a few friends about all the old game console games. Such as rayman, crash bandicoot, spyro and even the first metal gear :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nope, but i think BMA is a good PnP and i remember RE1, you msut have been reading my mind lol spyro, metal gear solid, crash bandicoot and rayman all awesome games lol, just thinking its amazing how games have developed but i peronally think games createed now are a lot easier than games created then, as none of them metioned you could complete in a few hours unlike games now a day.

DeletedUser

I totally agree. Also most of todays games get boring after the first few times you finish them. Metal gear, never got boring for me even now it's not boring for me. Same with all the others. Just classical games you could play over and over again.

Gaming has progressed a lot how ever, compare the graphics and how specific and interlectual the games are compared to the first ones and see the difference.