An End to Hiba's Reign of Terror

DeletedUser

Just something a little different than the typical war threads and flaming.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 coatsyuk RAW 11.589.909 1127 10284
2 hibakusha RAW 11.573.997 1227 9433

Gratz Coat. \o/

DeletedUser

ha its been like that for a while. check the OD differences tho

iceilater

really slow :p and points are nothing, look at the villages ;P he's still got 100 more, if he maxed those out...

DeletedUser

Lol, last week hiba was 200k behind, now he's 16k behind. I wouldn't say congrats coat.

DeletedUser48847

Meh, even me, a non-w9'er noticed that a while ago... Moo, you are really too slow. :p

DeletedUser

I try to give you guys something different and you make accusations that I'm slow. :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol if you had looked they have swapped places in the last few months quite a bit :)

DeletedUser

Hiba Still has the most villages and second lowest point/village ratio in the top 20 (Second to smoke)

In my books, he's the winner.

DeletedUser

i'm sure hiba has nobles on the way to see coatsy as we speak

DeletedUser

1st place will always be coatsy from now on as long as we both keep doing our best. I will keep having around 100 more villages than him but since his points per village are higher than mine, I will never catch him. Mostly because I don't want to change my village settings just to have more points. I'm fine with my 2nd place and as long as I'm able to keep 100 more villages than him, I won't envy his 1st place :D
Congrats coatsy.

DeletedUser

Meh the difference also between hiba and coatsy is that hiba has always had the reputation ( a good one ) of being top dog, that isn't exactly going to fade over night.

servius prime

Reaction score
congratz coatsy...you did good job....but as per law of matter...every action has equal and opposite reaction and so for your good deeds some one needs to be blamed.... and as per the word on the streets ....i blame hiba for this too

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 coatsyuk RAW 11.589.909 1127 10284
2 hibakusha RAW 11.573.997 1227 9433

Gratz Coat. \o/

look at thier OD's though