hahhehaha

DeletedUser

moderator incident Rob?

When Orangeflame got removed---loads of people got banned for it, why i probarly havnt been back earlier.

the new mod at the time was too strict and people protested for OF and she got a load of crap which was uneeded but the elder mod(most are p****s) wanted to stop the spam which people liked there was no swearing, no complaints or no flamming in fact there wasnt really much closing of threads but they felt OF wasnt doing his job and so removed him from his postion. while the new mod was doing her job i believe she got the stick the elder mod who done this should have got. i spologized to her as i knew she was doing her job.

Its funny we have a forum yet the elder mods seem to not like it being active unless its plain text that they can understand. The Mod we have now is a good and fair one who looks to build the conversation and looks to alternatives than just closing thread:icon_smile:

back on topic playing TW pissed is generally bad. i read somewhere about premade, we should set one up a few active players on the forum would be a good laugh spamming the forum about the tribe lol, we could set up a few w13 tribes on a new world and w14 do the same and we show them how good we really are:)