hahhehaha

DeletedUser

yea i know i think they need to make them a bit harder, but otherwise they are perfect apart from how halo 3 got slower online compared to halo 2 and how the campaign is not as good or as hard as halo 2 campaign(talking legendery not easy). what you think about the new GTA i got slightly bored of it not as good as the other ones but the graphics etc were good.

DeletedUser

sup

never played it yet but i played fear 2 pretty dope i reconmend it playing it drunk or high as hell.

DeletedUser

All I have to say is LOL.

And I am beggining to like this guy.

B.M.A. I like your style^^.

DeletedUser

rofl finding out what you did the night before is a night mare lol

DeletedUser

cecala left ius i thionmk but i wa slaewqys the better spammer.

hahhahhahhahha im very deun hehehe i dontk ieven know what im dfoing

i got residfent evcel the new game and it ais aweosmew, i might be tralking tro zsombies right now but i dont know what m doing i think i needc nore drink.

Bma yeah I have that game it is a fun game but sadly on 8 hour gameplay.

also Ghst say's Hi and he will spam you later

DeletedUser66887

it was all rather amusing..*note to self, never mix beer with t wars* ^^

DeletedUser

ive done it a lot of times, amount of crap ive had to delete of my tribes forums is ridicoulous i once posted in every topic we had took me a few hours but i did, was a stupid idea like, but rather funny to see me seeing hi in every topic.

Resident evil 5 is very good i think playing it now on xbox 360 gamertags Juksey add me on xbox live if anyone wants a few games of this or any other game :)

DeletedUser

never drink and play tw

logged in one morning to find all of my nukes heading towards several wrong villages courtesy of drunkenly transposed coordinates

DeletedUser

lol to be honest i did not spam as much as i have done, so this was a relatively peaceful drunk version of me.

excuse my spelling, i'm tired not drunk.

DeletedUser

B.M.A I lub you more :icon_razz:

You're my favourite spammer and bring plenty of entertainment. I agree the forums have gone very boring recently. What happened to Cecala :icon_cry:

the same thing that happened to everyone in the spamming 5, we left (althought B.M.A. came back, Stewie actually just went silent, and i'm lurking until TFB finishes his story in OT [althought i am half considering making one final run at it if i'm invited into a good premade])

edit: wait, i forget, who was the fifth person in the spamming 5? i remember it was me, B.M.A., Cecala, Stewie, and ? (i remember that there was 5 people, i just don't remember who the fifth was)

DeletedUser

the five go as this:
B.M.A-still here
cecala-left
sageandroid-still here, but does not post
stewie-still here, but does not spam as much
charwinger-left this world but still lurks

there is the list of the five spammers.

DeletedUser

the five go as this:
B.M.A-still here
cecala-left