An End to Hiba's Reign of Terror

DeletedUser

Its all the fun of the game Hib will soon be back on top where he belongs as i would say he is one of the greats on World 9 and i can see anyone replacing him just yet

DeletedUser

Its all the fun of the game Hib will soon be back on top where he belongs as i would say he is one of the greats on World 9 and i can see anyone replacing him just yet

you internal noble and barb noble. Hiba nobles enemies

You < Hibakusha

DeletedUser33100

Aye but every tribe needs its inactive eaters, major defensive supporters, and sitters, and nukers. Coats could easily fill 3 of the those roles while Hiba only does one or 2. I don't know for sure but based on how they got their villages, hiba is better than coats. Does it matter? Nope, cause RAW is steamrolling down the line. As long as the tribe is making ground does it matter who is better?

PFC Williams

You < Hibakusha

Yes he gained alot of his villages from one of his quitting friends that he nobled.

He does make war efforts, he's actually working on a co-op right now, and above all he's a team player.

Baiscally what I'm saying is, an insult of Coats is an insult on me and the rest of RAW

So be quiet, you know nothing about w9 and you can't learn anything about it from twstats

DeletedUser

seems that someone learned a lesson :)..not bad ..not bad ..there is hope afterall :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, who actually cares. I know some of us do play with the sole aim of being number one as an individual. However, i think in RAW, more than any tribe i have seen before, it is more about the team effort.

And as the stats show, we are that winning team.

Liam

DeletedUser

That's what you say till Hiba nobles you. :)

good one :p

either way.. its really great that the two best players do their best to hold their position. Irrespective of points/ number of villas, their effort is what matters which keeps the tribe to sail smooth across any difficult times. Them combined with other awesome tribe members made RAW to over come any odds (RAW = raw family- everyone counts).

You < Hibakusha

As of that post.. I would like to state something on internal nobling.
Not all players do internal nobling to gain points or to gain villas. There are various reasons for internal nobling. If you dont wantto go ahead with internal noblings and let your tribe villas to go grey, then I am speechless.

Coats did internal nobling --I do agree..but due to him doing that, the inactivity of the tribe was kept low, fresher members were given an oppurtunity to join in, one border of raw is fully secure, which makes the rest of the tribe beyond that border to feel safe.
What a tribe needs during a war is "SAFE ZONES" and coats has done that for RAW. The region which he controls is a region which RAW never needs to worry about due to him.

So, internally nobling members to keep the tribe in shape, to secure borders, to cause heavy damage to opponents, to send in defenses to frontlines, to grow and show your full potential thereby making a tribe move forward IS ALWAYS much better than staying jobless for months and having 100+ noble space.

Not always do you get 2 villas per day, nor you find an opponent who gives his villas off you everyday.
When your a defending,supporting player- u will realise this part very very very heavily.

Best example of this could be Draccco as well-- most of ritual survived due to his defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Coatsy and Hiba are like two titans, Coatsy has done his fair share of bullying people (t2girl) it's just Hiba is more well known. :)

DeletedUser

lol i this a joke?
coatsyuk
OD Attack Rank: 194. (5,897,432 score)
OD Defense Rank: 446. (2,246,839 score)
:lol:

PFC Williams

lol i this a joke?
coatsyuk

You piss and moan when your allies say "Good Job" Seto but yet you try to make a fool out of a great player and a kind person. Ussike why don't you go back to the battlefield in which you obviously need to pay more attention too.

DeletedUser

lol i this a joke?
coatsyuk

thank for taking the time to look up my stats i could never be bothered

DeletedUser

congrats coatsy

and congrats hiba as well.
both great players

opilop

You piss and moan when your allies say "Good Job" Seto but yet you try to make a fool out of a great player and a kind person. Ussike why don't you go back to the battlefield in which you obviously need to pay more attention too.

LOL, have you seen his OD, or his ennoblements?

DeletedUser

wwwoooooo

As It has been stated many times before, this has happened a while ago and its just a points technicality. Congratulations to both members though as they are deserving and it seems to show that they know what they are doing. Now back to the war :)

DeletedUser

LOL, have you seen his OD, or his ennoblements?

if you look at coats villages he has a fair amount of vills in enemy territory. They don't attack because they are afraid of someone that big. And rightfully so.

Coats might not be attacking anyone right now, but obviously coats is doing something right. I don't see you with nearly 12 million points.